Netlist, Inc. (NLST): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
NLST POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where NLST ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 68.64% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for NLST is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 31 weeks.
- NLST ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 0th percentile.
NLST Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for NLST is 6.65 -- better than 95.01% of US stocks.
- NLST's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of just 1.04% of US stocks.
- The volatility of Netlist Inc's share price is greater than that of 99.61% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to NLST, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are UNF, PAYX, OLP, BLKB, and SLAB.
- Visit NLST's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.netlist.com.
NLST Valuation Summary
- NLST's price/earnings ratio is -179.5; this is 555.58% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- NLST's price/sales ratio has moved up 35.4 over the prior 178 months.
- Over the past 178 months, NLST's price/sales ratio has gone up 35.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for NLST.
NLST Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at 364.16%.
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -28.6%.
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -33.22%.
The table below shows NLST's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
NLST Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NLST Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$8.70||52-week high||$10.20|
|Prev. close||$8.37||52-week low||$0.42|
|Day high||$8.94||Avg. volume||1,812,470|
|50-day MA||$4.47||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.04||Market Cap||1.95B|
Netlist, Inc. (NLST) Company Bio
Netlist, Inc. develops and manufactures computer memory subsystems. The Company markets its products to original equipment manufacturers for use in servers and the high performance computing and communications markets.
NLST Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NLST Latest Social Stream
View Full NLST Social Stream
Latest NLST News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Netlist Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NLST as an investment opportunity.
Memory and storage products and solutions provider Netlist Inc. entered into key agreements with SK hynix Inc. These include a patent cross-license (covering memory technologies) agreement and an agreement for the supply of SK hynix products and technical cooperation on Netlist's CXL HybriDIMM technology. Netlist (NLST) Chief Executive Officer C. K. Hong said, “We are delighted with the recognition of the value of Netlist’s intellectual property and very much look forward to partnering with SK hynix, a global leader in memory and storage technology.” SK hynix is a semiconductor supplier, and its products include Dynamic Random Access Memory Chips (DRAM), Flash memory chips (NAND Flash), and CMOS Image Sensors (CIS).
IRVINE, CA / ACCESSWIRE / March 16, 2021 / Netlist, Inc. (OTCQB:NLST) today announced that the U.
IRVINE, CA / ACCESSWIRE / March 2, 2021 / Netlist, Inc. (OTCQB:NLST) today announced that management will participate in the Arete Tech Conference 2021, on March 4, 2021 and the 33rd Annual ROTH Conference, on March 16, 2021.
Netlist, Inc. (NLST) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 0.00% and 9.38%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2020. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
IRVINE, CA / ACCESSWIRE / February 23, 2021 / Netlist, Inc. (OTCQB:NLST) announced today that it will report its financial results for the fourth quarter and full-year ended January 2, 2020, after U.
NLST Price Returns