Ingevity Corporation (NGVT): Price and Financial Metrics
NGVT Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for NGVT is 1.89 -- better than 72.97% of US stocks.
- Ingevity Corp's stock had its IPO on May 16, 2016, making it an older stock than only 16.95% of US equities in our set.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Ingevity Corp is higher than it is for about 86.71% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to NGVT, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are MTX, CE, CC, SWM, and ALB.
- NGVT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Ingevity Corp's official web site, go to www.ingevity.com.
NGVT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NGVT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$69.48||52-week high||$79.68|
|Prev. close||$69.22||52-week low||$24.92|
|Day high||$70.33||Avg. volume||249,942|
|50-day MA||$72.11||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$61.38||Market Cap||2.81B|
Ingevity Corporation (NGVT) Company Bio
Ingevity Corporation manufactures and sells specialty chemicals and carbon materials in the United States and internationally. It operates through two segments, Performance Chemicals and Performance Materials.
NGVT Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Ingevity Corp. To summarize, we found that Ingevity Corp ranked in the 76th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Specifically, our DCF analysis implies the stock is trading below its fair value by an estimated 252.5%. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Ingevity Corp, consider:
- Its compound free cash flow growth rate, as measured over the past 3.97 years, is 0.37% -- higher than 73.31% of stocks in our DCF forecasting set.
- Ingevity Corp's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 8%; for context, that number is higher than merely 6.78% of tickers in our DCF set.
- Relative to other stocks in its sector (Basic Materials), Ingevity Corp has a reliance on debt greater than 71.17% of them.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
NGVT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NGVT Latest Social Stream
View Full NGVT Social Stream
Latest NGVT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Ingevity Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NGVT as an investment opportunity.
The City of Orlando will participate in a demonstration program of adsorbed natural gas (ANG) bi-fuel vehicle technology developed by Ingevity.
NORTH CHARLESTON, S.C.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Ingevity Corporation (NYSE: NGVT) today announced that Jean Blackwell has been elected by the company’s board of directors as chair of the board.
Ingevity Corporation (NYSE: NGVT) has expanded its activated carbon production capacity at its facility in Zhuhai, China.
NORTH CHARLESTON, S.C.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Ingevity Corporation today announced that Richard B. Kelson, 74, chairman of the board of Ingevity, passed away on February 13 in New York City.
Ingevity Corporation (NGVT) Q4 2020 Earnings Conference Call February 11, 2021 10:00 AM ET Company Participants Jack Maurer - SVP of Public Affairs & IR John Fortson - President, CEO, Interim CFO Mike Smith - President of Performance Chemicals Ed Woodcock - President of Performance Materials Bill Hamilton - Vice...
NGVT Price Returns
Continue Researching NGVTWant to do more research on Ingevity Corp's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!