NICE Ltd. ADR (NICE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
NICE POWR Grades
- NICE scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 83.47% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for NICE is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 48 weeks.
- NICE's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 31.74% of US stocks).
NICE Stock Summary
- NICE's current price/earnings ratio is 91.48, which is higher than 91.5% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 71.09%, NICE Ltd's debt growth rate surpasses 89.28% of about US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that NICE's revenue has grown 62.28% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 89.79% of US companies in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to NICE Ltd, a group of peers worth examining would be CHKP, DT, PRLB, QTRX, and FLDM.
- Visit NICE's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.nice.com.
NICE Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, NICE's EV/EBIT ratio is 140.93% higher, now standing at 77.7.
- Over the past 239 months, NICE's price/sales ratio has gone up 9.3.
- Over the past 239 months, NICE's price/earnings ratio has gone up 98.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for NICE.
NICE Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at 62.28%.
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 54.98%.
- The year over year price growth rate now stands at 50.76%.
The table below shows NICE's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
NICE's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- NICE has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 75.94% of graded US stocks.
- NICE's asset turnover comes in at 0.42 -- ranking 355th of 556 Business Services stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows NICE's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
NICE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NICE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$289.19||52-week high||$304.50|
|Prev. close||$285.35||52-week low||$211.25|
|Day high||$289.70||Avg. volume||297,637|
|50-day MA||$281.02||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$253.01||Market Cap||18.23B|
NICE Ltd. ADR (NICE) Company Bio
NICE Ltd. provides software solutions that enable enterprises and security-sensitive organizations to prevent financial crimes and fraud, ensure security and public safety, and provide enhanced customer experiences. The company was founded in 1986 and is based in Ra'anana, Israel.
Most Popular Stories View All
NICE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NICE Latest Social Stream
View Full NICE Social Stream
Latest NICE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about NICE Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NICE as an investment opportunity.
NICE Actimize Establishes Strategic Partnership with Tata Consultancy Services to Expand Markets for its Financial Crime Solutions
HOBOKEN, N.J., September 21, 2021--NICE Actimize, a NICE (Nasdaq: NICE) business, today announced a strategic partner agreement with Tata Consultancy Services (TCS), (BSE: 532540, NSE: TCS), a leading global IT services, consulting and business solutions organization, to expand its markets for its financial crime solutions to TCS’s broad customer base focused on banking, insurance and other financial services organizations.
HOBOKEN, N.J., September 15, 2021--NICE (Nasdaq: NICE) today announced an agreement with Bell (TSX, NYSE: BCE), Canada's largest communications company, to expand access to NICE CXone for Contact Center as a Service (CCaaS) in Canada. CXone, the world’s most comprehensive omnichannel offering in the CCaaS market, will provide Bell customers the industry-leading contact center platform combined with Bell’s ultra-fast speed and low latency network that contact centers need for highly flexible, dig
NICE Named Global Market Share Leader for Interaction Analytics with Perfect Satisfaction Scores Across All 24 Categories
HOBOKEN, N.J., September 15, 2021--NICE (Nasdaq: NICE) today announced that it has been recognized as the Interaction Analytics market share leader, based on a 39.4 percent share of seats by DMG Consulting LLC, a leading independent research and consulting firm. This is the tenth consecutive year in which NICE has been named the market share leader, based on seats in DMG Consulting’s "Interactions Analytics Product and Market Report." Notably, NICE received the top customer satisfaction score of
With a chaotic pullout from Afghanistan likely to spark serious consequences, these defense stocks are suddenly very relevant.
NICE Actimize Cloud-Based AML Essentials Chosen by Voyager Digital to Support Growing Cryptocurrency-Digital Asset Platform
HOBOKEN, N.J., September 14, 2021--NICE Actimize, a NICE (Nasdaq: NICE) business and its cloud-based AML Essentials solutions have been chosen by Voyager Digital Ltd, one of the world’s fastest growing cryptocurrency platforms, to support its digital asset customers. Voyager Digital will leverage Essentials Suspicious Activity Monitoring and Customer Due Diligence applications within its operations. Voyager Digital announced $3.3 billion assets under management as of April 2021, with more than 6
NICE Price Returns