Nautilus, Inc. (NLS): Price and Financial Metrics
NLS Stock Summary
- NLS's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 0.17 -- higher than merely 2.17% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- Over the past twelve months, NLS has reported earnings growth of -366.48%, putting it ahead of merely 3.97% of US stocks in our set.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, NLS is more volatile than 97.66% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Nautilus Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be TRIB, MNTX, AKER, ERJ, and TG.
- Visit NLS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.nautilusinc.com.
NLS Stock Price Chart More Charts
NLS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.75||52-week high||$11.83|
|Prev. close||$1.86||52-week low||$1.20|
|Day high||$1.90||Avg. volume||630,028|
|50-day MA||$1.53||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.75||Market Cap||52.02M|
Nautilus, Inc. (NLS) Company Bio
Nautilus operates as a consumer fitness products company in the United States, Canada, and internationally. The company operates in two segments, Direct and Retail. It designs, develops, sources, and markets cardiovascular, and strength and nutrition fitness products, as well as related accessories for consumer use. The company was founded in 1986 and is based in Vancouver, Washington.