Natural Gas Services Group, Inc. (NGS): Price and Financial Metrics
NGS Stock Summary
- NGS's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 2,961.65 -- higher than 98.23% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- NGS's current price/earnings ratio is 189.88, which is higher than 96.94% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 1.16 for Natural Gas Services Group Inc; that's greater than it is for merely 10.16% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Natural Gas Services Group Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be GNL, DOC, CATM, GLP, and WSR.
- Visit NGS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.ngsgi.com.
NGS Stock Price Chart More Charts
NGS Price/Volume Stats
Natural Gas Services Group, Inc. (NGS) Company Bio
Natural Gas Services Group, Inc. provides small to medium horsepower compression equipment to the natural gas industry in the United States. The company rents small to medium horsepower compression equipment to non-conventional gas and oil production businesses, which include coal bed methane, gas shale, tight gas, and oil shales. The company was founded in 1998 and is based in Midland, Texas.