National Energy Services Reunited Corp. - Ordinary Shares (NESR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
NESR POWR Grades
- NESR scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 97.54% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for NESR is in Value, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- NESR's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 1.6% of US stocks).
NESR Stock Summary
- National Energy Services Reunited Corp's stock had its IPO on May 12, 2017, making it an older stock than merely 18.33% of US equities in our set.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for NESR is currently 4.82, higher than only 16.39% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for National Energy Services Reunited Corp is higher than it is for about 79.94% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to National Energy Services Reunited Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be BRMK, STKL, BHE, EVC, and ACHC.
- NESR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit National Energy Services Reunited Corp's official web site, go to www.nesr.com.
NESR Valuation Summary
- NESR's EV/EBIT ratio is 19.6; this is 7.99% higher than that of the median Energy stock.
- Over the past 52 months, NESR's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.1.
- NESR's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.1 over the prior 52 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for NESR.
NESR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- NESR has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 49.19% of graded US stocks.
- NESR's asset turnover comes in at 0.524 -- ranking 45th of 136 Petroleum and Natural Gas stocks.
- OII, CLB, and CKX are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with NESR.
The table below shows NESR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
NESR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NESR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$6.81||52-week high||$14.83|
|Prev. close||$6.78||52-week low||$5.68|
|Day high||$6.89||Avg. volume||312,834|
|50-day MA||$7.01||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$9.48||Market Cap||618.71M|
National Energy Services Reunited Corp. - Ordinary Shares (NESR) Company Bio
National Energy Services Reunited Corp. provides oilfield services in the Middle East, North Africa, and the Asia Pacific regions. It helps its customers unlock the potential of reservoirs by providing production services, such as cementing, coiled tubing, filtration, completions, stimulation and fracturing, and nitrogen services. The company also helps its customers to access the reservoirs by providing drilling and evaluation services, including drilling downhole tools, directional drilling fishing tools, and testing services, as well as wireline, slickline, fluids, and rig services. National Energy Services Reunited Corp. was founded in 2017 and is based in Houston, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
NESR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NESR Latest Social Stream
View Full NESR Social Stream
Latest NESR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about National Energy Services Reunited Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NESR as an investment opportunity.
HOUSTON, TX / ACCESSWIRE / February 8, 2022 / National Energy Services Reunited Corp. ("NESR" or the "Company") (NASDAQ:NESR)(NASDAQ:NESRW), a national, industry-leading provider of integrated energy services in the Middle East and North Africa ("MENA") and Asia Pacific regions, today announced the appointment of Stefan Angeli as Chief Financial Officer of NESR, effective immediately, replacing Chris Boone who is leaving the Company to start another role.
National Energy Services Reunited (NESR) has secured one of the major contracts for Testing Services in Abu Dhabi from ADNOC Onshore worth $169 million.The contract is for tenure of
ABU DHABI, UAE / ACCESSWIRE / February 7, 2021 / National Energy Services Reunited Corp. ("NESR" or "the Company") (NASDAQ: NESR) (NASDAQ: NESRW), an international, industry-leading provider of integrated energy services in the Middle East and North Africa ("MENA") region, has announced that the company has been awarded one of the major contracts for Testing Services ("Testing") in Abu Dhabi from ADNOC Onshore.
Thai power producer Gulf Energy Development Pcl expects to finalise a joint venture (JV) with the world's biggest cryptocurrency exchange, Binance, in the second quarter this year, a senior executive told Reuters in an interview. "Once we conclude talks with Binance on business model and shareholder agreements, a JV will be formed, which will apply for the license with regulators," Gulf chief financial officer Yupapin Wangviwat said.
Is There An Opportunity With National Energy Services Reunited Corp.'s (NASDAQ:NESR) 45% Undervaluation?
In this article we are going to estimate the intrinsic value of National Energy Services Reunited Corp. ( NASDAQ:NESR...
NESR Price Returns