Net Element, Inc. (NETE): Price and Financial Metrics
NETE Stock Summary
- NETE has a higher market value than merely 6.26% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $14,799,895.
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for NETE is 9.11 -- better than 96.2% of US stocks.
- NETE's price/sales ratio is 0.23; that's higher than the P/S ratio of just 7.44% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Net Element Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be MDLY, HNNA, METC, EPM, and SGBX.
- NETE's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Net Element Inc's official web site, go to www.netelement.com.
NETE Daily Price Range
NETE 52-Week Price Range
NETE Stock Price Chart More Charts
NETE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.40||52-week high||$6.85|
|Prev. close||$3.45||52-week low||$3.00|
|Day high||$3.45||Avg. volume||38,250|
|50-day MA||$3.61||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$4.32||Market Cap||14.00M|