NantHealth, Inc. (NH): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
NH Stock Summary
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at -0.97 for NANTHEALTH INC; that's greater than it is for only 5.5% of US stocks.
- The volatility of NANTHEALTH INC's share price is greater than that of 99.16% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for NH comes in at 38.36% -- higher than that of 96.19% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to NH, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are AQST, FCEL, ISO, ICAD, and CPSI.
- NH's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit NANTHEALTH INC's official web site, go to nanthealth.com.
NH Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, NH's price/earnings ratio is 101.56% lower, now standing at -0.4.
- Over the past 81 months, NH's price/sales ratio has gone down 40.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for NH.
NH Growth Metrics
- The 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -335.15%.
- The 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -61.99%.
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at -74.81%.
The table below shows NH's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
NH Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.49||52-week high||$15.75|
|Prev. close||$3.46||52-week low||$1.57|
|Day high||$3.56||Avg. volume||24,529|
|50-day MA||$3.58||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$6.19||Market Cap||26.90M|
NantHealth, Inc. (NH) Company Bio
NantHealth Inc. operates as a healthcare cloud-based information technology company. The Company offers a clinical platform that provide actionable health information at the point of care for critical illnesses. The company was founded in 2007 and is based in Culver City, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
NH Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NH Latest Social Stream
View Full NH Social Stream
Latest NH News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about NANTHEALTH INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NH as an investment opportunity.
We're starting off the day with a breakdown of the biggest pre-market stock movers traders need to know about on Tuesday morning!
As of Monday, NantHealth Inc.’s (NASDAQ:NH) stock closed at $4.21, down from $5.70 the previous day. While NantHealth Inc. has underperformed by -26.14%, investors are advised to look at stock chart patterns for technical insight. Within its last year performance, NH fell by -72.75%, with highs and lows ranging from $17.25 to $1.57, whereas the […]
This morning's rally was short-lived, and by midday, the major indexes were trading back in the red amid looming recession anxieties.
In the latest trading session, 0.61 million NantHealth Inc. (NASDAQ:NH) shares changed hands as the company’s beta touched 2.05. With the company’s most recent per share price at $4.14 changed hands at -$1.56 or -27.37% at last look, the market valuation stands at $22.12M. NH’s current price is a discount, trading about -316.67% off its … NantHealth Inc. (NASDAQ: NH) Shares Are Down -63.98% Year To Date. Read More »
By Stephen Nakrosis Shares of NantHealth Inc. were down more than 21% in after-hours trading Friday after nearly doubling in the regular session following a…
NH Price Returns