Cloudflare Inc. Cl A (NET): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
NET POWR Grades
- NET scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 83.29% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for NET is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 48 weeks.
- NET's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 3.39% of US stocks).
NET Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 1,909.54, Cloudflare Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 98.11% of US stocks.
- NET's went public 2.03 years ago, making it older than merely 3.68% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for NET is currently 1,758.16, higher than 99.78% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Cloudflare Inc are HUBS, AVLR, CHKP, FTNT, and YNDX.
- NET's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Cloudflare Inc's official web site, go to www.cloudflare.com.
NET Valuation Summary
- NET's price/sales ratio is 74.7; this is 1309.43% higher than that of the median Technology stock.
- NET's price/sales ratio has moved up 52.2 over the prior 24 months.
- Over the past 24 months, NET's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 324.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for NET.
NET's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- NET has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 54.95% of graded US stocks.
- NET's asset turnover comes in at 0.379 -- ranking 385th of 556 Business Services stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows NET's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
NET Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NET Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$130.36||52-week high||$137.07|
|Prev. close||$135.67||52-week low||$38.26|
|Day high||$132.99||Avg. volume||3,810,596|
|50-day MA||$122.39||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$92.02||Market Cap||40.73B|
Cloudflare Inc. Cl A (NET) Company Bio
Cloudflare, Inc. engages in the provision of cloud-based services to secure websites. It offers various products for performance and reliability, video streaming and delivery, advanced security, insights, cloudflare for developers, domain registration, and cloudflare marketplace. The company was founded by Matthew Prince, Michelle Zatlyn, and Lee Holloway in 2009 and is headquartered in San Francisco, CA.
Most Popular Stories View All
NET Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NET Latest Social Stream
View Full NET Social Stream
Latest NET News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Cloudflare Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NET as an investment opportunity.
Shares of Cloudflare Inc. (NYSE: NET) traded today at $135.20, eclipsing its 52-week high. So far today approximately 493,000 shares have been exchanged, as compared to an average 30-day volume of 3 million shares. In the past 52 weeks, Cloudflare Inc. share prices are bracketed by a low of $36.50 and a high of $135.20. Shares are now at $134.93, 270% above that low price. Based on a current price of $134.93, Cloudflare Inc. is currently 14.1% above its average consensus analyst price target of
SAN FRANCISCO, September 22, 2021--Cloudflare, Inc. (NYSE: NET), the security, performance, and reliability company helping to build a better Internet, today announced that it has joined the Microsoft Intelligent Security Association (MISA), an ecosystem of independent software vendors and managed security service providers that have integrated with Microsoft Security to better defend against a world of increasing cybersecurity threats. The collaboration makes it even easier for customers to ena
The cloud computing market is a core growth engine of the tech sector. Cloud infrastructure platforms power countless websites, apps, and streaming media services, and also provide companies with extra storage and computing power. Cloud-based software services can also analyze data, help companies make decisions, and enable people to work remotely.
Expedia Group, Inc (NASDAQ: EXPE), Cloudflare, Inc (NYSE: NET) and Plug Power, Inc (NASDAQ: PLUG) are all trading higher in strong uptrends. An uptrend occurs when a stock consistently makes a series of higher highs and higher lows on the chart. The higher highs indicate the bulls are in control while the intermittent higher lows indicate consolidation periods. Traders can use moving averages to help identify an uptrend with rising lower frame moving averages (such as the eight-day or 21-day exp
The technology sector is composed of businesses that sell goods and services in electronics, software, computers, artificial intelligence (AI), and other industries related to information technology (IT). The sector includes companies with the largest market capitalizations in the world, such as Apple Inc. (AAPL), Microsoft Corp. (MSFT), and Amazon.com Inc. (AMZN). Tech stocks, represented by the Technology Select Sector SPDR Fund (XLK), have outperformed the broader market over the past year.
NET Price Returns