Nikola Corp. (NKLA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
NKLA POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where NKLA ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 80.17% of US stocks.
- NKLA's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 200 days.
- NKLA ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 0th percentile.
NKLA Stock Summary
- With a price/sales ratio of 47,446.08, Nikola Corp has a higher such ratio than 99.95% of stocks in our set.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 340.39%, Nikola Corp's debt growth rate surpasses 96.09% of about US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Nikola Corp comes in at -83.54%, a number that bests merely 1.94% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Nikola Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be OCGN, TGTX, NYMX, ARNA, and BLU.
- Visit NKLA's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to nikolamotor.com.
NKLA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NKLA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$10.81||52-week high||$37.95|
|Prev. close||$10.60||52-week low||$9.02|
|Day high||$10.82||Avg. volume||12,859,802|
|50-day MA||$10.48||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$14.40||Market Cap||4.31B|
Nikola Corp. (NKLA) Company Bio
Nikola Corporation operates as an integrated zero emissions transportation systems provider. It designs and manufactures battery-electric and hydrogen-electric vehicles, electric vehicle drivetrains, vehicle components, energy storage systems, and hydrogen fueling station infrastructure. The company was founded in 2015 and is headquartered in Phoenix, Arizona.
Most Popular Stories View All
NKLA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NKLA Latest Social Stream
View Full NKLA Social Stream
Latest NKLA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Nikola Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NKLA as an investment opportunity.
Electric vehicle (EV) stocks are charging higher on Thursday and we're diving into the most recent news behind that movement.
In the latest trading session, Nikola (NKLA) closed at $11.08, marking a -0.63% move from the previous day.
Tesla has just put up a few impressive stats, Wall Street analysts say.
A new order by Judge James Donato noted Nikolas patent lawsuit against Tesla over the design of their Semi will remain administratively closed but wont be dismissed. In order to keep the lawsuit alive, the  The post Nikola gets last chance to keep patent lawsuit against Tesla alive appeared first on Drive Tesla .
Nikola managed to barely hold on to its $2 billion lawsuit against Tesla over the design of its electric truck. The companys stock went up 5% on the The post Nikola holds on to its lawsuit against Tesla because thats all its got appeared first on Top Tech News .
NKLA Price Returns