Netflix, Inc. (NFLX): Price and Financial Metrics
NFLX Stock Summary
- Netflix Inc's market capitalization of $128,346,272,497 is ahead of 98.75% of US-listed equities.
- NFLX's current price/earnings ratio is 90.78, which is higher than 93.2% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Over the past twelve months, NFLX has reported earnings growth of 62.54%, putting it ahead of 83.69% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Netflix Inc are ADBE, PYPL, NVO, UTX, and SNY.
- NFLX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Netflix Inc's official web site, go to www.netflix.com.
NFLX Stock Price Chart More Charts
NFLX Price/Volume Stats
Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Company Bio
Netflix engages in the Internet delivery of TV shows and movies directly on TVs, computers, and mobile devices in the United States and internationally. The company was founded in 1997 and is based in Los Gatos, California.