Ingevity Corporation (NGVT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
NGVT POWR Grades
- NGVT scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 89.59% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for NGVT is in Quality, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- NGVT's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 63.59% of US stocks).
NGVT Stock Summary
- For NGVT, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 83.02% of US equities we're observing.
- The volatility of INGEVITY CORP's share price is greater than that of just 16.33% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for NGVT comes in at 9.48% -- higher than that of 83.69% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to INGEVITY CORP, a group of peers worth examining would be BON, CC, HLLY, OC, and ASH.
- NGVT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit INGEVITY CORP's official web site, go to www.ingevity.com.
NGVT Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Basic Materials stock, NGVT's EV/EBIT ratio is 27.66% higher, now standing at 12.
- NGVT's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.6 over the prior 79 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for NGVT.
NGVT Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 168.88%.
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -22.46%.
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 479.69%.
The table below shows NGVT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
NGVT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- NGVT has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 89.86% of graded US stocks.
- NGVT's asset turnover comes in at 0.582 -- ranking 52nd of 89 Chemicals stocks.
- CDXS, CC, and GPP are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with NGVT.
The table below shows NGVT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
NGVT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NGVT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$77.57||52-week high||$79.79|
|Prev. close||$77.37||52-week low||$56.31|
|Day high||$78.20||Avg. volume||202,928|
|50-day MA||$68.93||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$66.77||Market Cap||2.90B|
Ingevity Corporation (NGVT) Company Bio
Ingevity Corporation manufactures and sells specialty chemicals and carbon materials in the United States and internationally. It operates through two segments, Performance Chemicals and Performance Materials.
Most Popular Stories View All
NGVT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NGVT Latest Social Stream
View Full NGVT Social Stream
Latest NGVT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about INGEVITY CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NGVT as an investment opportunity.
Wondering how to pick strong, market-beating stocks for your investment portfolio? Look no further than the Zacks Style Scores.
Ashland, Livent, Ingevity and Flexible Solutions International are part of the Zacks Industry Outlook article.
Slowing end-market demand and input cost pressure dampen prospects for the Zacks Chemicals Specialty industry. ASH, LTHM, NGVT and FSI are set to gain from self-help actions.
While Ingevity Corporation ( NYSE:NGVT ) might not be the most widely known stock at the moment, it saw a significant...
Whether you're a value, growth, or momentum investor, finding strong stocks becomes easier with the Zacks Style Scores, a top feature of the Zacks Premium research service.
NGVT Price Returns