Nikola Corp. (NKLA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
NKLA POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where NKLA ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 80.17% of US stocks.
- NKLA's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 200 days.
- NKLA ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 0th percentile.
NKLA Stock Summary
- With a price/sales ratio of 47,446.08, Nikola Corp has a higher such ratio than 99.95% of stocks in our set.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 340.39%, Nikola Corp's debt growth rate surpasses 96.09% of about US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Nikola Corp comes in at -83.54%, a number that bests merely 1.94% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Nikola Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be OCGN, TGTX, NYMX, ARNA, and BLU.
- Visit NKLA's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to nikolamotor.com.
NKLA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NKLA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$10.21||52-week high||$54.56|
|Prev. close||$11.18||52-week low||$9.37|
|Day high||$11.34||Avg. volume||13,546,501|
|50-day MA||$15.46||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$17.10||Market Cap||4.05B|
Nikola Corp. (NKLA) Company Bio
Nikola Corporation operates as an integrated zero emissions transportation systems provider. It designs and manufactures battery-electric and hydrogen-electric vehicles, electric vehicle drivetrains, vehicle components, energy storage systems, and hydrogen fueling station infrastructure. The company was founded in 2015 and is headquartered in Phoenix, Arizona.
NKLA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NKLA Latest Social Stream
View Full NKLA Social Stream
Latest NKLA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Nikola Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NKLA as an investment opportunity.
A surge in COVID-19 cases across the U.S. also has many investors on edge, renewing worries around a stalled economic recovery. There is good reason investors have been down on Nikola, a maker of electric and hydrogen fuel cell trucks.
Trevor Milton, founder and former chairman of Nikola Corp., was handed down three federal fraud charges Thursday morning for his alleged involvement in misleading investors and retailers about Nikola's true equipment capabilities. On this episode of Freightonomics, Zach Strickland and Anthony Smith talk about what this means for Nikola as a whole and how it changes public perception of the company. They host Detrioit Bureau Chief Alan Adler, who provides some perspective on the situation. Adler
Positive impact of the series of agreements entered by Nikola (NKLA) for advancing the hydrogen economy is likely to have provided respite to the company in Q2.
Gainers: Dream Finders Homes (NASDAQ:DFH) +17%. Tempur Sealy International (NYSE:TPX) +16%. MediaCo Holding (NASDAQ:MDIA) +14%. Clear Channel Outdoor Holdings (NYSE:CCO) +13%. Meritage Homes (NYSE:MTH) +13%. Losers: RYB Education (NYSE:RYB) -12%. Consolidated Communications Holdings (NASDAQ:CNSL) -12%. Landec Corporation (NASDAQ:LNDC) -9%. Dingdong (Cayman) (NYSE:DDL) -9%. Nikola (NASDAQ:NKLA) -8%....
So what did the stock market do today?
NKLA Price Returns