Keane Group, Inc. (NEX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
NEX POWR Grades
- NEX scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 98.29% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for NEX is in Value, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- NEX ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 13th percentile.
NEX Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for NEX is 4.11 -- better than 88.42% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, NEXTIER OILFIELD SOLUTIONS INC is reporting a growth rate of -473.58%; that's higher than merely 3.79% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for NEXTIER OILFIELD SOLUTIONS INC comes in at 127.96%, a number that bests 94.51% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to NEXTIER OILFIELD SOLUTIONS INC, a group of peers worth examining would be LBRT, CVLG, ML, YTRA, and ERF.
- NEX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit NEXTIER OILFIELD SOLUTIONS INC's official web site, go to nextierofs.com.
NEX Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Energy stock, NEX's price/sales ratio is 47.83% lower, now standing at 0.6.
- Over the past 75 months, NEX's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 22.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for NEX.
NEX Growth Metrics
- The 2 year price growth rate now stands at 359.09%.
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -99.7%.
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at 184.14%.
The table below shows NEX's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
NEX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- NEX has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 29.88% of graded US stocks.
- NEX's asset turnover comes in at 0.775 -- ranking 22nd of 136 Petroleum and Natural Gas stocks.
- BRN, WTTR, and HAL are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with NEX.
The table below shows NEX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
NEX Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of NEX, see our NEX price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$5.61||Average Broker Recommendation||1.45 (Moderate Buy)|
NEX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NEX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$7.95||52-week high||$12.50|
|Prev. close||$7.77||52-week low||$6.66|
|Day high||$7.96||Avg. volume||4,583,043|
|50-day MA||$8.90||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$9.19||Market Cap||1.86B|
Keane Group, Inc. (NEX) Company Bio
Keane Group, Inc. provides integrated well completion services in the United States. Its services include horizontal and vertical fracturing, wireline perforation and logging, and engineered solutions, as well as other value-added service offerings. The company was founded in 1973 and is based in Houston, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
NEX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NEX Latest Social Stream
View Full NEX Social Stream
Latest NEX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about NEXTIER OILFIELD SOLUTIONS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NEX as an investment opportunity.
NexTier Oilfield Solutions (NEX) Outpaces Stock Market Gains: What You Should Know
NexTier Oilfield Solutions (NEX) closed the most recent trading day at $7.95, moving +1.4% from the previous trading session.
Wall Street Analysts See NexTier Oilfield Solutions (NEX) as a Buy: Should You Invest?
According to the average brokerage recommendation (ABR), one should invest in NexTier Oilfield Solutions (NEX). It is debatable whether this highly sought-after metric is effective because Wall Street analysts' recommendations tend to be overly optimistic. Would it be worth investing in the stock?
Zacks Value Trader Highlights: SLB, Halliburton, NexTier Oilfield Solutions, Valero Energy and Marathon Petroleumt
SLB, Halliburton, NexTier Oilfield Solutions, Valero Energy and Marathon Petroleum are part of the Zacks Value Trader article.
5 Cheap Energy Stocks to Buy Now
Forget the oil producers. Look for deals in services and refining.
NexTier Oilfield Solutions (NEX) Stock Sinks As Market Gains: What You Should Know
NexTier Oilfield Solutions (NEX) closed at $8.44 in the latest trading session, marking a -1.4% move from the prior day.
NEX Price Returns
Loading social stream, please wait...