Keane Group, Inc. (NEX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
NEX POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where NEX ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 55.57% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for NEX is in Value, which has been heading down over the past 47 weeks.
- NEX ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 13th percentile.
NEX Stock Summary
- NEX's went public 4.66 years ago, making it older than just 16.88% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Of note is the ratio of Nextier Oilfield Solutions Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 13.77% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Nextier Oilfield Solutions Inc comes in at -49.93%, a number that bests merely 4.69% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Nextier Oilfield Solutions Inc are LBRT, NGS, AINC, CVLG, and SNDL.
- NEX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Nextier Oilfield Solutions Inc's official web site, go to nextierofs.com.
NEX Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Energy stock, NEX's price/earnings ratio is 116.42% lower, now standing at -3.3.
- Over the past 56 months, NEX's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 12.4.
- Over the past 56 months, NEX's price/sales ratio has gone down 4.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for NEX.
NEX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- NEX has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 30.55% of graded US stocks.
- NEX's asset turnover comes in at 0.775 -- ranking 21st of 138 Petroleum and Natural Gas stocks.
- BRN, HAL, and WTTR are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with NEX.
The table below shows NEX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
NEX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NEX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.44||52-week high||$5.84|
|Prev. close||$4.61||52-week low||$1.58|
|Day high||$4.54||Avg. volume||1,834,471|
|50-day MA||$3.82||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$4.07||Market Cap||957.93M|
Keane Group, Inc. (NEX) Company Bio
Keane Group, Inc. provides integrated well completion services in the United States. Its services include horizontal and vertical fracturing, wireline perforation and logging, and engineered solutions, as well as other value-added service offerings. The company was founded in 1973 and is based in Houston, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
NEX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NEX Latest Social Stream
View Full NEX Social Stream
Latest NEX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Nextier Oilfield Solutions Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NEX as an investment opportunity.
Lamphung Burns Ngo, Chief Accounting Officer at Nextier Oilfield (NYSE:NEX), made a large insider sell on September 15, according to a new SEC filing. What Happened: A Form 4 filing from the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission on Wednesday showed that Ngo sold 25,000 shares of Nextier Oilfield at a price of $4.14 per share. The total transaction amounted to $103,588. Following the transaction, Ngo still owns 40,600 shares of the company, worth $175,392. Nextier Oilfield shares are trading do
NexTier Oilfield Solutions Inc. (NYSE: NEX) ("NexTier" or the "Company") today announced the successful completion of the previously announced acquisition of all pressure pumping operations of Alamo Pressure Pumping, LLC ("Alamo"), fortifying its position as a leading Permian provider of low carbon well completion solutions.
NexTier Teams with Silixa to Launch IntelliStimSM Frac Optimization System, Completes First Project in Mid-Continent Region
NexTier Oilfield Solutions Inc. (NYSE: NEX) ("NexTier" or the "Company") today announced that the Company has recently launched the IntelliStim fracturing optimization system and has completed its first project for a major operator in the Mid-Continent region.
New Forecasts: Here's What Analysts Think The Future Holds For NexTier Oilfield Solutions Inc. (NYSE:NEX)
NexTier Oilfield Solutions Inc. ( NYSE:NEX ) shareholders will have a reason to smile today, with the analysts making...
NexTier Oilfield Solutions (NEX) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -18.75% and -0.74%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
NEX Price Returns