Nautilus, Inc. (NLS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
NLS POWR Grades
- NLS scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 83.41% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for NLS is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 157 days.
- NLS's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 8.44% of US stocks).
NLS Stock Summary
- NLS's current price/earnings ratio is 2.6, which is higher than merely 1.58% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.25, Nautilus Inc has a higher such ratio than only 3.65% of stocks in our set.
- The volatility of Nautilus Inc's share price is greater than that of 93.84% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Nautilus Inc are MTRN, GOLF, RUSHA, TNC, and CHEF.
- NLS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Nautilus Inc's official web site, go to www.nautilusinc.com.
NLS Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, NLS's price/sales ratio is 64.29% lower, now standing at 0.5.
- NLS's price/sales ratio has moved down 2.8 over the prior 243 months.
- NLS's price/earnings ratio has moved down 14.3 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for NLS.
NLS Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 11.41%.
- The year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 207.35%.
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -140.6%.
The table below shows NLS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
NLS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- NLS has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 68.78% of graded US stocks.
- NLS's asset turnover comes in at 2.205 -- ranking 1st of 21 Recreation stocks.
- ESCA, ELY, and HAS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with NLS.
The table below shows NLS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
NLS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NLS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$5.73||52-week high||$31.38|
|Prev. close||$5.76||52-week low||$5.51|
|Day high||$5.73||Avg. volume||552,400|
|50-day MA||$7.06||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$12.29||Market Cap||178.64M|
Nautilus, Inc. (NLS) Company Bio
Nautilus operates as a consumer fitness products company in the United States, Canada, and internationally. The company operates in two segments, Direct and Retail. It designs, develops, sources, and markets cardiovascular, and strength and nutrition fitness products, as well as related accessories for consumer use. The company was founded in 1986 and is based in Vancouver, Washington.
Most Popular Stories View All
NLS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NLS Latest Social Stream
View Full NLS Social Stream
Latest NLS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Nautilus Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NLS as an investment opportunity.
This past year was a massive year for acquisitions.
Nautilus, Inc. (NYSE:NLS) has received a consensus rating of Buy from the six research firms that are presently covering the company, MarketBeat reports. Three analysts have rated the stock with a hold recommendation and three have assigned a buy recommendation to the company. The average 12-month price target among brokers that have issued ratings on 
No summary available.
In this article, we will discuss 10 micro-cap stocks to buy according to hedge funds. You can skip our detailed discussion on investing in micro-cap stocks and go directly to 5 Micro-Cap Stocks to Buy According to Hedge Funds. According to historical data, actively managed, value-oriented micro-cap funds have outperformed private equity over time. As […]
Invesco Ltd. increased its holdings in Nautilus, Inc. (NYSE:NLS) by 30.0% during the second quarter, according to the company in its most recent disclosure with the Securities and Exchange Commission. The fund owned 38,100 shares of the specialty retailers stock after buying an additional 8,794 shares during the quarter. Invesco Ltd. owned 0.12% of Nautilus 
NLS Price Returns