New Frontier Health Corporation (NFH): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
NFH POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where NFH ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 76.86% of US stocks.
- NFH's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 52 weeks.
- NFH's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 1.77% of US stocks).
NFH Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of New Frontier Health Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 0.35% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for New Frontier Health Corp comes in at -37.4%, a number that bests just 6.73% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for NFH comes in at 42.6% -- higher than that of 94.69% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to New Frontier Health Corp are UTL, IDA, SFL, MGEE, and PAC.
- Visit NFH's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.nfh.com.cn.
NFH Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NFH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$11.15||52-week high||$11.60|
|Prev. close||$11.28||52-week low||$7.90|
|Day high||$11.28||Avg. volume||262,882|
|50-day MA||$11.28||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$10.93||Market Cap||1.47B|
New Frontier Health Corporation (NFH) Company Bio
New Frontier Health Corporation provides healthcare services. The Company offers healthcare platform consists of a network of seven private hospitals and affiliated ambulatory clinics. New Frontier Health serves patients in China and Hong Kong.
Most Popular Stories View All
NFH Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NFH Latest Social Stream
View Full NFH Social Stream
Latest NFH News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about New Frontier Health Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NFH as an investment opportunity.
New Frontier Health Corporation Enters into Definitive Merger Agreement for Going Private Transaction
BEIJING, August 04, 2021--New Frontier Health Corporation ("NFH" or the "Company") (NYSE: NFH), operator of the premium healthcare services provider United Family Healthcare, today announced that it has entered into a definitive Agreement and Plan of Merger (the "Merger Agreement") with Unicorn II Holdings Limited ("HoldCo"), Unicorn II Parent Limited ("Parent"), a wholly-owned subsidiary of HoldCo, and Unicorn II Merger Sub Limited ("Merger Sub"), a wholly-owned subsidiary of Parent. Pursuant t
New Frontier Health Corporation (NYSE: NFH) today announced that, as expected, on May 18, 2021 it received a notice from the New York Stock Exchange (the "NYSE") that the Company was not in compliance with the NYSE’s continued listing requirements under the timely filing criteria established in Section 802.01E of the NYSE Listed Company Manual, because the Company did not timely file its Annual Report on Form 20-F for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2020 (its "Form 20-F") with the Securities and Exchange Commission (the "SEC") on or prior to the due date thereof or by the extended filing due date provided by Rule 12b-25. The NYSE informed the Company that, under the NYSE’s rules, the Company has six months from April 30, 2021 to file its Form 20-F with the SEC.
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / April 8, 2021 / New Frontier Health Corp. (NYSE:NFH) will be discussing their earnings results in their 2020 Fourth Quarter Earnings call to be held on April 8, 2021 at 8:00 AM Eastern Time.
New Frontier Health Corporation ("NFH" or "the Company") (NYSE: NFH), operator of the premium healthcare services provider United Family Healthcare ("UFH"), today announced its financial results for the fourth quarter and fiscal year ended December 31, 2020.
New Frontier Health to Announce Fourth Quarter and Fiscal Year 2020 Financial Results on April 8, 2021
New Frontier Health Corporation ("NFH" or "the Company") (NYSE: NFH), operator of the premium healthcare services provider United Family Healthcare (UFH), today announced that it plans to release its fourth quarter and fiscal year ended December 31, 2020, financial results before the U.S. market opens on Thursday, April 8, 2021.
NFH Price Returns