NICE Ltd. ADR (NICE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
NICE POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where NICE ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 89.66% of US stocks.
- NICE's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- NICE ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 28th percentile.
NICE Stock Summary
- NICE's current price/earnings ratio is 72.04, which is higher than 89.99% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 71.09%, NICE Ltd's debt growth rate surpasses 86.7% of about US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that NICE's revenue has grown 62.28% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 85.66% of US companies in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to NICE Ltd, a group of peers worth examining would be OM, BNGO, FLDM, UPWK, and PEGA.
- NICE's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit NICE Ltd's official web site, go to www.nice.com.
NICE Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, NICE's EV/EBIT ratio is 140.93% higher, now standing at 77.7.
- Over the past 239 months, NICE's price/sales ratio has gone up 9.3.
- Over the past 239 months, NICE's price/earnings ratio has gone up 98.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for NICE.
NICE Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 117.98%.
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 68.21%.
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 69.81%.
The table below shows NICE's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
NICE's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- NICE has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 76.94% of graded US stocks.
- NICE's asset turnover comes in at 0.42 -- ranking 361st of 563 Business Services stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows NICE's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
NICE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NICE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$193.20||52-week high||$319.88|
|Prev. close||$192.45||52-week low||$179.13|
|Day high||$194.36||Avg. volume||278,184|
|50-day MA||$197.93||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$246.85||Market Cap||12.26B|
NICE Ltd. ADR (NICE) Company Bio
NICE Ltd. provides software solutions that enable enterprises and security-sensitive organizations to prevent financial crimes and fraud, ensure security and public safety, and provide enhanced customer experiences. The company was founded in 1986 and is based in Ra'anana, Israel.
Most Popular Stories View All
NICE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NICE Latest Social Stream
View Full NICE Social Stream
Latest NICE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about NICE Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NICE as an investment opportunity.
Hoboken, N.J., February 24, 2022--NICE (Nasdaq: NICE) today announced that it has been recognized as a MetriStar Top Provider in the Conversational AI Applications category, out of a total of 23 companies evaluated. The ranking was based on high customer sentiment scores and documented business success among NICE customers, surveyed as part of Metrigy’s research into customer experience and conversational AI technology. Customers particularly noted the AI/machine learning capabilities and value
NICE Actimize Wins Six 2022 Global Banking and Finance Awards Highlighting Excellence and Innovation in Enterprise Fraud Technology
HOBOKEN, N.J., February 23, 2022--NICE Actimize, a NICE (NASDAQ: NICE) business, today announced that Global Banking and Finance Review, a financial media platform with over three million readers worldwide, has awarded the company six honors over three major geographical areas, including Asia Pacific, Europe, and North America, highlighting its excellence in innovation and as a best solutions provider in those regions.
HOBOKEN, N.J., February 22, 2022--NICE (Nasdaq: NICE) today announced that Siam Commercial Bank (SCB) has seen rapid and significant advances in contact center agent productivity and customer service after implementing NICE Nexidia Analytics. With all calls automatically tracked and evaluated by the interaction analytics solution, the bank’s contact center succeeded in reducing average handle times, increasing compliance with service level expectations, and improving customer satisfaction.
During the last session, NICE Ltd. (NASDAQ:NICE)s traded shares were 0.7 million, with the beta value of the company hitting 0.83. At the end of the trading day, the stocks price was $229.64, reflecting an intraday loss of -4.02% or -$9.61. The 52-week high for the NICE share is $319.88, that puts it down -39.3 Does NICE Ltd. (NASDAQ: NICE) Still Look Attractive After A -12.37% Selloff Last Week? Read More »
NICE (NICE) delivered better-than-expected fourth-quarter 2021 and full-year 2021 results attributed to solid cloud performance. Revenue and earnings came in above consensus estimates as the company posted double-digit growth across all regions. NICE shares fell 8.55% to close at $239.25 on February 17. NICE is an Israeli company that offers enterprise software solutions and services. It operates through the Customer Interactions Solutions, Security Solutions, and Financial Crime and Compliance Solutions segments. NICE Earnings Revenue in Q4 was up 17.6% year-over-year to $515.5 million, beating consensus estimates of $496.06 million. Full-year revenues increased 16.2% to $1.92 billion. Net income in Q4 increased to $116.7 million from $106.
NICE Price Returns