Nicholas Financial, Inc. (NICK): Price and Financial Metrics
NICK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$7.18||52-week high||$8.57|
|Prev. close||$7.25||52-week low||$4.37|
|Day high||$7.24||Avg. volume||7,816|
|50-day MA||$5.25||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$5.16||Market Cap||91.19M|
NICK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NICK Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for NICHOLAS FINANCIAL INC is higher than 98.71% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -94.06%, NICHOLAS FINANCIAL INC's debt growth rate surpasses only 1.27% of about US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, NICHOLAS FINANCIAL INC is reporting a growth rate of 1,256.15%; that's higher than 99.12% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to NICK, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are KORE, HP, GNLN, USEG, and TUSK.
- Visit NICK's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.nicholasfinancial.com.
NICK Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, NICK's price/sales ratio is 34.78% lower, now standing at 1.5.
- Over the past 243 months, NICK's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for NICK.
NICK Growth Metrics
- The year over year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -85.52%.
- The 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 764.59%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -66.74%.
The table below shows NICK's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
Nicholas Financial, Inc. (NICK) Company Bio
Nicholas Financial, Inc. operates as a consumer finance company in the United States. The company engages in acquiring and servicing automobile finance installment contracts for the purchase of new and used automobiles and light trucks. It also originates direct consumer loans and sells consumer-finance related products. As of March 31, 2020, the company operated 43 branch offices located in Florida, Georgia, Ohio, Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Missouri, North Carolina, Alabama, South Carolina, Tennessee, Michigan, Kansas, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin. Nicholas Financial, Inc. was founded in 1985 and is headquartered in Clearwater, Florida.
NICK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NICK Latest Social Stream
View Full NICK Social Stream
Latest NICK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about NICHOLAS FINANCIAL INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NICK as an investment opportunity.
When a single insider purchases stock, it is typically not a major deal. However, when multiple insiders purchase...
Strong week for Nicholas Financial (NASDAQ:NICK) shareholders doesn't alleviate pain of one-year loss
Nicholas Financial, Inc. ( NASDAQ:NICK ) shareholders will doubtless be very grateful to see the share price up 30% in...
When looking for new stocks, it's always a good idea for retail investors to see where the smart money traded by large institutional investors is going. One stock that performed well in recent years is the billboard and broadband operator Boston Omaha (NYSE: BOC), which many consider to be a mini Berkshire Hathaway. Interestingly, Boston Omaha's co-CEO Adam Peterson founded another private fund called the Magnolia Group, which owns about a third of outstanding shares in a microcap stock with a $44 million market cap.
Quite a few insiders invested in Nicholas Financial, Inc. (NASDAQ:NICK) last year which is positive news for shareholders
Generally, when a single insider buys stock, it is usually not a big deal. However, when several insiders are buying...
NICK Price Returns
Continue Researching NICKWant to do more research on Nicholas Financial Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Nicholas Financial Inc (NICK) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Nicholas Financial Inc (NICK) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Nicholas Financial Inc (NICK) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch