New Gold Inc. (NGD): Price and Financial Metrics
NGD Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of New Gold Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 2.55% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, New Gold Inc is reporting a growth rate of 208.75%; that's higher than 94.21% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for NGD comes in at 38.85% -- higher than that of 94.16% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to New Gold Inc are JMU, HPR, SD, TALO, and DO.
- NGD's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit New Gold Inc's official web site, go to www.newgold.com.
NGD Stock Price Chart More Charts
NGD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.89||52-week high||$1.56|
|Prev. close||$0.97||52-week low||$0.61|
|Day high||$0.98||Avg. volume||3,338,795|
|50-day MA||$0.89||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$0.98||Market Cap||601.60M|
New Gold Inc. (NGD) Company Bio
New Gold Inc. engages in the acquisition, exploration, development, and operation of mineral properties in Canada, United States, Australia, Mexico, and Chile. The company was founded in 1980 and is based in Vancouver, Canada.