Netlist, Inc. (NLST): Price and Financial Metrics
NLST Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for NLST is -38.11 -- better than just 0.6% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at -3.36 for Netlist Inc; that's greater than it is for merely 3.99% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Netlist Inc comes in at 75.19%, a number that bests 93.04% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Netlist Inc are ALIM, CMPR, ANIK, INPX, and NLOK.
- Visit NLST's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.netlist.com.
NLST Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NLST Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.50||52-week high||$1.50|
|Prev. close||$1.22||52-week low||$0.10|
|Day high||$1.50||Avg. volume||1,547,695|
|50-day MA||$0.83||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$0.62||Market Cap||311.78M|
Netlist, Inc. (NLST) Company Bio
Netlist, Inc. develops and manufactures computer memory subsystems. The Company markets its products to original equipment manufacturers for use in servers and the high performance computing and communications markets.
NLST Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NLST Latest Social Stream
View Full NLST Social Stream
Latest NLST News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Netlist Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NLST as an investment opportunity.
Netlist, Inc. (NLST) Q4 2020 Earnings Conference Call March 01, 2021, 17:00 ET Company Participants Michael Smargiassi - IR Officer Chuck Hong - Co-Founder, President, CEO & Executive Chairman Gail Sasaki - VP, CFO & Corporate Secretary Conference Call Participants Suji Desilva - ROTH Capital Partners Richard Shannon - Craig-Hallum...
IRVINE, CA/ ACCESSWIRE / March 1, 2021 / Netlist, Inc. (OTCQB:NLST) today reported financial results for the full year, and the fourth quarter ended January 2, 2021.
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / March 1, 2021 / Netlist, Inc. (OTCQB:NLST) will be discussing their earnings results in their 2020 Fourth Quarter Earnings call to be held on March 1, 2021 at 5:00 PM Eastern Time.
IRVINE, CA / ACCESSWIRE / February 23, 2021 / Netlist, Inc. (OTCQB:NLST) announced today that it will report its financial results for the fourth quarter and full-year ended January 2, 2020, after U.
Netlist (NLST) is a purveyor of memory module systems, typically for the HPC (High Performance Computing) and enterprise markets. Netlist’s main claim to fame already comes from 2015, when it announced a partnership with Samsung (SSNLF) to produce and commercialize its NVDIMM-N solution, HyperVault / NVvault. At the time this...
NLST Price Returns
Continue Researching NLSTWant to see what other sources are saying about Netlist Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!