Netflix Inc. (NFLX): Price and Financial Metrics
NFLX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$379.81||52-week high||$485.00|
|Prev. close||$384.15||52-week low||$211.73|
|Day high||$386.88||Avg. volume||6,946,864|
|50-day MA||$425.40||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$367.79||Market Cap||168.31B|
NFLX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NFLX POWR Grades
- NFLX scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 91.45% of US stocks.
- NFLX's strongest trending metric is Sentiment; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- NFLX ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 23rd percentile.
NFLX Stock Summary
- NETFLIX INC's market capitalization of $174,777,078,594 is ahead of 99% of US-listed equities.
- NFLX's current price/earnings ratio is 41.16, which is higher than 84.46% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for NFLX is currently 37.83, higher than 89.86% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to NFLX, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SAP, PFE, TXN, AMGN, and BA.
- Visit NFLX's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.netflix.com.
NFLX Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Communication Services stock, NFLX's price/sales ratio is 285.71% higher, now standing at 5.4.
- NFLX's price/earnings ratio has moved up 216 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for NFLX.
NFLX Growth Metrics
- The 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 16.64%.
- The 2 year revenue growth rate now stands at 42.05%.
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 33.2%.
The table below shows NFLX's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
NFLX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- NFLX has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 79.64% of graded US stocks.
- NFLX's asset turnover comes in at 0.702 -- ranking 7th of 44 Entertainment stocks.
- AESE, WMG, and EVRI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with NFLX.
The table below shows NFLX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Netflix Inc. (NFLX) Company Bio
Netflix Inc. is a global streaming entertainment service provider with over 200 million paid members in over 190 countries offering TV series, documentaries, and feature films across a wide variety of genres and languages. Netflix was originally established as an online DVD rental service in 1997, offering members unlimited DVD rentals without due dates, late fees, or monthly rental limits. Netflix has since shifted to an online streaming service where subscribers can watch as much commercial-free content as they want, anytime, anywhere, on any internet-connected screen for a fixed monthly subscription fee.
NFLX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NFLX Latest Social Stream
View Full NFLX Social Stream
Latest NFLX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about NETFLIX INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NFLX as an investment opportunity.
Here are the most active equity options for midday.
Internet television network Netflix is dealing with a bunch of near-term headwinds, which are pressuring Netflix stock.
Prime Video content will include ‘limited’ adverts from 2024 with ad-free option available at extra cost
Amazon on Friday said Prime Video shows and movies will have limited advertisements starting in 2024, as the company seeks to boost profitability and continue investing in the platform.
STOCKSTOWATCHTODAY BLOG Media stocks wobbled Friday as investors held on to hope for an end to the Hollywood writers strike. The Writers Guild of America’s negotiating committee told members shortly after midnight ET that it met with the Alliance of Motion Picture and Television Producers for bargaining on Thursday, adding that talks would continue on Friday.
NFLX Price Returns