Nicholas Financial, Inc. (NICK): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
NICK Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for NICK is currently 89.22, higher than 95.54% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, NICHOLAS FINANCIAL INC is reporting a growth rate of -113.64%; that's higher than only 13.12% of US stocks.
- NICHOLAS FINANCIAL INC's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 16.81%, greater than the shareholder yield of 91.22% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to NICHOLAS FINANCIAL INC, a group of peers worth examining would be BH, MCY, JBLU, RGCO, and PEGY.
- Visit NICK's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.nicholasfinancial.com.
NICK Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, NICK's EV/EBIT ratio is 671.93% lower, now standing at -65.2.
- Over the past 243 months, NICK's price/sales ratio has gone up 1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for NICK.
NICK Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 182.18%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at -11.14%.
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -61.62%.
The table below shows NICK's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
NICK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NICK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$7.80||52-week high||$11.88|
|Prev. close||$8.55||52-week low||$5.23|
|Day high||$8.57||Avg. volume||4,717|
|50-day MA||$6.43||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$7.95||Market Cap||99.06M|
Nicholas Financial, Inc. (NICK) Company Bio
Nicholas Financial, Inc. operates as a consumer finance company in the United States. The company engages in acquiring and servicing automobile finance installment contracts for the purchase of new and used automobiles and light trucks. It also originates direct consumer loans and sells consumer-finance related products. As of March 31, 2020, the company operated 43 branch offices located in Florida, Georgia, Ohio, Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Missouri, North Carolina, Alabama, South Carolina, Tennessee, Michigan, Kansas, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin. Nicholas Financial, Inc. was founded in 1985 and is headquartered in Clearwater, Florida.
Most Popular Stories View All
NICK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NICK Latest Social Stream
View Full NICK Social Stream
Latest NICK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about NICHOLAS FINANCIAL INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NICK as an investment opportunity.
Quite a few insiders invested in Nicholas Financial, Inc. (NASDAQ:NICK) last year which is positive news for shareholders
Generally, when a single insider buys stock, it is usually not a big deal. However, when several insiders are buying...
Investors can approximate the average market return by buying an index fund. But if you buy individual stocks, you can...
Originations year-over-year on new Contracts purchased for the three months ended June 30, 2022 increased by 10.1% compared to prior year first quarter.Originations year-over-year on Direct Loans for the three months ended June 30, 2022 increased by 43.2% compared to prior year first quarter.Finance Receivables, net grew by $0.8 million or 0.5% for the three months ended June 30, 2022. CLEARWATER, Fla., July 29, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Nicholas Financial, Inc. (NASDAQ: NICK) announced a net los
CLEARWATER, Fla., July 22, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Nicholas Financial, Inc. (NASDAQ: NICK) announced the extension of Irina Nashtatik's Employment Agreement as Chief Financial Officer (CFO) through June 30, 2024. The material terms of Ms. Nashtatik’s Employment Agreement are disclosed in the Company’s Form 8-K filed on the date thereof. For more information on Nicholas, visit www.nicholasfinancial.com. About Nicholas Financial, Inc. Nicholas Financial, Inc. (NASDAQ:NICK) is a specialized consum
Multiple insiders bought Nicholas Financial, Inc. (NASDAQ:NICK) stock earlier this year, a positive sign for shareholders
It is usually uneventful when a single insider buys stock. However, When quite a few insiders buy shares, as it...
NICK Price Returns
Continue Researching NICKWant to do more research on Nicholas Financial Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Nicholas Financial Inc (NICK) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Nicholas Financial Inc (NICK) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Nicholas Financial Inc (NICK) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch