Ingevity Corporation (NGVT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
NGVT POWR Grades
- NGVT scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 91.45% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for NGVT is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- NGVT's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 64.15% of US stocks).
NGVT Stock Summary
- NGVT's went public 5.21 years ago, making it older than merely 18.28% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Ingevity Corp is higher than it is for about 85.8% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for NGVT comes in at 9.09% -- higher than that of 78.33% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to NGVT, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are LEG, ALE, EBIX, MTX, and LAMR.
- NGVT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Ingevity Corp's official web site, go to www.ingevity.com.
NGVT Valuation Summary
- NGVT's price/sales ratio is 2.6; this is 8.33% higher than that of the median Basic Materials stock.
- NGVT's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 7.4 over the prior 63 months.
- Over the past 63 months, NGVT's price/sales ratio has gone up 1.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for NGVT.
NGVT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NGVT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$80.39||52-week high||$89.55|
|Prev. close||$83.72||52-week low||$47.11|
|Day high||$83.24||Avg. volume||247,813|
|50-day MA||$81.85||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$74.68||Market Cap||3.22B|
Ingevity Corporation (NGVT) Company Bio
Ingevity Corporation manufactures and sells specialty chemicals and carbon materials in the United States and internationally. It operates through two segments, Performance Chemicals and Performance Materials.
NGVT Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Ingevity Corp with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Ingevity Corp ranked in the 72th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Specifically, our DCF analysis implies the stock is trading below its fair value by an estimated 128.5%. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for NGVT, they are:
- Its compound free cash flow growth rate, as measured over the past 4.16 years, is 0.34% -- higher than 71.54% of stocks in our DCF forecasting set.
- Ingevity Corp's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 9%; for context, that number is higher than only 11.81% of tickers in our DCF set.
- Relative to other stocks in its sector (Basic Materials), Ingevity Corp has a reliance on debt greater than 66.9% of them.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
NGVT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NGVT Latest Social Stream
View Full NGVT Social Stream
Latest NGVT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Ingevity Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NGVT as an investment opportunity.
Ingevity (NGVT) might move higher on growing optimism about its earnings prospects, which is reflected by its upgrade to a Zacks Rank #2 (Buy).
Ingevity Corporation (NGVT) Q2 2021 Earnings Conference Call July 29, 2021 10:00 AM ET Company Participants Bill Hamilton – Treasurer and Vice President of Investor Relations John Fortson – President and Chief Executive Officer Ed Woodcock – President of Performance Materials Mike Smith – President of Performance Chemicals Mary Hall...
Image source: The Motley Fool. Ingevity Corporation (NYSE: NGVT)Q2 2021 Earnings CallJul 29, 2021, 10:00 a.m. ETContents: Prepared Remarks Questions and Answers Call Participants Prepared Remarks: OperatorHello, and welcome to the Ingevity Q2 Earnings Conference Call And Webcast.
Ingevity (NGVT) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 28.10% and 8.10%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
NORTH CHARLESTON, S.C., July 28, 2021--Ingevity Corporation reported its second quarter 2021 financial results.
NGVT Price Returns