Nine Energy Service, Inc. (NINE): Price and Financial Metrics
NINE Stock Summary
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Nine Energy Service Inc is reporting a growth rate of 395.44%; that's higher than 96.69% of US stocks.
- The volatility of Nine Energy Service Inc's share price is greater than that of 96.48% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for NINE comes in at -110.57% -- higher than that of only 3.13% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Nine Energy Service Inc are RNET, RRTS, SGOC, BRN, and CNFR.
- Visit NINE's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to nineenergyservice.com.
NINE Stock Price Chart More Charts
NINE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$5.94||52-week high||$26.69|
|Prev. close||$6.27||52-week low||$4.34|
|Day high||$6.24||Avg. volume||190,313|
|50-day MA||$6.63||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$11.15||Market Cap||181.59M|
Nine Energy Service, Inc. (NINE) Company Bio
Nine Energy Service, Inc. operates as an onshore completion and production services provider that targets unconventional oil and gas resource development in North America. It operates in two segments, Completion Solutions and Production Solutions. The company was formerly known as NSC-Tripoint, Inc. and changed its name to Nine Energy Service, Inc. in October 2011. Nine Energy Service, Inc. was incorporated in 2011 and is based in Houston, Texas.