Natural Gas Services Group, Inc. (NGS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
NGS POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where NGS ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 89.24% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for NGS is in Value, which has been heading up over the past 206 days.
- NGS ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 11th percentile.
NGS Stock Summary
- NGS's current price/earnings ratio is 73.67, which is higher than 88.46% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- For NGS, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by merely 6.63% of US equities we're observing.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 1.2 for Natural Gas Services Group Inc; that's greater than it is for just 13.09% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to NGS, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CTEK, SINO, EHTH, KERN, and BCEI.
- Visit NGS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.ngsgi.com.
NGS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NGS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$10.49||52-week high||$12.23|
|Prev. close||$9.79||52-week low||$5.60|
|Day high||$10.50||Avg. volume||45,124|
|50-day MA||$9.31||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$9.32||Market Cap||142.87M|
Natural Gas Services Group, Inc. (NGS) Company Bio
Natural Gas Services Group, Inc. provides small to medium horsepower compression equipment to the natural gas industry in the United States. The company rents small to medium horsepower compression equipment to non-conventional gas and oil production businesses, which include coal bed methane, gas shale, tight gas, and oil shales. The company was founded in 1998 and is based in Midland, Texas.
NGS Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Natural Gas Services Group Inc. To summarize, we found that Natural Gas Services Group Inc ranked in the 69th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. More precisely, our analysis suggests the stock is undervalued by approximately 94% on a DCF basis. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for NGS, they are:
- As a business, NGS is generating more cash flow than just 9.27% of positive cash flow stocks in the Energy.
- The business' balance sheet suggests that 1% of the company's capital is sourced from debt; this is greater than just 6.34% of the free cash flow producing stocks we're observing.
- Natural Gas Services Group Inc's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -212.14. This coverage rate is greater than that of only 0.83% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
NGS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NGS Latest Social Stream
View Full NGS Social Stream
Latest NGS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Natural Gas Services Group Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NGS as an investment opportunity.
Natural Gas Services Group, Inc. (NGS) CEO Stephen Taylor on Q1 2021 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
Natural Gas Services Group, Inc. (NGS) Q1 2021 Earnings Conference Call May 13, 2021 11:00 ET Company Participants Alicia Dada - Investor Relations Stephen Taylor - Chairman, President and Chief Executive Officer Conference Call Participants Rob Brown - Lake Street Capital Tate Sullivan - Maxim Group Presentation Operator Good morning,...
Natural Gas Services (NGS): Q1 GAAP EPS of -$0.03 beats by $0.05.Revenue of $18.4M (+2.8% Y/Y) beats by $2.25M.Press Release...
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / May 13, 2021 / Natural Gas Services Group, Inc. (NYSE:NGS) will be discussing their earnings results in their 2021 First Quarter Earnings call to be held on May 13, 2021 at 11:00 AM Eastern Time.
Midland, TX, May 13, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- First Quarter 2021 Highlights The Company continued to generate free cash flow with steady utilization Cash balance increased 6.1% to $30.7 million in the first quarter of 2021 from $28.9 million at year end 2020 due to strong operating cash flow and reduced capital expenditures.Utilization remained steady on both a horsepower (65.2% at March 31, 2021 vs. 65.6% at December 31, 2020) and a unit (56.5% at March 31, 2021 vs. 57.3% at December 31, 2020) basis. Rental revenue of $15.3 million, an increase of 4.1% when compared to the fourth quarter of 2020.Net loss of $394,000 ($0.03 loss per basic and diluted share) a reduction of $1.5 million when compared to the fourth quarter of 2020.Total Adjusted Gross Margins increased 5.5% and 9.8% from t...
What Type Of Shareholders Own The Most Number of Natural Gas Services Group, Inc. (NYSE:NGS) Shares?
A look at the shareholders of Natural Gas Services Group, Inc. ( NYSE:NGS ) can tell us which group is most powerful...
NGS Price Returns
Continue Researching NGSHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Natural Gas Services Group Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Natural Gas Services Group Inc (NGS) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Natural Gas Services Group Inc (NGS) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Natural Gas Services Group Inc (NGS) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch