Netlist, Inc. (NLST): Price and Financial Metrics
NLST Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.27||52-week high||$6.10|
|Prev. close||$1.24||52-week low||$0.87|
|Day high||$1.29||Avg. volume||862,956|
|50-day MA||$1.58||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.90||Market Cap||322.00M|
NLST Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NLST POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where NLST ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 71.48% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for NLST is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- NLST's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 0.45% of US stocks).
NLST Stock Summary
- For NLST, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by merely 6.85% of US equities we're observing.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -86.29%, NETLIST INC's debt growth rate surpasses only 1.92% of about US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for NETLIST INC comes in at -67.43%, a number that bests just 2.96% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to NLST, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are DM, SSRM, BXRX, NVTA, and AMWL.
- NLST's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit NETLIST INC's official web site, go to www.netlist.com.
NLST Valuation Summary
- NLST's price/sales ratio is 3.8; this is 72.73% higher than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 206 months, NLST's price/sales ratio has gone up 2.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for NLST.
NLST Growth Metrics
- The 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -20.76%.
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 130.55%.
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 24.44%.
The table below shows NLST's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
NLST's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- NLST has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 99.39% of graded US stocks.
- NLST's asset turnover comes in at 2.399 -- ranking 1st of 208 Electronic Equipment stocks.
- MOSY, KULR, and CMTL are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with NLST.
The table below shows NLST's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Netlist, Inc. (NLST) Company Bio
Netlist, Inc. develops and manufactures computer memory subsystems. The Company markets its products to original equipment manufacturers for use in servers and the high performance computing and communications markets.
NLST Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NLST Latest Social Stream
View Full NLST Social Stream
Latest NLST News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about NETLIST INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NLST as an investment opportunity.
Netlist, Inc. (PNK:NLST) Q3 2023 Earnings Call Transcript October 31, 2023 Operator: Hello and welcome to the Netlist Third Quarter 2023 Earnings Conference Call and Webcast. All participants will be in listen-only mode. [Operator Instructions] After todays’ presentation, there will be an opportunity to ask questions. Please note this event is being recorded. I would […]
Q3 2023 Netlist Inc Earnings Call
Netlist, Inc. (NLST) Q3 2023 Earnings Call Transcript
Q3 2023 Earnings Conference Call
October 31, 2023, 12:00 AM ET
Mike Smargiassi - IR, The Plunkett Group
Chuck Hong - Chief Executive Officer
Gail Sasaki - Chief Financial Officer
Conference Call Participants
Suji Desilva - ROTH Capital
Hello and welcome to the Netlist Third Quarter 2023 Earnings Conference Call and Webcast. All participants will be in listen-only mode. [Operator Instructions] After todays' presentation, there will be an opportunity to ask questions. Please note this event is being recorded.
I would like now to turn the conference over...
Netlist, Inc. (NLST) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -40% and 39.38%, respectively, for the quarter ended September 2023. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
IRVINE, CA / ACCESSWIRE / October 31, 2023 / Netlist, Inc. (OTCQB:NLST) today reported financial results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2023."Product revenue in the third quarter improved 67% on a sequential basis, as the memory market ...
NLST Price Returns