National Holdings Corporation (NHLD): Price and Financial Metrics
NHLD Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of National Holdings Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 4.82% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For NHLD, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by just 0.37% of US equities we're observing.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -100%, National Holdings Corp's debt growth rate surpasses merely 0% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to NHLD, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CLUB, TA, ENLC, LPI, and GNK.
- Visit NHLD's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.yournational.com.
NHLD Daily Price Range
NHLD 52-Week Price Range
NHLD Stock Price Chart More Charts
NHLD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.28||52-week high||$3.43|
|Prev. close||$2.29||52-week low||$2.12|
|Day high||$2.33||Avg. volume||6,844|
|50-day MA||$2.69||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.71||Market Cap||30.28M|