National Energy Services Reunited Corp. - Ordinary Shares (NESR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
NESR POWR Grades
- NESR scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 74.36% of US stocks.
- NESR's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 47 weeks.
- NESR ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 9th percentile.
NESR Stock Summary
- NESR's went public 4.35 years ago, making it older than just 15.41% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for National Energy Services Reunited Corp is higher than it is for about 78.39% of US stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 1.24, National Energy Services Reunited Corp has a higher such ratio than 26.48% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to NESR, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are JAX, RXN, HURN, HCI, and MEDP.
- NESR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit National Energy Services Reunited Corp's official web site, go to www.nesr.com.
NESR Valuation Summary
- NESR's EV/EBIT ratio is 19.6; this is 7.99% higher than that of the median Energy stock.
- Over the past 52 months, NESR's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.1.
- NESR's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.1 over the prior 52 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for NESR.
NESR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- NESR has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 48.86% of graded US stocks.
- NESR's asset turnover comes in at 0.524 -- ranking 44th of 138 Petroleum and Natural Gas stocks.
- MMAT, CLB, and RES are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with NESR.
The table below shows NESR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
NESR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NESR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$11.60||52-week high||$15.95|
|Prev. close||$11.75||52-week low||$5.93|
|Day high||$11.63||Avg. volume||322,541|
|50-day MA||$11.95||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$12.19||Market Cap||1.05B|
National Energy Services Reunited Corp. - Ordinary Shares (NESR) Company Bio
National Energy Services Reunited Corp. provides oilfield services in the Middle East, North Africa, and the Asia Pacific regions. It helps its customers unlock the potential of reservoirs by providing production services, such as cementing, coiled tubing, filtration, completions, stimulation and fracturing, and nitrogen services. The company also helps its customers to access the reservoirs by providing drilling and evaluation services, including drilling downhole tools, directional drilling fishing tools, and testing services, as well as wireline, slickline, fluids, and rig services. National Energy Services Reunited Corp. was founded in 2017 and is based in Houston, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
NESR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NESR Latest Social Stream
View Full NESR Social Stream
Latest NESR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about National Energy Services Reunited Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NESR as an investment opportunity.
HOUSTON, TX / ACCESSWIRE / September 15, 2021 / National Energy Services Reunited Corp. ("NESR") (NASDAQ:NESR) (NASDAQ:NESRW), a national, industry-leading provider of integrated energy services in the Middle East and North Africa ("MENA") region and Ulterra Drilling Technologies, L.
In this article, we discuss the 15 best energy stocks to invest in today. You can skip our detailed analysis of the energy stocks and the industry’s future outlook and go directly to the 5 Best Energy Stocks to Invest In Today. Due to oil prices reaching their multiyear high and the growing trends of clean […]
HOUSTON, TX / ACCESSWIRE / September 8, 2021 / National Energy Services Reunited Corp. ("NESR" or the "Company") (NASDAQ:NESR)(NASDAQ:NESRW), a national, industry-leading provider of integrated energy services in the Middle East and North Africa ("MENA") and Asia Pacific regions, today announced that it has joined the United Nations Global Compact initiative - a voluntary leadership platform for the development, implementation and disclosure of responsible business practices.
Cactus' (WHD) agreement with National Energy Services is likely to boost its scope of offering services to new clients in hydrocarbon-rich areas of the Middle East.
HOUSTON, TX / ACCESSWIRE / September 7, 2021 / National Energy Services Reunited Corp. ("NESR") (NASDAQ:NESR) (NASDAQ:NESRW), a national, industry-leading provider of integrated energy services in the Middle East and North Africa ("MENA") region, and Cactus, Inc.
NESR Price Returns