NICE Ltd. ADR (NICE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
NICE POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where NICE ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 82.07% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for NICE is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 31 weeks.
- NICE ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 24th percentile.
NICE Stock Summary
- NICE's current price/earnings ratio is 73.09, which is higher than 87.92% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 71.09%, NICE Ltd's debt growth rate surpasses 88.8% of about US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that NICE's revenue has grown 62.28% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 91.21% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to NICE, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are HZNP, CHKP, AZPN, TTWO, and JNPR.
- NICE's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit NICE Ltd's official web site, go to www.nice.com.
NICE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NICE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$229.02||52-week high||$288.73|
|Prev. close||$227.04||52-week low||$181.76|
|Day high||$230.61||Avg. volume||320,527|
|50-day MA||$229.41||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$239.30||Market Cap||14.44B|
NICE Ltd. ADR (NICE) Company Bio
NICE Ltd. provides software solutions that enable enterprises and security-sensitive organizations to prevent financial crimes and fraud, ensure security and public safety, and provide enhanced customer experiences. The company was founded in 1986 and is based in Ra'anana, Israel.
NICE Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for NICE Ltd with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that NICE Ltd ranked in the 28th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for NICE, they are:
- Interest coverage, a measure of earnings relative to interest payments, is 49.88 -- which is good for besting 85.68% of its peer stocks (US stocks in the Technology sector with positive cash flow).
- The business' balance sheet suggests that 5% of the company's capital is sourced from debt; this is greater than just 18.53% of the free cash flow producing stocks we're observing.
- NICE's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 46.67% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
NICE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NICE Latest Social Stream
View Full NICE Social Stream
Latest NICE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about NICE Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NICE as an investment opportunity.
If you''re a trend trader, consider that the strongest clear trend on the hourly chart exists on the 50 hour timeframe. The post NICE Ltd (NICE): Price Now Near $215.52; Daily Chart Shows Downtrend on 20 Day Basis appeared first on ETF Daily News .
Leicestershire Police Deploys NICE Investigate to Streamline Digital Evidence Sharing and Improve Cross-Agency Collaboration
NICE (Nasdaq: NICE) today announced that the United Kingdom’s Leicestershire Police is deploying the NICE Investigate Digital Investigation and Digital Evidence Management solution across its force of 1,800 officers, following a successful pilot test. Leicestershire Police will use NICE Investigate to digitally transform processes around collecting, analyzing and sharing evidence, to drive improved efficiency, time savings, cross-agency collaboration and better justice outcomes.
NICE Actimize Announces ENGAGE LIVE, the Industry’s Largest Virtual Financial Crime Event Featuring Three Keynotes by Renowned Global Talent
NICE Actimize, a business of NICE (Nasdaq: NICE) today launched ENGAGE LIVE, the financial crime industry’s largest virtual customer event of the year. Featuring an agenda packed with transformative ideas, strategies and insights across six tracks and 36 sessions, ENGAGE LIVE is designed to inform and inspire financial crime risk professionals at every level. To be held on June 9-10, more than 1,000 industry peers will join this complimentary event and participate in its informative sessions, cu
NICE Recognizes Trailblazers in Creating Next-Gen CX, Unveiling CX Excellence Award Winners at Interactions Live 2021
NICE (Nasdaq: NICE) today announced the winners of its CX Excellence Awards 2021. The winning organizations were recognized for driving creative, innovative customer interactions resulting in next-gen, digitally fluent experiences. The 16 award winners across six categories were honored at Interactions Live, the industry’s biggest customer experience virtual event, highlighting strategies for next-gen CX by embedding AI everywhere, engaging employees in a work-from-anywhere world, accelerating innovation with the cloud and more.
RingCentral, Inc. (NYSE: RNG) and NICE (Nasdaq: NICE) today announced a multi-year expansion and extension of their long-term agreement to market and sell RingCentral Contact Center™ worldwide. Capitalizing on the accelerated trend of customers purchasing UCaaS and CCaaS together, RingCentral and NICE are expanding their partnership to bring the combined benefits of their market leading solutions, along with all future innovation and new geographies. RingCentral Contact Center integrates NICE’s CXone cloud contact center with RingCentral’s cloud Message Video Phone™ (MVP™) platform. It brings together two recognized industry leaders, providing companies with a trusted, secure, reliable customer communications and engagement solution that drives loyal customer relationships and stronger ...
NICE Price Returns