National Energy Services Reunited Corp. - Ordinary Shares (NESR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
NESR POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where NESR ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 82.29% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for NESR is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 206 days.
- NESR's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 26.08% of US stocks).
NESR Stock Summary
- NESR's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 133.96 -- higher than 80.18% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- NESR's went public 4.01 years ago, making it older than only 14.11% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for National Energy Services Reunited Corp is higher than it is for about 79.56% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to National Energy Services Reunited Corp are HMTV, AFYA, EVTC, CDE, and LTHM.
- NESR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit National Energy Services Reunited Corp's official web site, go to www.nesr.com.
NESR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NESR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$13.09||52-week high||$14.25|
|Prev. close||$12.69||52-week low||$4.28|
|Day high||$13.15||Avg. volume||266,980|
|50-day MA||$12.61||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$9.82||Market Cap||1.15B|
National Energy Services Reunited Corp. - Ordinary Shares (NESR) Company Bio
National Energy Services Reunited Corp. provides oilfield services in the Middle East, North Africa, and the Asia Pacific regions. It helps its customers unlock the potential of reservoirs by providing production services, such as cementing, coiled tubing, filtration, completions, stimulation and fracturing, and nitrogen services. The company also helps its customers to access the reservoirs by providing drilling and evaluation services, including drilling downhole tools, directional drilling fishing tools, and testing services, as well as wireline, slickline, fluids, and rig services. National Energy Services Reunited Corp. was founded in 2017 and is based in Houston, Texas.
NESR Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for National Energy Services Reunited Corp. To summarize, we found that National Energy Services Reunited Corp ranked in the 92th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. More precisely, our analysis suggests the stock is undervalued by approximately 1519.67% on a DCF basis. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for NESR, they are:
- Its compound free cash flow growth rate, as measured over the past 2.86 years, is 1.25% -- higher than 92.33% of stocks in our DCF forecasting set.
- The company has produced more trailing twelve month cash flow than just 24.1% of its sector Energy.
- National Energy Services Reunited Corp's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 9%; for context, that number is higher than merely 11.56% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
NESR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NESR Latest Social Stream
View Full NESR Social Stream
Latest NESR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about National Energy Services Reunited Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NESR as an investment opportunity.
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / May 6, 2021 / National Energy Services Reunited Corp. (NASDAQ:NESR) will be discussing their earnings results in their 2021 First Quarter Earnings call to be held on May 6, 2021 at 8:00 AM Eastern Time.
National Energy Services Reunited Corp. Reports Preliminary Unaudited First Quarter 2021 Financial Results
HOUSTON, TX / ACCESSWIRE / May 6, 2021 / National Energy Services Reunited Corp. ("NESR" or the "Company") (NASDAQ:NESR)(NASDAQ:NESRW), a national, industry-leading provider of integrated energy services in the Middle East and North Africa ("MENA") and Asia Pacific regions, today reported certain preliminary unaudited financial results for the quarter ended March 31, 2021.
Genco Shipping & Trading (GNK), Spirit Realty Capital (SRC) & National Energy Services Reunited (NESR) are three top-rated stocks that flaunt superb earnings acceleration now.
Cheap stocks like UMC stock can be a great addition to your portfolio, with their affordability letting you diversify your holdings.
New Strong Buy Stocks for April 9th
NESR Price Returns