Natural Gas Services Group, Inc. (NGS): Price and Financial Metrics
NGS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$12.10||52-week high||$12.67|
|Prev. close||$12.01||52-week low||$9.41|
|Day high||$12.28||Avg. volume||46,554|
|50-day MA||$10.64||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$10.69||Market Cap||150.49M|
NGS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NGS POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where NGS ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 99.94% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for NGS is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- NGS ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 17th percentile.
NGS Stock Summary
- NGS's current price/earnings ratio is 3,813.01, which is higher than 99.92% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 34,493.45%, NATURAL GAS SERVICES GROUP INC's debt growth rate surpasses 100% of about US stocks.
- NATURAL GAS SERVICES GROUP INC's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -67.46%, greater than the shareholder yield of only 8.25% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to NATURAL GAS SERVICES GROUP INC, a group of peers worth examining would be OESX, QUBT, SAND, MDGS, and MIST.
- Visit NGS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.ngsgi.com.
NGS Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Energy stock, NGS's EV/EBIT ratio is 2678.06% higher, now standing at 215.3.
- NGS's price/earnings ratio has moved up 3690.8 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for NGS.
NGS Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 23.89%.
- The year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -17.68%.
- The year over year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -61.1%.
The table below shows NGS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
Natural Gas Services Group, Inc. (NGS) Company Bio
Natural Gas Services Group, Inc. provides small to medium horsepower compression equipment to the natural gas industry in the United States. The company rents small to medium horsepower compression equipment to non-conventional gas and oil production businesses, which include coal bed methane, gas shale, tight gas, and oil shales. The company was founded in 1998 and is based in Midland, Texas.
NGS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NGS Latest Social Stream
View Full NGS Social Stream
Latest NGS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about NATURAL GAS SERVICES GROUP INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NGS as an investment opportunity.
Q2 2023 Natural Gas Services Group Inc Earnings Call
Midland, Texas, Aug. 14, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Second Quarter 2023 Highlights Rental revenue of $24.1 million, an increase of 33% when compared to the second quarter of 2022 and 6% when compared to the first quarter of 2023.Net income of $504,000, or $0.04 per basic share, as compared to a net loss of $70,000 in the second quarter of 2022 and net income of $370,000 when compared to the first quarter of 2023.Adjusted EBITDA of $9.9 million, compared to $6.7 million in the second quarter of 202
Midland, Texas, Aug. 07, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Natural Gas Services Group, Inc. (NYSE:NGS), a leading provider of gas compression equipment and services to the natural gas industry, will host a conference call to review second-quarter 2023 financial results on Tuesday, August 15, 2023 at 10:00 a.m. (CDT), 11:00 a.m. (EDT). To participate in the call, participants should access the webcast on www.ngsgi.com under the Investor Relations section. To connect telephonically, call (800) 550-9745 usi
Natural Gas Services Group, Inc. (NYSE:NGS) is largely controlled by institutional shareholders who own 55% of the company
Key Insights Given the large stake in the stock by institutions, Natural Gas Services Group's stock price might be...
Palm Valley Capital Management, an investment management firm, released “Palm Valley Capital Fund” second quarter 2023 investor letter. A copy of the same can be downloaded here. In the second quarter, Palm Valley Capital Fund returned 1.62% compared to a 3.38% rise for the S&P SmallCap 600 Index and a 5.60% return for the Morningstar Small […]
NGS Price Returns
Continue Researching NGSHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Natural Gas Services Group Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Natural Gas Services Group Inc (NGS) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Natural Gas Services Group Inc (NGS) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Natural Gas Services Group Inc (NGS) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch