NICE Ltd each representing one Ordinary Share (NICE): Price and Financial Metrics
NICE Stock Summary
- NICE has a higher market value than 84.39% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $9,786,150,440.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 61.42, NICE Ltd P/E ratio is greater than that of about 88.78% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- As for revenue growth, note that NICE's revenue has grown 42.79% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 87.73% of US companies in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to NICE Ltd, a group of peers worth examining would be OTEX, ST, MKSI, VAR, and CYBR.
- Visit NICE's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.nice.com.
NICE Stock Price Chart More Charts
NICE Price/Volume Stats
NICE Ltd each representing one Ordinary Share (NICE) Company Bio
NICE Ltd. provides software solutions that enable enterprises and security-sensitive organizations to prevent financial crimes and fraud, ensure security and public safety, and provide enhanced customer experiences. The company was founded in 1986 and is based in Ra'anana, Israel.