Natural Gas Services Group, Inc. (NGS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
NGS POWR Grades
- NGS scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 99.66% of US stocks.
- NGS's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- NGS's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 37.47% of US stocks).
NGS Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of NATURAL GAS SERVICES GROUP INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 13.79% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For NGS, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by only 11.44% of US equities we're observing.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 609.03%, NATURAL GAS SERVICES GROUP INC's debt growth rate surpasses 96.88% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to NATURAL GAS SERVICES GROUP INC are PUMP, SD, EGY, SGFY, and GNK.
- NGS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit NATURAL GAS SERVICES GROUP INC's official web site, go to www.ngsgi.com.
NGS Valuation Summary
- NGS's EV/EBIT ratio is -18.2; this is 282% lower than that of the median Energy stock.
- Over the past 243 months, NGS's price/earnings ratio has gone down 48.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for NGS.
NGS Growth Metrics
- The 2 year revenue growth rate now stands at -5.09%.
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -216.79%.
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 8.16%.
The table below shows NGS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
NGS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NGS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$11.00||52-week high||$15.00|
|Prev. close||$11.00||52-week low||$9.11|
|Day high||$11.33||Avg. volume||42,711|
|50-day MA||$10.72||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$11.44||Market Cap||135.64M|
Natural Gas Services Group, Inc. (NGS) Company Bio
Natural Gas Services Group, Inc. provides small to medium horsepower compression equipment to the natural gas industry in the United States. The company rents small to medium horsepower compression equipment to non-conventional gas and oil production businesses, which include coal bed methane, gas shale, tight gas, and oil shales. The company was founded in 1998 and is based in Midland, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
NGS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NGS Latest Social Stream
View Full NGS Social Stream
Latest NGS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about NATURAL GAS SERVICES GROUP INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NGS as an investment opportunity.
There's a lot to be optimistic about in the Industrial Goods sector as 2 analysts just weighed in on Natural Gas Services Group (NGS – Research Report) and VirTra (VTSI – Research Report) with bullish sentiments. Natural Gas Services Group (NGS) Maxim Group analyst Tate Sullivan reiterated a Buy rating on Natural Gas Services Group yesterday and set a price target of $19.00. The company's shares closed last Wednesday at $10.89. According to TipRanks.
Natural Gas Services Group ( NYSE:NGS ) Third Quarter 2022 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$20.7m (up 14% from...
Announces Interim CEO ResignationThird Quarter 2022 Highlights Rental revenue of $18.6 million, an increase of 15% when compared to the third quarter of 2021 and 3% when compared to the second quarter of 2022.Net loss of $80,000 ($0.01 per basic share) an increase of $1,177,000 when compared to the third quarter of 2021 and an increase in loss of $10,000 when compared to the second quarter of 2022.Adjusted EBITDA of $7.7 million an increase of 44% when compared to the third quarter of 2021 and a
Midland, Texas, Nov. 09, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Natural Gas Services Group, Inc. (NYSE:NGS), today announced that the Company is rescheduling its third quarter 2022 earnings release and conference call date to allow the Company adequate time to finalize its financial report. The earnings release is now scheduled to be issued after the close of trading on the New York Stock Exchange on Monday, November 14, 2022. The conference call to discuss the third quarter results is now scheduled for Tuesd
Midland, Texas, Nov. 04, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Natural Gas Services Group, Inc. (NYSE:NGS), today announced the Company’s schedule for releasing its third quarter 2022 results for the three months ended September 30, 2022. In a press release to be issued before market open on Thursday, November 10, 2022, the Company will release its third quarter 2022 financial and operating results for the three months ended September 30, 2022. The Company will host its earnings conference call on Thursday,
NGS Price Returns
Continue Researching NGSHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Natural Gas Services Group Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Natural Gas Services Group Inc (NGS) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Natural Gas Services Group Inc (NGS) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Natural Gas Services Group Inc (NGS) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch