National General Holdings Corp (NGHC): Price and Financial Metrics
NGHC Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for NGHC is currently 3.89, higher than merely 16.74% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Of note is the ratio of National General Holdings Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 86.42% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, NGHC is more volatile than only 10.59% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to National General Holdings Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be SCS, UFPI, IMKTA, SIGI, and BIG.
- Visit NGHC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.nationalgeneral.com.
NGHC Stock Price Chart More Charts
NGHC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$21.89||52-week high||$26.73|
|Prev. close||$22.12||52-week low||$20.08|
|Day high||$22.13||Avg. volume||210,268|
|50-day MA||$22.12||Dividend yield||0.91%|
|200-day MA||$22.85||Market Cap||2.48B|
National General Holdings Corp (NGHC) Company Bio
National General Holdings Corporation provides personal and commercial automobile, homeowners, umbrella, recreational vehicle, motorcycle, supplemental health, and other niche insurance products. The company was founded in 1939 and is based in New York, New York.
NGHC Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for National General Holdings Corp with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that National General Holdings Corp ranked in the 77st percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Specifically, our DCF analysis implies the stock is trading below its fair value by an estimated 180.83%. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for NGHC, they are:
- National General Holdings Corp's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 8%; for context, that number is higher than only 21.88% of tickers in our DCF set.
- As a business, National General Holdings Corp experienced a tax rate of about 16% over the past twelve months; relative to its sector (Financial Services), this tax rate is higher than 68.39% of stocks generating free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|