Ingevity Corporation (NGVT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
NGVT POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where NGVT ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 91.8% of US stocks.
- NGVT's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 206 days.
- NGVT ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 65th percentile.
NGVT Stock Summary
- Ingevity Corp's stock had its IPO on May 16, 2016, making it an older stock than only 18.19% of US equities in our set.
- For NGVT, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 85.87% of US equities we're observing.
- Ingevity Corp's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 8.53%, greater than the shareholder yield of 78.45% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Ingevity Corp are GBX, VAC, TGNA, SSP, and SLCA.
- NGVT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Ingevity Corp's official web site, go to www.ingevity.com.
NGVT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NGVT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$89.24||52-week high||$89.40|
|Prev. close||$88.77||52-week low||$44.78|
|Day high||$89.40||Avg. volume||265,090|
|50-day MA||$76.88||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$67.51||Market Cap||3.57B|
Ingevity Corporation (NGVT) Company Bio
Ingevity Corporation manufactures and sells specialty chemicals and carbon materials in the United States and internationally. It operates through two segments, Performance Chemicals and Performance Materials.
NGVT Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Ingevity Corp with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Ingevity Corp ranked in the 72th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Specifically, our DCF analysis implies the stock is trading below its fair value by an estimated 125.83%. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Ingevity Corp ended up being:
- The company's compound free cash flow growth rate over the past 4.16 years comes in at 0.34%; that's greater than 71.66% of US stocks we're applying DCF forecasting to.
- Ingevity Corp's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 9%; for context, that number is higher than merely 9.9% of tickers in our DCF set.
- Relative to other stocks in its sector (Basic Materials), Ingevity Corp has a reliance on debt greater than 68.43% of them.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
NGVT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NGVT Latest Social Stream
View Full NGVT Social Stream
Latest NGVT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Ingevity Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NGVT as an investment opportunity.
Ingevity announces details for upcoming webinar on end uses and growth opportunities for Engineered Polymers
Ingevity will hold a live webinar to discuss end uses and growth opportunities for its Engineered Polymers business on May 26, 2021, at 10 a.m. EST.
Ingevity Corporation (NGVT) Q1 2021 Earnings Conference Call April 29, 2021 10:00 AM ET Company Participants Bill Hamilton - Treasurer and Head of Investor Relations John Fortson - President and CEO Mike Smith - President of Performance Chemicals Ed Woodcock - President of Performance Materials Erik Ripple - Chief Growth...
It is now my pleasure to introduce your host, Bill Hamilton, Treasurer and Head of Investor Relations. Ingevity undertakes no obligation to publicly release any revision to the projections and forward-looking statements made during this call or to update them to reflect events or circumstances occurring after the date of this call.
Ingevity announces strategic partnership with renewable natural gas platform GreenGasUSA Holdings, LLC
Ingevity has announced a strategic partnership with GreenGasUSA Holdings, LLC, an integrated renewable natural gas solutions provider.
We know that hedge funds generate strong, risk-adjusted returns over the long run, therefore imitating the picks that they are collectively bullish on can be a profitable strategy for retail investors. With billions of dollars in assets, smart money investors have to conduct complex analyses, spend many resources and use tools that are not always […]
NGVT Price Returns