National General Holdings Corp (NGHC): Price and Financial Metrics
NGHC Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for National General Holdings Corp is higher than just 16.23% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Of note is the ratio of National General Holdings Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 86.4% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, NGHC is more volatile than just 11.53% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to NGHC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SCS, UFPI, ANAT, AIT, and FRME.
- Visit NGHC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.nationalgeneral.com.
NGHC Stock Price Chart More Charts
NGHC Price/Volume Stats
National General Holdings Corp (NGHC) Company Bio
National General Holdings Corporation provides personal and commercial automobile, homeowners, umbrella, recreational vehicle, motorcycle, supplemental health, and other niche insurance products. The company was founded in 1939 and is based in New York, New York.