New Gold Inc. (NGD): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
NGD POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where NGD ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 83.73% of US stocks.
- NGD's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- NGD's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 27.33% of US stocks).
NGD Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for NGD is currently 2.33, higher than just 8.75% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for NEW GOLD INC is higher than it is for about 87.78% of US stocks.
- NEW GOLD INC's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 17.93%, greater than the shareholder yield of 89.85% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to NEW GOLD INC are MOR, MESO, ST, ETWO, and ATNX.
- Visit NGD's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.newgold.com.
NGD Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Basic Materials stock, NGD's EV/EBIT ratio is 45.92% lower, now standing at 5.3.
- Over the past 217 months, NGD's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 218.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for NGD.
NGD Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 109.59%.
- The 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -750%.
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -750%.
The table below shows NGD's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
NGD's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- NGD has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 58.98% of graded US stocks.
- NGD's asset turnover comes in at 0.322 -- ranking 21st of 42 Non-Metallic and Industrial Metal Mining stocks.
- IPI, OPNT, and UUUU are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with NGD.
The table below shows NGD's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
NGD Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NGD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.79||52-week high||$2.02|
|Prev. close||$0.87||52-week low||$0.61|
|Day high||$0.84||Avg. volume||6,046,366|
|50-day MA||$0.76||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.33||Market Cap||539.00M|
New Gold Inc. (NGD) Company Bio
New Gold Inc. engages in the acquisition, exploration, development, and operation of mineral properties in Canada, United States, Australia, Mexico, and Chile. The company was founded in 1980 and is based in Vancouver, Canada.
Most Popular Stories View All
NGD Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NGD Latest Social Stream
View Full NGD Social Stream
Latest NGD News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about NEW GOLD INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NGD as an investment opportunity.
New Gold Inc. ("New Gold" or the "Company") (TSX: NGD) (NYSE American: NGD) is pleased to provide an update on its Rainy River Mine following the heavy rainfall and flooding experienced around the Fort Frances area in northwestern Ontario during the second quarter of 2022. The Company is also providing an update on the advancement of the Intrepid underground zone.
New Gold Inc. ("New Gold" or the "Company") (TSX: NGD) (NYSE American: NGD) is pleased to provide detailed drill results for the underground exploration program underway at its New Afton Mine and provides an update on additional exploration activities at its operations.
As a result of the quarterly review, S&P Dow Jones Indices will make the following changes in the S&P/TSX Composite Index and S&P/TSX 60 Index prior to the open of trading on Monday, September 19, 2022:
On the line today, we have Renaud Adams, president and CEO; Rob Chausse, our CFO; and Patrick Godin, our COO. Should you wish to follow along with the webcast, please sign in from our homepage at newgold.com.
New Gold Inc. ("New Gold" or the "Company") (TSX: NGD) (NYSE: NGD) reports second quarter results for the Company as of June 30, 2022. The Company will host a conference call and webcast today at 8:30 am Eastern Time to discuss the second quarter consolidated results (details are provided at the end of this news release). For detailed information, please refer to the Company's Second Quarter Management's Discussion and Analysis (MD&A) and Financial Statements that are available on the Company's
NGD Price Returns