Niu Technologies (NIU): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
NIU POWR Grades
- NIU scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 92.52% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for NIU is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 200 days.
- NIU ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 10th percentile.
NIU Stock Summary
- NIU's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 709.9 -- higher than 94.67% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- NIU's went public 2.56 years ago, making it older than just 6.21% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- NIU's current price/earnings ratio is 174.85, which is higher than 95.5% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Niu Technologies, a group of peers worth examining would be STAA, CLAR, ALRM, VIAV, and SLP.
- Visit NIU's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.niu.com.
NIU Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NIU Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$27.80||52-week high||$53.38|
|Prev. close||$29.46||52-week low||$8.42|
|Day high||$29.48||Avg. volume||1,340,519|
|50-day MA||$35.85||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$31.29||Market Cap||2.12B|
Niu Technologies (NIU) Company Bio
Niu Technologies is a holding company, which engages in the provision of urban mobility solutions. It involves in the design, manufacture, and sale of lithium-ion battery-powered e-scooters. The company was founded in September 2014 and is headquartered in Beijing, China.
NIU Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for NIU, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Niu Technologies ranked in the 90th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. More precisely, our analysis suggests the stock is undervalued by approximately 1072.33% on a DCF basis. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Niu Technologies ended up being:
- The company's balance sheet shows it gets 99% of its capital from equity, and 1% of its capital from debt. Notably, its equity weight is greater than 97.62% of US equities in the Consumer Cyclical sector yielding a positive free cash flow.
- The business' balance sheet suggests that 1% of the company's capital is sourced from debt; this is greater than just 5.55% of the free cash flow producing stocks we're observing.
- NIU's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 54.44% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
NIU Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NIU Latest Social Stream
View Full NIU Social Stream
Latest NIU News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Niu Technologies that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NIU as an investment opportunity.
OSK vs. NIU: Which Stock Is the Better Value Option?
BEIJING, April 26, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Niu Technologies (“NIU”, or “the Company”) (NASDAQ: NIU), the world’s leading provider of smart urban mobility solutions, will release its financial results for the first quarter 2021 before the market opens on Monday, May 17, 2021. The corporate presentation and financials spreadsheets will be posted on NIU’s investor relations website at https://ir.niu.com/financial-information/quarterly-results. The Company will host an earnings conference call on Monday, May 17, 2021 at 8:00 AM U.S. Eastern Time (8:00 PM Beijing/Hong Kong Time) to discuss the financial and business results. To join via phone, participants need to register in advance of the conference call using the link provided below. Upon registration, participants will receive dial-in n...
Electric vehicle (EV) stocks have been getting battered for the last several months following a massive rally in late 2020. While there is little doubt that EVs represent the future of the auto industry, that revolution will take decades to play out due to long upgrade cycles and the relatively slow pace of technological innovation in areas such as battery development or charging speeds.
BEIJING, April 09, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Niu Technologies (“NIU”, or “the Company”) (NASDAQ: NIU), the world’s leading provider of smart urban mobility solutions, announced today that it filed its annual report on Form 20-F for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2020 with the Securities and Exchange Commission ("SEC"). The annual report can be accessed on the Company's investor relations website at ir.niu.com as well as the SEC's website at www.sec.gov. The Company will provide a hard copy of its annual report containing the audited consolidated financial statements, free of charge, to its shareholders upon request. Requests should be directed to the Company's IR Department at [email protected] About NIU As the world’s leading provider of smart urban mobility solutions, NIU designs, manufa...
There are plenty of stocks available under $10 that don't necessarily hit penny stock territory.
NIU Price Returns