New Gold Inc. (NGD): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
NGD POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where NGD ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 86.28% of US stocks.
- NGD's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- NGD ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 23rd percentile.
NGD Stock Summary
- NGD's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 0.19 -- higher than just 1.66% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for New Gold Inc is higher than it is for about 94.38% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, NGD has reported earnings growth of 4,545.24%, putting it ahead of 99.36% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to NGD, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are NEXA, SPCB, PAAS, CSTM, and MOR.
- Visit NGD's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.newgold.com.
NGD Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Basic Materials stock, NGD's price/earnings ratio is 845.73% lower, now standing at -148.4.
- Over the past 204 months, NGD's price/earnings ratio has gone up 290.3.
- NGD's price/sales ratio has moved down 714.6 over the prior 204 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for NGD.
NGD Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at -13.39%.
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 23.41%.
- The 4 year price growth rate now stands at -81.7%.
The table below shows NGD's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
NGD's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- NGD has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 58.98% of graded US stocks.
- NGD's asset turnover comes in at 0.322 -- ranking 21st of 42 Non-Metallic and Industrial Metal Mining stocks.
- IPI, OPNT, and UUUU are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with NGD.
The table below shows NGD's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
NGD Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NGD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.36||52-week high||$2.23|
|Prev. close||$1.35||52-week low||$1.01|
|Day high||$1.38||Avg. volume||7,645,492|
|50-day MA||$1.60||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.50||Market Cap||927.67M|
New Gold Inc. (NGD) Company Bio
New Gold Inc. engages in the acquisition, exploration, development, and operation of mineral properties in Canada, United States, Australia, Mexico, and Chile. The company was founded in 1980 and is based in Vancouver, Canada.
Most Popular Stories View All
NGD Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NGD Latest Social Stream
View Full NGD Social Stream
Latest NGD News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about New Gold Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NGD as an investment opportunity.
New Gold (NYSE:NGD) eroded ~10% during the days trade after it reported Q4 earnings which indicated strongest production quarter of the year, lowest quarter from a cost perspective thereby leading to a highest free cash flow quarter of the year. It met the 2021 production guidance: Led by higher gold and copper...
The following slide deck was published by New Gold Inc. in conjunction with their 2021 Q4 earnings call....
New Gold Reports Fourth Quarter And Full Year 2021 Results; Provides 2022 Operational Outlook And Updated Mineral Reserves And Mineral Resources
February 23, 2022 – New Gold Inc. ("New Gold" or the "Company") (TSX: NGD) (NYSE American: NGD) reports fourth quarter and full year 2021 results, updates Mineral Reserves and Mineral Resources for the Company as of December 31, 2021, and provides its 2022 operational outlook. The Company will host a conference call and webcast today at 8:30 am Eastern Time to discuss these items (details are provided at the end of this news release). For detailed information, please refer to the Company's Manag
New Gold (NGD) is seeing favorable earnings estimate revision activity and has a positive Zacks Earnings ESP heading into earnings season.
Every investor in New Gold Inc. ( TSE:NGD ) should be aware of the most powerful shareholder groups. Institutions will...
NGD Price Returns