Cloudflare Inc. Cl A (NET): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
NET POWR Grades
- NET scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 55.89% of US stocks.
- NET's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 31 weeks.
- NET's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 3.83% of US stocks).
NET Stock Summary
- Cloudflare Inc's stock had its IPO on September 13, 2019, making it an older stock than only 2.59% of US equities in our set.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for NET is currently 1,250.27, higher than 99.78% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 757.93%, Cloudflare Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 97.93% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Cloudflare Inc are MRVL, TAL, WORK, PEGA, and ESTC.
- Visit NET's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.cloudflare.com.
NET Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NET Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$94.00||52-week high||$95.77|
|Prev. close||$93.47||52-week low||$28.10|
|Day high||$94.40||Avg. volume||4,278,858|
|50-day MA||$77.85||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$68.66||Market Cap||29.20B|
Cloudflare Inc. Cl A (NET) Company Bio
Cloudflare, Inc. engages in the provision of cloud-based services to secure websites. It offers various products for performance and reliability, video streaming and delivery, advanced security, insights, cloudflare for developers, domain registration, and cloudflare marketplace. The company was founded by Matthew Prince, Michelle Zatlyn, and Lee Holloway in 2009 and is headquartered in San Francisco, CA.
NET Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NET Latest Social Stream
View Full NET Social Stream
Latest NET News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Cloudflare Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NET as an investment opportunity.
In the latest trading session, Cloudflare (NET) closed at $94, marking a +0.57% move from the previous day.
Summary: Cloudflare reported its 1Q21 results, showing continued strong growth. Revenue for 1Q21 came in at $138m, up 51.3% y/y and up 9.7% q/q. On the bottom line, 1Q21 gross margin came to 77%, basically no change y/y or q/q. Net loss was $40m on a GAAP basis and $9.3m on a non-GAAP basis, which  The post Cloudflare reports 1Q21 results; crosses milestone of 4m total customers appeared first on Structure Research | Cloud, Hosting & Data Centres .
An error in an update on Fastly Incs (NYSE:FSLY) content delivery network (CDN) saw some of the worlds biggest websites stop working for a period on Tuesday. Whilst techies worked to reset the error blank pages and Error 503 messages were shown to visitors to the likes of Amazon.com, Reddit, CNN, Bloomberg, and the UK governments website. Perhaps bizarrely, Fastly Incs shares are soaring in the wake of what was evidently an all publicity is good publicity moment in the spotlight. Sure enough, many people may not have heard of the company before their faux pas. After breaking the internet in a literal, non-meme, fashion the New York listed share closed out Tuesday up US$9.25 or 19.7% at US$56.20 per share, and Wednesdays premarket indication points to a slight further gain. Elsewhere, Cl...
The CEO of Cloudflare explains how an embarrassing incident that ''made the internet a worse place'' led to its popular initiative to protect vulnerable nonprofits and journalists online
CloudFlare CEO Matthew Prince Reuters Cloudflare CEO Matthew Prince says
The CEO of Cloudflare explains how an embarrassing incident that 'made the internet a worse place' led to its popular initiative to protect vulnerable nonprofits and journalists online
CloudFlare CEO Matthew Prince Reuters Cloudflare CEO Matthew Prince says…
NET Price Returns