Netflix, Inc. (NFLX): Price and Financial Metrics
NFLX Stock Summary
- NFLX has a market capitalization of $148,597,864,561 -- more than approximately 98.86% of US stocks.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 105.1, Netflix Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about 93.71% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- With a price/sales ratio of 7.87, Netflix Inc has a higher such ratio than 84.7% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to NFLX, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are NVO, PYPL, ADBE, SNY, and SAP.
- NFLX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Netflix Inc's official web site, go to www.netflix.com.
NFLX Stock Price Chart More Charts
NFLX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$339.67||52-week high||$385.99|
|Prev. close||$338.62||52-week low||$252.28|
|Day high||$341.57||Avg. volume||5,402,708|
|50-day MA||$314.85||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$323.23||Market Cap||148.72B|
Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Company Bio
Netflix engages in the Internet delivery of TV shows and movies directly on TVs, computers, and mobile devices in the United States and internationally. The company was founded in 1997 and is based in Los Gatos, California.