Natural Gas Services Group, Inc. (NGS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
NGS POWR Grades
- NGS scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 97.4% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for NGS is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 72 days.
- NGS's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 38.32% of US stocks).
NGS Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Natural Gas Services Group Inc is higher than it is for about just 5.77% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 1.23 for Natural Gas Services Group Inc; that's greater than it is for just 14.55% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -65.33%, Natural Gas Services Group Inc's debt growth rate surpasses merely 5.65% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to NGS, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are LBRT, PUMP, NES, KRP, and GIFI.
- NGS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Natural Gas Services Group Inc's official web site, go to www.ngsgi.com.
NGS Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Energy stock, NGS's price/earnings ratio is 232.84% lower, now standing at -26.7.
- Over the past 230 months, NGS's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.1.
- NGS's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 30.2 over the prior 230 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for NGS.
NGS Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -34.87%.
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -212.73%.
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -23.54%.
The table below shows NGS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
NGS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NGS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$10.40||52-week high||$12.97|
|Prev. close||$10.26||52-week low||$8.00|
|Day high||$10.40||Avg. volume||20,508|
|50-day MA||$10.76||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$10.44||Market Cap||135.61M|
Natural Gas Services Group, Inc. (NGS) Company Bio
Natural Gas Services Group, Inc. provides small to medium horsepower compression equipment to the natural gas industry in the United States. The company rents small to medium horsepower compression equipment to non-conventional gas and oil production businesses, which include coal bed methane, gas shale, tight gas, and oil shales. The company was founded in 1998 and is based in Midland, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
NGS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NGS Latest Social Stream
View Full NGS Social Stream
Latest NGS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Natural Gas Services Group Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NGS as an investment opportunity.
The big shareholder groups in Natural Gas Services Group, Inc. ( NYSE:NGS ) have power over the company. Insiders often...
Natural Gas Services Group, Inc found using ticker (NGS) have now 2 analysts covering the stock with the consensus suggesting a rating of ''Buy''. The target price ranges between 18 and 18 calculating the average target price we see 18. With the stocks previous close at 9.95 this would imply there is a potential upside of 80.9%. The day 50 moving average is 11.48 and the 200 day MA is 10.28. The company has a market capitalisation of $131m. You can visit the company''s website by visiting: https://www.ngsgi.com [stock_market_widget type="chart" symbol="NGS" chart="bar" range="6mo" interval="1d" line-color="rgb(49, 125, 189)"] Natural Gas Services Group provides natural gas compression services and equipment to the energy industry in the United States. It fabricates, manufactures, rents,...
TheStreet downgraded shares of Natural Gas Services Group (NYSE:NGS) from a c rating to a d+ rating in a research report report published on Friday morning, TheStreetRatingsTable reports. Separately, Maxim Group reaffirmed a buy rating and issued a $18.00 price target on shares of Natural Gas Services Group in a research note on Friday, November 
Natural Gas Services Group, Inc. (NYSE:NGS) passed above its two hundred day moving average during trading on Monday . The stock has a two hundred day moving average of $0.00 and traded as high as $10.33. Natural Gas Services Group shares last traded at $9.97, with a volume of 32,581 shares trading hands. A number […]
TheStreet cut shares of Natural Gas Services Group (NYSE:NGS) from a c rating to a d+ rating in a research note published on Friday morning, TheStreetRatingsTable reports. Separately, Maxim Group restated a buy rating and issued a $18.00 price objective on shares of Natural Gas Services Group in a report on Friday, November 12th. Shares […]
NGS Price Returns
Continue Researching NGSHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Natural Gas Services Group Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Natural Gas Services Group Inc (NGS) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Natural Gas Services Group Inc (NGS) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Natural Gas Services Group Inc (NGS) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch