Nine Energy Service, Inc. (NINE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
NINE POWR Grades
- NINE scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 48.53% of US stocks.
- NINE's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 47 weeks.
- NINE's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 9.38% of US stocks).
NINE Stock Summary
- Nine Energy Service Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than just 0.58% of US listed stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.21, Nine Energy Service Inc has a higher such ratio than merely 2.13% of stocks in our set.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 21.63 for Nine Energy Service Inc; that's greater than it is for 98.1% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to NINE, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are RAIL, KLXE, H, PLYA, and WLFC.
- NINE's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Nine Energy Service Inc's official web site, go to nineenergyservice.com.
NINE Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Energy stock, NINE's price/sales ratio is 86.67% lower, now standing at 0.2.
- NINE's price/sales ratio has moved down 2 over the prior 44 months.
- Over the past 44 months, NINE's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 2.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for NINE.
NINE's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- NINE has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 21.21% of graded US stocks.
- NINE's asset turnover comes in at 0.621 -- ranking 37th of 138 Petroleum and Natural Gas stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows NINE's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
NINE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NINE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.76||52-week high||$4.04|
|Prev. close||$1.81||52-week low||$1.05|
|Day high||$1.91||Avg. volume||189,592|
|50-day MA||$2.30||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.55||Market Cap||55.18M|
Nine Energy Service, Inc. (NINE) Company Bio
Nine Energy Service, Inc. operates as an onshore completion and production services provider that targets unconventional oil and gas resource development in North America. It operates in two segments, Completion Solutions and Production Solutions. The company was formerly known as NSC-Tripoint, Inc. and changed its name to Nine Energy Service, Inc. in October 2011. Nine Energy Service, Inc. was incorporated in 2011 and is based in Houston, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
NINE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NINE Latest Social Stream
View Full NINE Social Stream
Latest NINE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Nine Energy Service Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NINE as an investment opportunity.
GAINERS: Cipher Pharms Inc (OTC:CPHRF) shares closed up 11.91% at $1.89 with an estimated market cap of $50.1M. Body and Mind (OTC:BMMJ) shares closed up 8.82% at $0.5 with an estimated market cap of $54.1M. Empower Clinics (OTC:EPWCF) shares closed up 8.68% at $0.38 with an estimated market cap of $126.5M. Indiva (OTC:NDVAF) shares closed up 4.83% at $0.42 with an estimated market cap of $56.9M. Icanic Brands (OTC:ICNAF) shares closed up 4.65% at $0.26 with an estimated market cap of $59.9M. iA
Nine Energy (NINE) has been upgraded to a Zacks Rank #2 (Buy), reflecting growing optimism about the company's earnings prospects. This might drive the stock higher in the near term.
Investors need to pay close attention to Nine Energy (NINE) stock based on the movements in the options market lately.
Nine Energy (NINE) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -11.43% and 2.83%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
HOUSTON, August 04, 2021--Nine Energy Service Announces Second Quarter 2021 Results
NINE Price Returns
Continue Researching NINEHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Nine Energy Service Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Nine Energy Service Inc (NINE) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Nine Energy Service Inc (NINE) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Nine Energy Service Inc (NINE) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch