Keane Group, Inc. (NEX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
NEX POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where NEX ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 97.54% of US stocks.
- NEX's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- NEX ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 6th percentile.
NEX Stock Summary
- Nextier Oilfield Solutions Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 80.72% of US listed stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of Nextier Oilfield Solutions Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 19.32% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, NEX is more volatile than 88.76% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Nextier Oilfield Solutions Inc are PSFE, MEC, RETO, USDP, and YGYI.
- Visit NEX's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to nextierofs.com.
NEX Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Energy stock, NEX's price/earnings ratio is 116.42% lower, now standing at -3.3.
- Over the past 56 months, NEX's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 12.4.
- Over the past 56 months, NEX's price/sales ratio has gone down 4.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for NEX.
NEX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- NEX has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 29.88% of graded US stocks.
- NEX's asset turnover comes in at 0.775 -- ranking 22nd of 136 Petroleum and Natural Gas stocks.
- BRN, WTTR, and HAL are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with NEX.
The table below shows NEX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
NEX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NEX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$9.46||52-week high||$12.50|
|Prev. close||$9.51||52-week low||$3.06|
|Day high||$9.72||Avg. volume||3,626,378|
|50-day MA||$10.47||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$7.12||Market Cap||2.31B|
Keane Group, Inc. (NEX) Company Bio
Keane Group, Inc. provides integrated well completion services in the United States. Its services include horizontal and vertical fracturing, wireline perforation and logging, and engineered solutions, as well as other value-added service offerings. The company was founded in 1973 and is based in Houston, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
NEX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NEX Latest Social Stream
View Full NEX Social Stream
Latest NEX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Nextier Oilfield Solutions Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NEX as an investment opportunity.
NexTier Oilfield Solutions press release (NYSE:NEX): Q4 Non-GAAP EPS of $0.08 beats by $0.10. Revenue of $509.7M (+137.0% Y/Y) beats by $8.16M. For the first quarter of 2022, NexTier expects to operate an average of 31 deployed frac fleets and intends to deploy one additional upgraded Tier IV Dual Fuel...
NexTier Oilfield Solutions Inc. (NEX) CEO Robert Drummond on Q4 2021 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
NexTier Oilfield Solutions Inc. (NEX) Q4 2021 Earnings Conference Call February 22, 2022, 10:00 AM ET Company Participants Michael Sabella - VP of IR Robert Drummond - President and CEO Kenneth Pucheu - CFO Conference Call Participants Chase Mulvehill - Bank of America Ian MacPherson - Piper Sandler Scott Gruber...
NexTier Oilfield Solutions Inc. (NYSE: NEX) ("NexTier" or the "Company") today reported fourth quarter and full year 2021 financial and operational results.
NexTier Oilfield Solutions (NEX) May Report Negative Earnings: Know the Trend Ahead of Next Week's Release
NexTier Oilfield Solutions (NEX) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
NexTier is excited to announce that we have scheduled our Virtual Investor Day for Thursday, March 3, 2022, from 9:00 am – 1:00 pm CT. This immersive experience will showcase our key business leaders who will highlight the advantages of our strategy focused on integrated well completion services for reducing both costs and emissions at the wellsite. We believe our strategy has and will continue to create significant value for the NexTier investor and we are excited to share our view on how it wi
NEX Price Returns