Niu Technologies (NIU): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
NIU POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where NIU ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 85.42% of US stocks.
- NIU's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 206 days.
- NIU ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 10th percentile.
NIU Stock Summary
- NIU's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 643.63 -- higher than 94.59% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- NIU's went public 2.57 years ago, making it older than only 6.27% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 158.53, Niu Technologies P/E ratio is greater than that of about 95.13% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to NIU, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are STAA, CLAR, ALRM, SLP, and VIAV.
- NIU's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Niu Technologies's official web site, go to www.niu.com.
NIU Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NIU Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$20.34||52-week high||$53.38|
|Prev. close||$20.87||52-week low||$19.16|
|Day high||$20.97||Avg. volume||921,904|
|50-day MA||$24.50||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$30.11||Market Cap||1.55B|
Niu Technologies (NIU) Company Bio
Niu Technologies is a holding company, which engages in the provision of urban mobility solutions. It involves in the design, manufacture, and sale of lithium-ion battery-powered e-scooters. The company was founded in September 2014 and is headquartered in Beijing, China.
Most Popular Stories View All
NIU Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NIU Latest Social Stream
View Full NIU Social Stream
Latest NIU News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Niu Technologies that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NIU as an investment opportunity.
Niu (NIU +3.5%) rises after Bank of America initiates coverage on the stock with a Buy rating, citing strong foundations and sector-leading e-initiatives. "We forecast strong revenue and profit growth as demand for its lithium-ion powered e PTWs in China is supported by nationwide regulatory changes – forcing a multi-year...
The following slide deck was published by Niu Technologies in conjunction with their 2021 Q3 earnings call....
Niu, Roku, Twilio and Zoom Video were our top stock trades for Tuesday.
Thank you for standing by, and welcome to the Niu Technologies' Second [Phonetic] Quarter 2021 Earnings Conference Call. Now, I'll turn the call over to Mr. Jason Yang, Investor Relations Manager of Niu Technologies.
This electric scooter company's income statement wasn't as powerful as investors had hoped it would be.
NIU Price Returns