Netflix, Inc. (NFLX): Price and Financial Metrics
NFLX Stock Summary
- Netflix Inc's market capitalization of $156,794,391,821 is ahead of 99.34% of US-listed equities.
- NFLX's current price/earnings ratio is 83.99, which is higher than 95.05% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- With a price/sales ratio of 7.78, Netflix Inc has a higher such ratio than 89.51% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Netflix Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be ORCL, CSCO, ADBE, PFE, and NVS.
- NFLX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Netflix Inc's official web site, go to www.netflix.com.
NFLX Stock Price Chart More Charts
NFLX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$361.50||52-week high||$393.52|
|Prev. close||$370.08||52-week low||$252.28|
|Day high||$370.90||Avg. volume||7,677,093|
|50-day MA||$359.90||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$322.98||Market Cap||158.63B|
Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Company Bio
Netflix engages in the Internet delivery of TV shows and movies directly on TVs, computers, and mobile devices in the United States and internationally. The company was founded in 1997 and is based in Los Gatos, California.