NICE Ltd. ADR (NICE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
NICE POWR Grades
- NICE scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 84.46% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for NICE is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 161 days.
- NICE's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 23.57% of US stocks).
NICE Stock Summary
- NICE's current price/earnings ratio is 81.88, which is higher than 91.4% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 71.09%, NICE Ltd's debt growth rate surpasses 88.44% of about US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for NICE Ltd comes in at 62.28%, a number that bests 88.71% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to NICE, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CHKP, AZPN, EXAS, DT, and CGNX.
- Visit NICE's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.nice.com.
NICE Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, NICE's EV/EBIT ratio is 140.93% higher, now standing at 77.7.
- Over the past 239 months, NICE's price/sales ratio has gone up 9.3.
- Over the past 239 months, NICE's price/earnings ratio has gone up 98.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for NICE.
NICE Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 181.65%.
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 23.43%.
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 28.37%.
The table below shows NICE's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
NICE's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- NICE has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 76.94% of graded US stocks.
- NICE's asset turnover comes in at 0.42 -- ranking 361st of 563 Business Services stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows NICE's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
NICE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NICE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$252.16||52-week high||$319.88|
|Prev. close||$257.36||52-week low||$211.25|
|Day high||$256.29||Avg. volume||243,873|
|50-day MA||$290.83||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$267.00||Market Cap||15.90B|
NICE Ltd. ADR (NICE) Company Bio
NICE Ltd. provides software solutions that enable enterprises and security-sensitive organizations to prevent financial crimes and fraud, ensure security and public safety, and provide enhanced customer experiences. The company was founded in 1986 and is based in Ra'anana, Israel.
Most Popular Stories View All
NICE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NICE Latest Social Stream
View Full NICE Social Stream
Latest NICE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about NICE Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NICE as an investment opportunity.
West Coast Financial LLC Buys Schwab Short-Term U.S. Treasury ETF, Schwab Intermediate-Term U.S. ...
Santa Barbara, CA, based Investment company West Coast Financial LLC (Current Portfolio) buys Schwab Short-Term U.S.
HOBOKEN, N.J., January 19, 2022--NICE (Nasdaq: NICE) and Magnet Forensics (TSX: MAGT) today announced a partnership to digitally transform police case building and investigations to accelerate the pursuit of justice. The integration of NICE Investigate and Magnet REVIEW will enable police agencies to automatically merge digital forensic evidence from Magnet REVIEW with other digital evidence sources in NICE Investigate to streamline case building and investigations.
NICE Announces NEVA for Collection Adherence, Enabling Organizations to Uphold New Fair Debt Collection Practices Act Requirements
HOBOKEN, N.J., January 18, 2022--NICE (Nasdaq: NICE) today announced the availability of NEVA (NICE Employee Virtual Attendant) for Collection Adherence, a specialized offering to help organizations uphold the communications aspects of the new Fair Debt Collection Practices Act in the United States. Based on NEVA’s unique AI models, the solution recognizes events with potential for behavior that could lead to non-compliance in real-time and proactively intervenes by presenting agents with remind
NICE Positioned as the Overall Exemplary Vendor in 2022 Value Index for Agent Management by Ventana Research
HOBOKEN, N.J., January 13, 2022--NICE (Nasdaq: NICE) today announced that it has been named the overall Exemplary Vendor in the 2022 Value Index for Agent Management report by Ventana Research. NICE ranks highest from among 18 vendors assessed and was named a Value Index Leader across all seven categories evaluated in the report. For a complimentary copy of the report, please click here.
ClearBridge Investments, an investment management firm, published its “International Growth EAFE Strategy” third quarter 2021 investor letter – a copy of which can be downloaded here. During the third quarter, the ClearBridge International Growth EAFE Strategy underperformed its MSCI EAFE Index benchmark. The Strategy delivered gains across two of the 10 sectors in which it […]
NICE Price Returns