Netlist, Inc. (NLST): Price and Financial Metrics
NLST Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.13||52-week high||$6.10|
|Prev. close||$2.02||52-week low||$0.87|
|Day high||$2.25||Avg. volume||872,364|
|50-day MA||$2.62||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.89||Market Cap||540.02M|
NLST Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NLST POWR Grades
- NLST scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 88.87% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for NLST is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- NLST's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 0.25% of US stocks).
NLST Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for NETLIST INC is higher than it is for about merely 7.8% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -83.88%, NETLIST INC's debt growth rate surpasses merely 1.93% of about US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that NLST's revenue has grown -55.45% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of merely 4.58% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to NLST, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are DM, KN, CELU, REKR, and UPLD.
- Visit NLST's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.netlist.com.
NLST Valuation Summary
- NLST's price/sales ratio is 7.2; this is 188% higher than that of the median Technology stock.
- NLST's price/earnings ratio has moved down 77.5 over the prior 204 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for NLST.
NLST Growth Metrics
- The 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -20.76%.
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 130.55%.
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 24.44%.
The table below shows NLST's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
NLST's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- NLST has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 99.39% of graded US stocks.
- NLST's asset turnover comes in at 2.399 -- ranking 1st of 208 Electronic Equipment stocks.
- MOSY, KULR, and CMTL are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with NLST.
The table below shows NLST's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Netlist, Inc. (NLST) Company Bio
Netlist, Inc. develops and manufactures computer memory subsystems. The Company markets its products to original equipment manufacturers for use in servers and the high performance computing and communications markets.
NLST Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NLST Latest Social Stream
View Full NLST Social Stream
Latest NLST News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about NETLIST INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NLST as an investment opportunity.
On September 6, 2023, Gail Sasaki, Vice President and CFO of Netlist Inc (NLST), sold 3,292 shares of the company.
Netlist, Inc. (OTCQB:NLST), a pioneer in high performance memory technology, today announced that it has entered into a definitive agreement for the purchase and sale of an aggregate of 11,111,112 shares of its common stock and warrants to purchase 11,111,112 shares of common stock in a registered direct offering. The shares of common stock are being sold at a purchase price of $2.70 per share.
Netlist Secures Final Judgment against Samsung Confirming Willful Infringement and $303,150,000 in Damages
Netlist, Inc. (OTCQB:NLST), a pioneer in high performance memory technology, today announced the entry of a Final Judgment in the case of Netlist v. Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd. et al. (EDTX Case No.
Netlist, Inc. (PNK:NLST) Q2 2023 Earnings Call Transcript August 1, 2023 Operator: Good day, and welcome to the Netlist Second Quarter 2023 Earnings Conference Call and Webcast. All participants will be in listen-only mode. [Operator Instructions] After todays’ presentation, there will be an opportunity to ask questions. [Operator Instructions] Please note this event is being […]
Q2 2023 Netlist Inc Earnings Call
NLST Price Returns