NextEra Energy Partners LP (NEP) Price Targets From Analysts
Use the tables below to see what analysts covering NextEra Energy Partners LP think about its future price and what recommendations they have for investors and traders.
|Number of Analysts||Highest Target Price||Lowest Target Price||Average Target Price||Current Price||Upside Potential|
NEP Broker Recommendations Summary
|Average Broker Rating||Strong Buy||Buy||Hold||Sell||Strong Sell||Analysts Issuing Recs|
The points below can provide you with additional insight regarding what the price target and recommendations metrics in the table above mean for investors.
- NextEra Energy Partners LP's number of analysts covering the stock is greater than 91.78% of all US stocks.
- NEP has a greater upside potential (average analyst target price relative to current price) than 9.47% of Utilities stocks.
- NEP has a higher average analyst price target than 77.8% of all US stocks.
- NextEra Energy Partners LP's variance in analysts' estimates is lower than 26.32% of Utilities stocks.
- NEP has a lower percent of analysts bearish on the stock than nearly 100% of all US stocks.
- NEP has a higher percentage of analysts bullish on the stock than practically none of all US stocks.
- The change in bullishness amongst analysts of NEP is lower than nearly 100% of all US stocks.
What is the outlook for NEP? Use POWR Ratings for clearer insight into price direction.