Keane Group, Inc. (NEX): Price and Financial Metrics
NEX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$10.69||52-week high||$11.99|
|Prev. close||$10.61||52-week low||$6.66|
|Day high||$10.69||Avg. volume||3,593,287|
|50-day MA||$10.66||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$9.28||Market Cap||2.44B|
NEX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NEX POWR Grades
- NEX scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 92.51% of US stocks.
- NEX's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 101 days.
- NEX ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 11th percentile.
NEX Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 0.57, NEXTIER OILFIELD SOLUTIONS INC is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than merely 6.01% of US stocks.
- NEX's current price/earnings ratio is 3.78, which is higher than just 4.57% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, NEXTIER OILFIELD SOLUTIONS INC is reporting a growth rate of 660.46%; that's higher than 97.47% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to NEXTIER OILFIELD SOLUTIONS INC, a group of peers worth examining would be AEMD, ARCH, ERF, TXRH, and SST.
- NEX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit NEXTIER OILFIELD SOLUTIONS INC's official web site, go to nextierofs.com.
NEX Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Energy stock, NEX's price/sales ratio is 58.82% lower, now standing at 0.7.
- Over the past 80 months, NEX's price/earnings ratio has gone up 15.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for NEX.
NEX Growth Metrics
- The 2 year price growth rate now stands at 359.09%.
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -99.7%.
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at 184.14%.
The table below shows NEX's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
NEX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- NEX has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 29.88% of graded US stocks.
- NEX's asset turnover comes in at 0.775 -- ranking 22nd of 136 Petroleum and Natural Gas stocks.
- BRN, WTTR, and HAL are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with NEX.
The table below shows NEX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Keane Group, Inc. (NEX) Company Bio
Keane Group, Inc. provides integrated well completion services in the United States. Its services include horizontal and vertical fracturing, wireline perforation and logging, and engineered solutions, as well as other value-added service offerings. The company was founded in 1973 and is based in Houston, Texas.
NEX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NEX Latest Social Stream
View Full NEX Social Stream
Latest NEX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about NEXTIER OILFIELD SOLUTIONS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NEX as an investment opportunity.
Patterson-UTI Energy, Inc. (NASDAQ:PTEN) ("Patterson-UTI") and NexTier Oilfield Solutions Inc. (NYSE:NEX) ("NexTier") today announced that, at separate special meetings held earlier today, both companies' shareholders voted in favor of all proposals necessary for the closing of the previously announced all-stock merger of equals transaction.
S&P Dow Jones Indices will make the following changes to the S&P SmallCap 600 effective prior to the opening of trading on Friday, September 1:
Surge Energy America and NexTier Oilfield Solutions Announce Record-Breaking Completion Efficiency and Emissions Reductions Through Strong Partnership
Surge Energy US Holdings Company ("Surge" or the "Company") announces jointly with NexTier Oilfield Solutions ("NexTier") record-breaking completion efficiency in the second quarter as well as emissions reductions.
Investors are often guided by the idea of discovering 'the next big thing', even if that means buying 'story stocks...
NexTier and Patterson-UTI saw massive increases in income for the second quarter of 2023 ahead of their merger, while they expect rig counts to reach a trough in the coming quarter.
NEX Price Returns