Keane Group, Inc. (NEX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
NEX POWR Grades
- NEX scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 73.26% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for NEX is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 206 days.
- NEX ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 11th percentile.
NEX Stock Summary
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Nextier Oilfield Solutions Inc is reporting a growth rate of 131.64%; that's higher than 87.58% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that NEX's revenue has grown -60.38% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of only 5.07% of US companies in our set.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for NEX comes in at 19.93% -- higher than that of 88.82% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Nextier Oilfield Solutions Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be RNGR, LBRT, OIS, FTK, and PHX.
- Visit NEX's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to nextierofs.com.
NEX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NEX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.25||52-week high||$5.74|
|Prev. close||$4.35||52-week low||$1.58|
|Day high||$4.42||Avg. volume||1,930,286|
|50-day MA||$3.99||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.19||Market Cap||915.99M|
Keane Group, Inc. (NEX) Company Bio
Keane Group, Inc. provides integrated well completion services in the United States. Its services include horizontal and vertical fracturing, wireline perforation and logging, and engineered solutions, as well as other value-added service offerings. The company was founded in 1973 and is based in Houston, Texas.
NEX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NEX Latest Social Stream
View Full NEX Social Stream
Latest NEX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Nextier Oilfield Solutions Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NEX as an investment opportunity.
NexTier Oilfield Solutions (NEX): Q1 Non-GAAP EPS of -$0.23 beats by $0.08; GAAP EPS of -$0.25 beats by $0.02.Revenue of $228.4M (-63.6% Y/Y) misses by $5.03M.Adjusted EBITDA of $0.7 million in Q1 2021, compared to $7.7 million in Q4 2020.Press Release...
Information on share capital and voting rights April 2021 Statement made in accordance with article L. 233-8 II of the French commercial Code and articles 221-1 2 ° f) and 223-16 of the AMF Regulations. May 3rd 2021Statement made by: Nexans S.A.Registered office : 4 Allée de l’Arche - 92400 CourbevoieRCS Nanterre 393 525 852Regulated market of Euronext Paris (Compartment A) Date Total number of shares Total number of voting rightsTheorical (1)Exercisable (2)April 30, 202143,755,62743,755,62743,744,912 (1) Calculated based on all shares with voting rights, including treasury shares stripped of voting rights (Art. 223-11 of AMF General Regulations). (2) For information, excluding treasury shares stripped of voting rights. Provision of Nexans articles of association requiring shareholders ...
PRESS RELEASE _ IMPLEMENTATION OF A LIQUIDITY CONTRACT WITH NATIXIS ODDO BHF Paris La Défense, May 3rd 2021 – NEXANS (ISIN code: FR0000044448, NEX), a global player in energy transition, announces having appointed ODDO BHF SCA and NATIXIS to implement a liquidity contract, starting on May 3rd, 2021, for a period of one year tacitly renewable. This contract complies with the decision of the Autorité des marchés financiers (AMF) n°2018-01 of July 2, 2018 related to the establishing of liquidity contracts on shares as accepted market practice and the standard contract of the Association française des marchés financiers (AMAFI). This contract with NATIXIS ODDO BHF aims at improving Company’s shares trading on the regulated market of Euronext Paris. The following resources have been allocate...
SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Purcell Julie & Lefkowitz LLP Is Investigating NexTier Oilfield Solutions Inc. for Potential Breaches of Fiduciary Duty By Its Board of Directors
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / April 22, 2021 / Purcell Julie & Lefkowitz LLP, a class action law firm dedicated to representing shareholders nationwide, is investigating a potential breach of fiduciary duty claim involving the board of directors of NexTier Oilfield Solutions Inc.If you are a shareholder of NexTier Oilfield Solutions Inc.
Photo by Leonid Eremeychuk/iStock via Getty Images NEX's Medium-Term Upside In the medium-term, NexTier Oilfield Solutions' (NEX) has a few robust growth drivers: use of digital tools and ESG (environmental, social, and governance)-compliant fracking. Its tie-up with other oilfield services in providing electric fracking and using natural gas as its...
NEX Price Returns