Newater Technology, Inc. - Ordinary Shares (NEWA): Price and Financial Metrics
NEWA Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Newater Technology Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 98.45% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 431.87%, Newater Technology Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 95.16% of about US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that NEWA's revenue has grown 283.08% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 97.52% of US companies in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Newater Technology Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be EVI, WSBF, FSBW, KMX, and IVC.
- NEWA's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Newater Technology Inc's official web site, go to www.newater.cc.
NEWA Stock Price Chart More Charts
NEWA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.05||52-week high||$9.10|
|Prev. close||$4.14||52-week low||$3.00|
|Day high||$4.29||Avg. volume||91,617|
|50-day MA||$4.65||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$5.96||Market Cap||43.78M|
Newater Technology, Inc. - Ordinary Shares (NEWA) Company Bio
Newater Technology is a China-based wastewater purification treatment company that focuses on the development, manufacture and sale of disk tube reverse osmosis and disk tube nano-filtration membrane filtration products that are used in the treatment, recycling and discharge of wastewater. The company was founded in 2012 and is based in Yantai, Shandong Province.