National Holdings Corporation (NHLD): Price and Financial Metrics
NHLD Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of National Holdings Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 4.82% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for National Holdings Corp is higher than it is for about only 0.37% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -100%, National Holdings Corp's debt growth rate surpasses just 0% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to National Holdings Corp are CLUB, TA, ENLC, LPI, and GNK.
- NHLD's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit National Holdings Corp's official web site, go to www.yournational.com.
NHLD Daily Price Range
NHLD 52-Week Price Range
NHLD Stock Price Chart More Charts
NHLD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.79||52-week high||$3.70|
|Prev. close||$2.77||52-week low||$2.17|
|Day high||$2.84||Avg. volume||9,777|
|50-day MA||$2.67||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.76||Market Cap||36.71M|