National Energy Services Reunited Corp. - Ordinary Shares (NESR): Price and Financial Metrics
NESR Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 136.07, National Energy Services Reunited Corp is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 78.41% of US stocks.
- National Energy Services Reunited Corp's stock had its IPO on May 12, 2017, making it an older stock than merely 12.96% of US equities in our set.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for National Energy Services Reunited Corp is higher than it is for about 80.03% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to National Energy Services Reunited Corp are EZPW, MEI, GEF, GT, and INGR.
- Visit NESR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.nesr.com.
NESR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NESR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$13.26||52-week high||$13.86|
|Prev. close||$12.89||52-week low||$4.04|
|Day high||$13.36||Avg. volume||271,567|
|50-day MA||$11.20||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$8.26||Market Cap||1.16B|
National Energy Services Reunited Corp. - Ordinary Shares (NESR) Company Bio
National Energy Services Reunited Corp. provides oilfield services in the Middle East, North Africa, and the Asia Pacific regions. It helps its customers unlock the potential of reservoirs by providing production services, such as cementing, coiled tubing, filtration, completions, stimulation and fracturing, and nitrogen services. The company also helps its customers to access the reservoirs by providing drilling and evaluation services, including drilling downhole tools, directional drilling fishing tools, and testing services, as well as wireline, slickline, fluids, and rig services. National Energy Services Reunited Corp. was founded in 2017 and is based in Houston, Texas.
NESR Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for NESR, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that National Energy Services Reunited Corp ranked in the 92th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Specifically, our DCF analysis implies the stock is trading below its fair value by an estimated 1730%. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for NESR, they are:
- Its compound free cash flow growth rate, as measured over the past 2.79 years, is 1.28% -- higher than 92.72% of stocks in our DCF forecasting set.
- National Energy Services Reunited Corp's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 8%; for context, that number is higher than merely 13.07% of tickers in our DCF set.
- The company's cost of debt, derived from its interest coverage, tax rate, and market capitalization, is greater than only 14.14% of stocks in its sector (Energy).
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
NESR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NESR Latest Social Stream
View Full NESR Social Stream
Latest NESR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about National Energy Services Reunited Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NESR as an investment opportunity.
National Energy Services Reunited Corp. (NESR) CEO Sherif Foda on Q4 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
National Energy Services Reunited Corp. (NESR) Q4 2020 Earnings Conference Call February 24, 2021, 08:00 AM ET Company Participants Sherif Foda - Chairman & Chief Executive Officer Chris Boone - Chief Financial Officer Conference Call Participants Sean of Meakim - JPMorgan David Anderson - Barclays George O'Leary - Tudor, Pickering...
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / February 24, 2021 / National Energy Services Reunited Corp. (NASDAQ:NESR) will be discussing their earnings results in their 2020 Fourth Quarter Earnings call to be held on February 24, 2021 at 8:00 AM Eastern Time.
HOUSTON, TX / ACCESSWIRE / February 24, 2021 / National Energy Services Reunited Corp. ("NESR" or the "Company") (NASDAQ:NESR)(NASDAQ:NESRW), a national, industry-leading provider of integrated energy services in the Middle East and North Africa ("MENA") and Asia Pacific regions, today reported its financial results for the quarter ended December 31, 2020.
Petroleum Development Oman Joins Forces with Gulf Energy to Create 600 Job Opportunities for Omanis Over the Next Four Years
MUSCAT, OMAN / ACCESSWIRE / December 7, 2020 / Petroleum Development Oman (PDO) has announced a partnership with integrated oilfield services provider Gulf Energy SAOC (GES) for the creation of 600 job opportunities for Omanis in its product line services in both Oman and abroad.
After several tireless days we have finished crunching the numbers from nearly 817 13F filings issued by the elite hedge funds and other investment firms that we track at Insider Monkey, which disclosed those firms’ equity portfolios as of September 30th. The results of that effort will be put on display in this article, as […]
NESR Price Returns
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!