NantHealth, Inc. (NH): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
NH Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for NH is -0.39 -- better than merely 4.89% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at -1.44 for NantHealth Inc; that's greater than it is for only 4.58% of US stocks.
- The volatility of NantHealth Inc's share price is greater than that of 91.5% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to NantHealth Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be AVGR, LIVN, BAND, IO, and RMTI.
- NH's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit NantHealth Inc's official web site, go to nanthealth.com.
NH Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, NH's EV/EBIT ratio is 132.87% lower, now standing at -10.6.
- NH's price/sales ratio has moved down 37 over the prior 64 months.
- NH's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 14.2 over the prior 64 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for NH.
NH Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.53||52-week high||$2.87|
|Prev. close||$0.54||52-week low||$0.51|
|Day high||$0.55||Avg. volume||93,789|
|50-day MA||$0.70||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.18||Market Cap||60.86M|
NantHealth, Inc. (NH) Company Bio
NantHealth Inc. operates as a healthcare cloud-based information technology company. The Company offers a clinical platform that provide actionable health information at the point of care for critical illnesses. The company was founded in 2007 and is based in Culver City, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
NH Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NH Latest Social Stream
View Full NH Social Stream
Latest NH News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about NantHealth Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NH as an investment opportunity.
MORRISVILLE, N.C., February 24, 2022--NantHealth, Inc. (NASDAQ-GS: NH), a provider of enterprise solutions that help transform complex data into actionable insights, today reported financial results for its fourth quarter and full year ended December 31, 2021.
NantHealth (NASDAQ:NH) is scheduled to announce Q4 earnings results on Thursday, February 24th, after market close.The consensus EPS Estimate is -$0.09 (-50.0% Y/Y) and the…
NantHealth to Report 2021 Fourth-Quarter, Full-Year Financial Results and Host Conference Call on Thursday, February 24
MORRISVILLE, N.C.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--NantHealth, Inc. (NASDAQ-GS: NH), a leading provider of enterprise solutions that help businesses transform complex data into actionable insights, today announced that it will report financial results for its 2021 fourth quarter and full year on Thursday, February 24, 2022, after market close. NantHealth management will host a conference call that same day at 1:30 p.m. PT (4:30 p.m. ET) to review the company’s performance. The conference call will be availabl
NantHealth, Inc. (NH) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
Outset Medical, Inc. (OM) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -14.93% and 6.04%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
NH Price Returns