Ingevity Corporation (NGVT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
NGVT POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where NGVT ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 73.59% of US stocks.
- NGVT's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 178 days.
- NGVT ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 19th percentile.
NGVT Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for NGVT is 2.39 -- better than 77.81% of US stocks.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for INGEVITY CORP is higher than it is for about 85.53% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, INGEVITY CORP is reporting a growth rate of 54.5%; that's higher than 78.43% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to INGEVITY CORP, a group of peers worth examining would be ASH, TCX, OC, ICUI, and FTI.
- NGVT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit INGEVITY CORP's official web site, go to www.ingevity.com.
NGVT Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Basic Materials stock, NGVT's EV/EBIT ratio is 17.37% higher, now standing at 12.5.
- Over the past 83 months, NGVT's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for NGVT.
NGVT Growth Metrics
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -22.46%.
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at 41.33%.
- The 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 13.62%.
The table below shows NGVT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
NGVT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- NGVT has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 89.86% of graded US stocks.
- NGVT's asset turnover comes in at 0.582 -- ranking 52nd of 89 Chemicals stocks.
- CDXS, CC, and GPP are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with NGVT.
The table below shows NGVT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
NGVT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NGVT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$70.28||52-week high||$90.81|
|Prev. close||$68.89||52-week low||$58.44|
|Day high||$70.34||Avg. volume||251,802|
|50-day MA||$81.47||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$71.82||Market Cap||2.61B|
Ingevity Corporation (NGVT) Company Bio
Ingevity Corporation manufactures and sells specialty chemicals and carbon materials in the United States and internationally. It operates through two segments, Performance Chemicals and Performance Materials.
Most Popular Stories View All
NGVT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NGVT Latest Social Stream
View Full NGVT Social Stream
Latest NGVT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about INGEVITY CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NGVT as an investment opportunity.
Ingevity (NGVT) to Feature Capa at European Coatings Show
Ingevity (NGVT) will showcase the benefits of using Capa technology and AltaVeg FA 120 at the European Coatings Show 2023.
Ingevity to highlight Capa® caprolactone high performance polyol technology and expanded vegetable oil-based offerings at the European Coatings Show 2023
NORTH CHARLESTON, S.C., March 14, 2023--Ingevity to highlight Capa® caprolactone high performance polyol technology and expanded vegetable oil-based offerings at European Coatings Show 2023
Ingevity Corporation (NYSE:NGVT) Q4 2022 Earnings Call Transcript
Ingevity Corporation (NYSE:NGVT) Q4 2022 Earnings Call Transcript February 28, 2023 Operator: Ladies and gentlemen, hello, and welcome to the Ingevity Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2022 Earnings Call and webcast. My name is Maxine and I’ll be coordinating for today. . I will now hand you to your host, John Nypaver, as and Investor […]
Ingevity's (NGVT) Earnings and Revenues Miss Estimates in Q4
Ingevity (NGVT) gains from higher pricing across its business amid headwinds from higher levels of consumer destocking weighing on its performance in Q4.
Ingevity Full Year 2022 Earnings: EPS Misses Expectations
Ingevity ( NYSE:NGVT ) Full Year 2022 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$1.67b (up 20% from FY 2021). Net...
NGVT Price Returns
Continue Researching NGVTWant to do more research on Ingevity Corp's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Ingevity Corp (NGVT) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Ingevity Corp (NGVT) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Ingevity Corp (NGVT) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...