Nautilus, Inc. (NLS): Price and Financial Metrics
NLS Stock Summary
- NLS's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 0.08 -- higher than merely 2.66% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- Over the past twelve months, NLS has reported earnings growth of -569.25%, putting it ahead of only 2.81% of US stocks in our set.
- The volatility of Nautilus Inc's share price is greater than that of 91.76% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Nautilus Inc are EPC, PRTY, TACO, TRIB, and GCI.
- NLS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Nautilus Inc's official web site, go to www.nautilusinc.com.
NLS Stock Price Chart More Charts
NLS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.41||52-week high||$5.92|
|Prev. close||$2.48||52-week low||$1.20|
|Day high||$2.61||Avg. volume||1,011,642|
|50-day MA||$2.62||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.97||Market Cap||71.77M|
Nautilus, Inc. (NLS) Company Bio
Nautilus operates as a consumer fitness products company in the United States, Canada, and internationally. The company operates in two segments, Direct and Retail. It designs, develops, sources, and markets cardiovascular, and strength and nutrition fitness products, as well as related accessories for consumer use. The company was founded in 1986 and is based in Vancouver, Washington.