Ingevity Corporation (NGVT): Price and Financial Metrics
NGVT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$40.72||52-week high||$90.81|
|Prev. close||$38.79||52-week low||$36.66|
|Day high||$40.90||Avg. volume||310,083|
|50-day MA||$41.22||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$56.62||Market Cap||1.48B|
NGVT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NGVT POWR Grades
- NGVT scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 75.19% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for NGVT is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- NGVT ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 3rd percentile.
NGVT Stock Summary
- For NGVT, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 83.82% of US equities we're observing.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 28.23%, INGEVITY CORP's debt growth rate surpasses 81.03% of about US stocks.
- INGEVITY CORP's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -16.39%, greater than the shareholder yield of merely 19.46% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to NGVT, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SANW, KAMN, MTRN, VISL, and ASH.
- Visit NGVT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.ingevity.com.
NGVT Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Basic Materials stock, NGVT's price/earnings ratio is 28.95% lower, now standing at 10.8.
- NGVT's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.4 over the prior 91 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for NGVT.
NGVT Growth Metrics
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -22.46%.
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at 41.33%.
- The 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 13.62%.
The table below shows NGVT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
NGVT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- NGVT has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 89.86% of graded US stocks.
- NGVT's asset turnover comes in at 0.582 -- ranking 52nd of 89 Chemicals stocks.
- CDXS, CC, and GPP are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with NGVT.
The table below shows NGVT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Ingevity Corporation (NGVT) Company Bio
Ingevity Corporation manufactures and sells specialty chemicals and carbon materials in the United States and internationally. It operates through two segments, Performance Chemicals and Performance Materials.
NGVT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NGVT Latest Social Stream
View Full NGVT Social Stream
Latest NGVT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about INGEVITY CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NGVT as an investment opportunity.
The analysts covering Ingevity Corporation ( NYSE:NGVT ) delivered a dose of negativity to shareholders today, by...
The London Company, an investment management company, released “The London Company Small Cap Strategy” third quarter 2023 investor letter. A copy of the same can be downloaded here. During Q3, U.S. stocks fell due to rising long-term interest rates, higher energy prices, and the Fed’s message of higher rates for longer. In the third quarter, the […]
Ingevity Corporation (NYSE:NGVT) Q3 2023 Earnings Call Transcript November 4, 2023 Operator: Good morning or good afternoon, and welcome to the Ingevity Third Quarter 2023 Earnings Call and Webcast. My name is Adam, and I’ll be your operator for today. [Operator Instructions]. I will now hand the floor over to John Nypaver to begin. So […]
Q3 2023 Ingevity Corp Earnings Call
Lower volumes due to weak industrial demand hurt Ingevity's (NGVT) Advanced Polymer Technologies and the Industrial Specialties business lines in Q3.
NGVT Price Returns