National Energy Services Reunited Corp. - Ordinary Shares (NESR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
NESR POWR Grades
- NESR scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 84.6% of US stocks.
- NESR's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 160 days.
- NESR's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 1.98% of US stocks).
NESR Stock Summary
- NESR's went public 4.69 years ago, making it older than merely 17.18% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for National Energy Services Reunited Corp is higher than just 19.05% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- For NESR, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 79.56% of US equities we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to National Energy Services Reunited Corp are NMIH, STRL, SD, CMC, and TRS.
- Visit NESR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.nesr.com.
NESR Valuation Summary
- NESR's EV/EBIT ratio is 19.6; this is 7.99% higher than that of the median Energy stock.
- Over the past 52 months, NESR's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.1.
- NESR's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.1 over the prior 52 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for NESR.
NESR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- NESR has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 49.19% of graded US stocks.
- NESR's asset turnover comes in at 0.524 -- ranking 45th of 136 Petroleum and Natural Gas stocks.
- OII, CLB, and CKX are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with NESR.
The table below shows NESR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
NESR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NESR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$9.93||52-week high||$15.95|
|Prev. close||$9.87||52-week low||$8.56|
|Day high||$10.11||Avg. volume||227,355|
|50-day MA||$10.19||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$12.10||Market Cap||902.17M|
National Energy Services Reunited Corp. - Ordinary Shares (NESR) Company Bio
National Energy Services Reunited Corp. provides oilfield services in the Middle East, North Africa, and the Asia Pacific regions. It helps its customers unlock the potential of reservoirs by providing production services, such as cementing, coiled tubing, filtration, completions, stimulation and fracturing, and nitrogen services. The company also helps its customers to access the reservoirs by providing drilling and evaluation services, including drilling downhole tools, directional drilling fishing tools, and testing services, as well as wireline, slickline, fluids, and rig services. National Energy Services Reunited Corp. was founded in 2017 and is based in Houston, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
NESR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NESR Latest Social Stream
View Full NESR Social Stream
Latest NESR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about National Energy Services Reunited Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NESR as an investment opportunity.
Binance, one of the world's biggest cyrptocurrency exchange by trading volume, will set up a crypto exchange with Thailand's Gulf Energy Development, both firms said on Monday. Gulf Energy in a disclosure to the stock exchange said its agreement with Binance is a response to the rapid growth in digital asset infrastructure in Thailand. Binance said it would set up the cryto exchange and related businesses in the country.
CPSI, GRFS, LE, and NESR have been added to the Zacks Rank #5 (Strong Sell) List on January 6, 2022
National Energy Services Reunited Corp. (NASDAQ: NESR) has bagged several contract awards worth over $100 million spanning over the next three years. Following the news, NSER shares jumped almost 6% during the pre-market trading session on January 3. Details Starting in 2022 and spanning over a 3-year period, the contracts are evenly split between production, drilling and evaluation segments in North African countries. With the new awards, NESR will further expand into the evaluation service lines in Algeria and Egypt, as well as production services in Algeria.
HOUSTON, TX / ACCESSWIRE / January 3, 2022 / National Energy Services Reunited Corp. ("NESR") (NASDAQ:NESR)(NASDAQ:NESRW), a national, industry-leading provider of integrated energy services in the Middle East and North Africa ("MENA") region, today announced multiple contract awards totaling more than USD$100 million over a three-year period commencing in 2022 and evenly split between the Production and Drilling and Evaluation segments in North Africa countries.
Investment company Dean Small Cap Value (Current Portfolio) buys American Woodmark Corp, National Energy Services Reunited Corp, Energizer Holdings Inc, White Mountains Insurance Group, Stepan Co, sells Powell Industries Inc, Pactiv Evergreen Inc, Commercial Metals Co, Apogee Enterprises Inc, Hamilton Beach Brands Holding Co during the 3-months ended 2021Q3, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Dean Small Cap Value.
NESR Price Returns