Niu Technologies (NIU): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
NIU POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where NIU ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 85.42% of US stocks.
- NIU's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 206 days.
- NIU ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 10th percentile.
NIU Stock Summary
- NIU's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 643.63 -- higher than 94.59% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- NIU's went public 2.57 years ago, making it older than only 6.27% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 158.53, Niu Technologies P/E ratio is greater than that of about 95.13% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to NIU, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are STAA, CLAR, ALRM, SLP, and VIAV.
- NIU's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Niu Technologies's official web site, go to www.niu.com.
NIU Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NIU Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$25.00||52-week high||$53.38|
|Prev. close||$23.12||52-week low||$17.70|
|Day high||$25.65||Avg. volume||1,102,741|
|50-day MA||$31.23||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$34.08||Market Cap||1.90B|
Niu Technologies (NIU) Company Bio
Niu Technologies is a holding company, which engages in the provision of urban mobility solutions. It involves in the design, manufacture, and sale of lithium-ion battery-powered e-scooters. The company was founded in September 2014 and is headquartered in Beijing, China.
NIU Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NIU Latest Social Stream
View Full NIU Social Stream
Latest NIU News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Niu Technologies that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NIU as an investment opportunity.
BEIJING, July 26, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Niu Technologies (“NIU”, or “the Company”) (NASDAQ: NIU), the world’s leading provider of smart urban mobility solutions, will release its financial results for the second quarter 2021 before the market opens on Monday, August 16, 2021. The corporate presentation and financials spreadsheets will be posted on NIU’s investor relations website at https://ir.niu.com/financial-information/quarterly-results. The Company will host an earnings conference call o
Micromobility is a win-win community transit solution.
Manufacturers of electric scooters are seeing brisk sales as the portable transportation devices grow in popularity among those who want to buy.
Electric-powered coupes and sedans aren't the only sets of wheels that investors are charged up about.
What are the early trends we should look for to identify a stock that could multiply in value over the long term? One...
NIU Price Returns