Netlist, Inc. (NLST): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
NLST POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where NLST ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 89.39% of US stocks.
- NLST's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- NLST ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 0th percentile.
NLST Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -53.51%, NETLIST INC's debt growth rate surpasses just 4.93% of about US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, NETLIST INC is reporting a growth rate of -254.93%; that's higher than only 6.18% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, NLST is more volatile than 91.6% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to NETLIST INC, a group of peers worth examining would be ASTS, INPX, REKR, KN, and BB.
- NLST's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit NETLIST INC's official web site, go to www.netlist.com.
NLST Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, NLST's price/sales ratio is 11.54% lower, now standing at 2.3.
- Over the past 196 months, NLST's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for NLST.
NLST Growth Metrics
- The year over year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 119.98%.
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 392.61%.
- The 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 24.44%.
The table below shows NLST's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
NLST's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- NLST has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 99.39% of graded US stocks.
- NLST's asset turnover comes in at 2.399 -- ranking 1st of 208 Electronic Equipment stocks.
- MOSY, KULR, and CMTL are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with NLST.
The table below shows NLST's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
NLST Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NLST Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.67||52-week high||$6.65|
|Prev. close||$1.73||52-week low||$0.87|
|Day high||$1.77||Avg. volume||600,376|
|50-day MA||$1.36||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.87||Market Cap||389.09M|
Netlist, Inc. (NLST) Company Bio
Netlist, Inc. develops and manufactures computer memory subsystems. The Company markets its products to original equipment manufacturers for use in servers and the high performance computing and communications markets.
Most Popular Stories View All
NLST Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NLST Latest Social Stream
View Full NLST Social Stream
Latest NLST News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about NETLIST INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NLST as an investment opportunity.
Netlist (NLST) stock surged by more than 24% in after-hours trading on Thursday after the solid-state drives and modular memory solutions company s…
Netlist, Inc.: Netlist Receives Favorable Claim Construction Order Against Samsung in US District Court for the Eastern District of Texas
- Jury Trial to Commence May 1, 2023-IRVINE, CA / ACCESSWIRE / December 16, 2022 / Netlist, Inc. (OTCQB:NLST) today announced that the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Texas…
Netlist Receives Favorable Claim Construction Order Against Samsung in US District Court for the Eastern District of Texas
Netlist, Inc. (OTCQB:NLST) today announced that the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Texas (the Court) issued a claim construction order in Netlist's Texas action against Samsung (Netlist, Inc. v. Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd., et. al., EDTX Case No.
Netlist (NLST) jumped 25% after a Markman ruling a patent fight with Samsung. Netlist plunged 40% over two days in October after after the Samsung (SSNLF) ''912 IPR patent trial…
Netlist recently had a disappointing development in its Samsung Case. Netlist reported quarterly losses of $9.6 million.
NLST Price Returns