NICE Ltd each representing one Ordinary Share (NICE): Price and Financial Metrics
NICE Stock Summary
- NICE's current price/earnings ratio is 64.15, which is higher than 88.34% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, NICE Ltd is reporting a growth rate of 62.33%; that's higher than 84.52% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that NICE's revenue has grown 42.79% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 87.84% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to NICE, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are OTEX, CYBR, VAR, ABMD, and ENTG.
- NICE's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit NICE Ltd's official web site, go to www.nice.com.
NICE Stock Price Chart More Charts
NICE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$163.83||52-week high||$183.42|
|Prev. close||$162.66||52-week low||$112.60|
|Day high||$165.35||Avg. volume||295,112|
|50-day MA||$167.95||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$153.03||Market Cap||10.12B|
NICE Ltd each representing one Ordinary Share (NICE) Company Bio
NICE Ltd. provides software solutions that enable enterprises and security-sensitive organizations to prevent financial crimes and fraud, ensure security and public safety, and provide enhanced customer experiences. The company was founded in 1986 and is based in Ra'anana, Israel.