Nikola Corp. (NKLA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
NKLA POWR Grades
- NKLA scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 49.03% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for NKLA is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- NKLA ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 1st percentile.
NKLA Stock Summary
- NKLA's price/sales ratio is 33.32; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 95.59% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 1,093.43%, NIKOLA CORP's debt growth rate surpasses 98.18% of about US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that NKLA's revenue has grown 2,245.63% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 99.51% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to NKLA, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are PLUG, RIVN, HLGN, RKLB, and LCID.
- NKLA's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit NIKOLA CORP's official web site, go to nikolamotor.com.
NKLA Valuation Summary
- NKLA's price/sales ratio is 32.1; this is 3912.5% higher than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- NKLA's price/earnings ratio has moved up 12.1 over the prior 54 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for NKLA.
NKLA's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- NKLA has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 7.4% of graded US stocks.
- NKLA's asset turnover comes in at 0 -- ranking 61st of 68 Automobiles and Trucks stocks.
- ALSN, MTOR, and TEX are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with NKLA.
The table below shows NKLA's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
NKLA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NKLA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.39||52-week high||$12.14|
|Prev. close||$2.38||52-week low||$2.27|
|Day high||$2.43||Avg. volume||13,312,540|
|50-day MA||$3.27||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$5.97||Market Cap||1.14B|
Nikola Corp. (NKLA) Company Bio
Nikola Corporation operates as an integrated zero emissions transportation systems provider. It designs and manufactures battery-electric and hydrogen-electric vehicles, electric vehicle drivetrains, vehicle components, energy storage systems, and hydrogen fueling station infrastructure. The company was founded in 2015 and is headquartered in Phoenix, Arizona.
Most Popular Stories View All
NKLA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NKLA Latest Social Stream
View Full NKLA Social Stream
Latest NKLA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about NIKOLA CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NKLA as an investment opportunity.
Here are the most active equity options for midday.
Nikola Corporation (Nasdaq: NKLA), a global leader in zero-emissions transportation and energy supply and infrastructure solutions, today announced that Bruce Kurtt has joined its executive team as Senior Vice President of Sales and Commercial Operations.
In this piece, we will take a look at the 20 biggest electric vehicle companies in the world. For more companies, head on over to 5 Biggest Electric Vehicle Companies in the World. Courtesy of Elon Musk and Tesla, the electric vehicle segment has become one of the hottest in the world. While electric cars […]
Don't let the recent bull market rally fool you into thinking these seven penny stocks to avoid are worthwhile moonshots.
Electric vehicles may be the future, but for now these electric vehicle stocks to sell are too expensive to own in this down market.
NKLA Price Returns