Ingevity Corporation (NGVT): Price and Financial Metrics
NGVT Stock Summary
- Ingevity Corp's stock had its IPO on May 16, 2016, making it an older stock than merely 12.49% of US equities in our set.
- For NGVT, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 85.31% of US equities we're observing.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 83.36%, Ingevity Corp's debt growth rate surpasses 84.45% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Ingevity Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be MTX, CCJ, SWM, NVT, and CC.
- NGVT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Ingevity Corp's official web site, go to www.ingevity.com.
NGVT Stock Price Chart More Charts
NGVT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$48.14||52-week high||$117.42|
|Prev. close||$48.67||52-week low||$46.08|
|Day high||$49.36||Avg. volume||485,675|
|50-day MA||$74.59||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$85.52||Market Cap||2.01B|
Ingevity Corporation (NGVT) Company Bio
Ingevity Corporation manufactures and sells specialty chemicals and carbon materials in the United States and internationally. It operates through two segments, Performance Chemicals and Performance Materials.
NGVT Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Ingevity Corp with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Ingevity Corp ranked in the 79st percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Moreover, under all the scenarios we modelled, the output consistently forecasted positive returns. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Ingevity Corp ended up being:
- The company's compound free cash flow growth rate over the past 4.07 years comes in at 0.39%; that's greater than 77.85% of US stocks we're applying DCF forecasting to.
- Ingevity Corp's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 7%; for context, that number is higher than merely 7.9% of tickers in our DCF set.
- Relative to other stocks in its sector (Basic Materials), Ingevity Corp has a reliance on debt greater than 67.15% of them.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|