Net Element, Inc. (NETE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
NETE POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where NETE ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 91% of US stocks.
- NETE's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 47 weeks.
- NETE ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 6th percentile.
NETE Stock Summary
- Net Element Inc's market capitalization of $49,935,612 is ahead of only 5.84% of US-listed equities.
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for NETE is 14.45 -- better than 98.02% of US stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.54, Net Element Inc has a higher such ratio than merely 10.17% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to NETE, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are VVNT, AXU, SII, PSTL, and AG.
- Visit NETE's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.netelement.com.
NETE Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, NETE's price/earnings ratio is 151.03% lower, now standing at -19.9.
- NETE's price/sales ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 108 months.
- NETE's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 320.7 over the prior 108 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for NETE.
NETE Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 71.92%.
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at 5.3%.
- The 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -34.16%.
The table below shows NETE's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
NETE's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- NETE has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 39.56% of graded US stocks.
- NETE's asset turnover comes in at 3.438 -- ranking 8th of 555 Business Services stocks.
- HGBL, QLYS, and SE are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with NETE.
The table below shows NETE's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
NETE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NETE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$9.29||52-week high||$19.15|
|Prev. close||$9.36||52-week low||$5.57|
|Day high||$9.40||Avg. volume||445,307|
|50-day MA||$10.94||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$11.61||Market Cap||50.20M|
Net Element, Inc. (NETE) Company Bio
Net Element, Inc. is a technology group in mobile commerce and payment processing, as well as in entertainment and culture Internet destinations in Russia and other emerging markets. NETE owns and operates a mobile-commerce company as well as several Internet properties that create social and business communities in the entertainment, music, motorsports, and film industries.
Most Popular Stories View All
NETE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NETE Latest Social Stream
View Full NETE Social Stream
Latest NETE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Net Element Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NETE as an investment opportunity.
By Lisa Thompson NASDAQ:NETE READ THE FULL NETE RESEARCH REPORT Shareholders of Net Element (NASDAQ:NETE) have approved the merger with Mullen Technologies and we expect the deal to close shortly. A capital raise is the final condition for the merger and we believe the receipt of the cash will determine the merger date. After the merger, all that will be left in the public company will be
MIAMI, Aug. 31, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- via InvestorWire -- Net Element, Inc. (NASDAQ: NETE ) (" Net Element " or the "Company"), a global technology and value-added solutions group that supports electronic payments, announces today that its stockholders have approved the proposed merger of the Companys wholly owned entity with Mullen Automotive, Inc. (the Merger).
Mullen FIVE EV Crossover to Make World Debut at 2021 Los Angeles International Auto Show® and CES® 2022
The Mullen FIVE will make its world debut on Nov. 17 at the Los Angeles International Auto Show® (Nov. 17-29, 2021). Mullen is also pleased to announce its display and showcase of the Strikingly Different™ FIVE at the Consumer Electronic Show® (Jan. 5-8, 2022) Mullen Announces FIVE EV Crossover Debut for Los Angeles International Auto Show Mullen will debut the FIVE on November 17, 2021, at LA Auto Show® BREA, Calif., Aug. 26, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- via InvestorWire – Mullen Technologies Inc.
The Mullen FIVE (formerly MX-05) enters final stages of engineering process this September. The Strikingly Different™ FIVE will debut to the world this coming November 2021 Mullen FIVE EV CROSSOVER ARRIVES Mullen will debut the FIVE in November 2021. BREA, Calif., Aug. 24, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- via InvestorWire – Mullen Technologies Inc. (“Mullen” or the “Company”), an emerging electric vehicle (“EV”) manufacturer, which previously announced a definitive agreement to merge with Net Element, I
MIAMI, Aug. 16, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- via InvestorWire -- Net Element, Inc. (NASDAQ: NETE ) ( Net Element or the Company), a global technology and value-added solutions group that supports electronic payments acceptance in a multichannel environment including point-of-sale (POS), e-commerce and mobile devices, today reports its financial results for the second quarter ended June 30, 2021.
NETE Price Returns