Nine Energy Service, Inc. (NINE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
NINE POWR Grades
- NINE scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 60.99% of US stocks.
- NINE's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- NINE's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 6.51% of US stocks).
NINE Stock Summary
- Nine Energy Service Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 98.18% of US listed stocks.
- NINE's price/sales ratio is 0.4; that's higher than the P/S ratio of only 6.66% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that NINE's revenue has grown -69.21% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of merely 3.59% of US companies in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Nine Energy Service Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be TSQ, AGS, CHRA, CMP, and USAC.
- NINE's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Nine Energy Service Inc's official web site, go to nineenergyservice.com.
NINE Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Energy stock, NINE's price/sales ratio is 75% lower, now standing at 0.4.
- NINE's price/earnings ratio has moved up $7.6 over the prior 42 months.
- NINE's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up $2.5 over the prior 42 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for NINE.
NINE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NINE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.86||52-week high||$4.03|
|Prev. close||$2.93||52-week low||$0.99|
|Day high||$2.99||Avg. volume||166,337|
|50-day MA||$2.21||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.26||Market Cap||89.68M|
Nine Energy Service, Inc. (NINE) Company Bio
Nine Energy Service, Inc. operates as an onshore completion and production services provider that targets unconventional oil and gas resource development in North America. It operates in two segments, Completion Solutions and Production Solutions. The company was formerly known as NSC-Tripoint, Inc. and changed its name to Nine Energy Service, Inc. in October 2011. Nine Energy Service, Inc. was incorporated in 2011 and is based in Houston, Texas.
NINE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NINE Latest Social Stream
View Full NINE Social Stream
Latest NINE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Nine Energy Service Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NINE as an investment opportunity.
BURIN, Newfoundland, June 01, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- DELTA 9 CANNABIS INC. (TSX: DN ) (OTCQX: DLTNF ) ("Delta 9" or the "Company") is pleased to announce that its strategic partner Oceanic Releaf Inc. ("Oceanic") has been granted five new cannabis retail store licences in the province of Newfoundland and Labrador from The Newfoundland and Labrador Liquor Corporation (NLC). Delta 9 owns a 5% equity stake in Oceanics' production facility operations, existing retail store, and retail store expansion plans and has a 20-year supply agreement with Oceanic and the Government of Newfoundland and Labrador. "We look forward to continuing our work with Oceanic on expanding their retail network in Newfoundland." said John Arbuthnot, CEO of Delta 9. "The opening of five more Oceanic cannabis store...
GAINERS: Intec Pharma (NASDAQ: NTEC ) shares closed up 17.18% at $4.16 Harvest Health (OTC: HRVSF ) shares closed up 12.01% at $4.01 Cansortium (OTC: CNTMF ) shares closed up 10% at $0.99 Elixinol Global (OTC: ELLXF ) shares closed up 8.61% at $0.12 Zenabis Global (OTC: ZBISF ) shares closed up 6.7% at $0.12 Heritage Cannabis Holding (OTC: HERTF ) shares closed up 5.79% at $0.09 World Acceptance (NASDAQ: WRLD ) shares closed up 3.83% at $139.43 22nd Century Group (AMEX:XXII) shares closed up 2.41% at $4.47 LOSERS: Village Farms Intl (NASDAQ: VFF ) shares closed down 24.66% at $8.37 Bloom Energy (NYSE: BE ) shares closed down 13.58% at $20.08 Nine Energy Service (NYSE: NINE ) shares closed down 11.33% at $1.80 48North Cannabis (OTC: NCNNF ) … Full story available on Benzinga.com
GAINERS: Claritas Pharmaceuticals (OTC: KALTF ) shares closed up 56.92% at $0.06 Elixinol Global (OTC: ELLXF ) shares closed up 11.03% at $0.15 TerrAscend (OTC: TRSSF ) shares closed up 10.31% at $10.58 Empower Clinics (OTC: EPWCF ) shares closed up 9.71% at $0.53 Grindrod Shipping Hldgs (NASDAQ: GRIN ) shares closed up 5.86% at $7.05 Nine Energy Service (NYSE: NINE ) shares closed up 5.68% at $2.42 Zynerba Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: ZYNE ) shares closed up 4.84% at $4.33 BioHarvest Sciences (OTC: CNVCF ) shares closed up 4.38% at $0.33 Cara Therapeutics (NASDAQ: CARA ) shares closed up … Full story available on Benzinga.com
Nine Energy Service Announces Timing of First Quarter 2021 Earnings Release and Conference Call
Rating Action: Moody's downgrades Nine's bonds to Caa3; outlook remains negativeGlobal Credit Research - 31 Mar 2021New York, March 31, 2021 -- Moody's Investors Service, ("Moody's") downgraded Nine Energy Service, Inc.'s (Nine) Corporate Family Rating (CFR) to Caa3 from Caa1, Probability of Default Rating to Caa3-PD from Caa1-PD and senior unsecured notes rating to Caa3 from Caa2. The outlook remains negative."The downgrade of Nine Energy's ratings reflect higher debt refinancing and restructuring risks as debt maturities continue to approach amid a very challenging operating environment," said Jonathan Teitel, a Moody's analyst.Downgrades:..Issuer: Nine Energy Service, Inc..... Probability of Default Rating, Downgraded to Caa3-PD from Caa1-PD.... Speculative Grade Liquidity Rating, D...
NINE Price Returns
Continue Researching NINEHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Nine Energy Service Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Nine Energy Service Inc (NINE) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Nine Energy Service Inc (NINE) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Nine Energy Service Inc (NINE) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch