Net Element, Inc. (NETE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
NETE POWR Grades
- NETE scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 83.17% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for NETE is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- NETE's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 15.74% of US stocks).
NETE Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $60,622,497, Net Element Inc has a greater market value than just 9.94% of US stocks.
- Net Element Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 97.93% of US listed stocks.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for NETE is currently 190.65, higher than 97.73% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Net Element Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be AFIB, AERI, FEYE, PGEN, and LPSN.
- Visit NETE's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.netelement.com.
NETE Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, NETE's price/earnings ratio is 137.07% lower, now standing at -14.4.
- Over the past 106 months, NETE's price/sales ratio has gone NA $NA.
- Over the past 106 months, NETE's price/earnings ratio has gone up $355.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for NETE.
NETE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NETE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$11.88||52-week high||$20.08|
|Prev. close||$11.66||52-week low||$5.57|
|Day high||$12.05||Avg. volume||443,635|
|50-day MA||$10.70||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$10.57||Market Cap||61.76M|
Net Element, Inc. (NETE) Company Bio
Net Element, Inc. is a technology group in mobile commerce and payment processing, as well as in entertainment and culture Internet destinations in Russia and other emerging markets. NETE owns and operates a mobile-commerce company as well as several Internet properties that create social and business communities in the entertainment, music, motorsports, and film industries.
NETE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NETE Latest Social Stream
View Full NETE Social Stream
Latest NETE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Net Element Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NETE as an investment opportunity.
NET ELEMENT INVESTOR ALERT By The Former Attorney General of Louisiana: Kahn Swick & Foti, LLC Investigates Merger of Net Element, Inc. - NETE
NEW ORLEANS--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Former Attorney General of Louisiana Charles C. Foti, Jr., Esq. and the law firm of Kahn Swick & Foti, LLC (KSF) are investigating the proposed merger of Net Element, Inc. (NasdaqCM: NETE) (the Company) with Mullen Technologies, Inc. in a stock-for-stock transaction. KSF is seeking to determine whether the merger and the process that led to it are adequate, or whether the merger undervalues the Company. If you believe that this transaction undervalues the C
By Lisa Thompson NASDAQ:NETE READ THE FULL NETE RESEARCH REPORT Mullen and Net Element (NASDAQ:NETE) released their S-4 merger document and we expect the deal to close sometime in Q3 or later, pending shareholder approval at a meeting still to be scheduled. A capital raise is expected simultaneously. After the merger, all that should be left in the public company will be Mullen’s EV business. The
Net Element Reports First Quarter 2021 Financial Results and Updates Shareholders on Pending Merger with Mullen Automotive. NASDAQ: NETE #stocks chatter
Net Element Reports First Quarter 2021 Financial Results and Updates Shareholders on Pending Merger with Mullen Automotive. NASDAQ: NETE - #stocks chatter
Net Element Reports First Quarter 2021 Financial Results and Updates Shareholders on Pending Merger with Mullen Automotive
MIAMI, May 17, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- via InvestorWire -- Net Element, Inc. (NASDAQ: NETE) (Net Element or the Company) today reports its financial results for the quarter ended March 31, 2021, and updates shareholders on the pending merger with privately held Mullen Automotive, Inc. (Mullen), a Southern California-based electric vehicle (EV) company, in a stock-for-stock reverse merger in which, subject to the merger being consummated, Mullens stockholders will receive a majority of the outstanding stock in the post-merger Company.
In this article, we will take a look at the 10 best tech stocks to buy right now under $10. You can skip our comprehensive analysis of these stocks and go directly to the 5 Best Tech Stocks to Buy Right Now Under $10. Technology firms have witnessed explosive growth over the past few years […]
NETE Price Returns