Puxin Limited American Depositary Shares, each representing two Ordinary Shares (NEW): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
NEW POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where NEW ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 87.24% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for NEW is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 30.7142857142857 weeks.
- NEW's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 11.2% of US stocks).
NEW Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for NEW is 6.84 -- better than 95.21% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 11.74 for Puxin Ltd; that's greater than it is for 93.85% of US stocks.
- Puxin Ltd's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -202.47%, greater than the shareholder yield of only 1.37% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Puxin Ltd are NDLS, CBFV, IMBI, PLCE, and CARV.
- To dig deeper into the stock's financial statements, go to NEW's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001726189.
NEW Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NEW Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.48||52-week high||$10.09|
|Prev. close||$0.49||52-week low||$0.45|
|Day high||$0.50||Avg. volume||1,169,515|
|50-day MA||$0.68||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.60||Market Cap||41.98M|
Puxin Limited American Depositary Shares, each representing two Ordinary Shares (NEW) Company Bio
Puxin Limited provides after-school education services in China. It offers a range of K-12 and study-abroad tutoring programs designed to help students prepare for admission tests and applications for top schools, universities, and graduate programs in China and other countries. The company also provides group class courses; personalized tutoring courses; English tutoring services for children in kindergarten; and extra-curricular courses to students, such as painting, calligraphy, music, debate, and science, as well as offers Web-based and mobile-based platforms for K-12 tutoring services. In addition, it sells education materials; and provides advertisement, study consulting, and training services. As of March 31, 2018, the company had a network of 397 learning centers; and 4 schools providing extra-curricular education courses. Puxin Limited was founded in 2014 and is based in Beijing, China.
Most Popular Stories View All
NEW Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NEW Latest Social Stream
View Full NEW Social Stream
Latest NEW News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Puxin Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NEW as an investment opportunity.
Puxin Limited (NYSE: NEW) ("Puxin" or the "Company"), a successful consolidator of the after-school education industry in China, today announced that, it has received a notice (the "Notice") from the New York Stock Exchange (the "NYSE") dated August 18, 2021, notifying Puxin that it is below compliance criteria in connection with the performance of trading price of Puxin's American depositary shares (the "ADSs").
Puxin Limited (NYSE: NEW) ("Puxin" or the "Company"), a successful consolidator of the after-school education industry in China, today announced that, on July 24, 2021, China's official state media, including Xinhua News Agency and China Central Television, announced the Opinions on Further Alleviating the Burdens of Homework and After-school Tutoring for Students of Compulsory Education (the "Opinion"), issued by the General Office of the CPC Central Committee and the General Office of the Stat
Welcome back, trader!
We're gearing up for one final day of trading this week with a breakdown of the biggest pre-market stock movers for Friday!
Puxin Limited (NYSE: NEW) ("Puxin" or the "Company"), a successful consolidator of the after-school education industry in China, today announced that it will report its financial results for the first quarter ended March 31, 2021, before U.S. markets open on May 24, 2021.
NEW Price Returns