Annaly Capital Management Inc (NLY): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
NLY POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where NLY ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 76.29% of US stocks.
- NLY's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 47 weeks.
- NLY's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 0.37% of US stocks).
NLY Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Annaly Capital Management Inc is higher than it is for about 99.83% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Annaly Capital Management Inc comes in at -261.19%, a number that bests merely 0.07% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, NLY is more volatile than only 1.76% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to NLY, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are AGM, ORC, IVR, EARN, and ARR.
- Visit NLY's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.annaly.com.
NLY Valuation Summary
- NLY's EV/EBIT ratio is 22.6; this is 41.22% lower than that of the median Real Estate stock.
- Over the past 243 months, NLY's price/earnings ratio has gone down 12.4.
- NLY's price/sales ratio has moved down 12.3 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for NLY.
NLY Growth Metrics
- The 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -73194.58%.
- The 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -80.07%.
- The 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -128.2%.
The table below shows NLY's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
NLY's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- NLY has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 76.29% of graded US stocks.
- NLY's asset turnover comes in at 0.041 -- ranking 311th of 457 Trading stocks.
- ARR, AGNC, and OXSQ are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with NLY.
The table below shows NLY's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
NLY Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NLY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$8.67||52-week high||$9.64|
|Prev. close||$8.66||52-week low||$6.92|
|Day high||$8.72||Avg. volume||15,171,491|
|50-day MA||$8.56||Dividend yield||10.16%|
|200-day MA||$8.68||Market Cap||12.52B|
Annaly Capital Management Inc (NLY) Company Bio
Annaly Capital Management Inc was founded in 1996 by a group of entrepreneurs, including Michael A. J. Farrell and Wellington J. Denahan. A year later, Annaly Capital completed a 102 million dollar initial public offering and is headquartered in New York City. The company is a real estate investment trust (REIT)and is a part of the real estate sector. As a mortgage real estate investment trust, it owns a portfolio of real estate related investments, including mortgage pass-through certificates and collateralized mortgage obligations. With $14 billion dollars in permanent capital, Annaly operates in two main sectors of the real estate economy: housing and commercial business. David L. Finklestein serves as the company’s Chief Investment Officer and Chief Executive Officer.
Most Popular Stories View All
NLY Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NLY Latest Social Stream
View Full NLY Social Stream
Latest NLY News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Annaly Capital Management Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NLY as an investment opportunity.
You don't need a giant pile of cash to generate a healthy return from this trio of growth, value, and income stocks.
Annaly Capital Management Inc with ticker code (NLY) now have 11 analysts in total covering the stock. The consensus rating is ''Buy''. The target price ranges between 9.5 and 8.25 calculating the mean target price we have 8.95. Given that the stocks previous close was at 8.52 this is indicating there is a potential upside of 5.0%. The 50 day moving average now sits at 8.55 and the 200 day MA is 8.81. The company has a market capitalisation of $12,349m. Company Website: /> [stock_market_widget type="chart" symbol="NLY" chart="bar" range="6mo" interval="1d" line-color="rgb(49, 125, 189)"] Annaly Capital Management, a diversified capital manager, invests in and finances residential and commercial assets. The company invests in various types of agency mortgage-backed securities, non-agency...
Annaly Capital Management (NLY) closed the most recent trading day at $8.52, moving -0.35% from the previous trading session.
NEW YORK, September 09, 2021--Annaly Capital Management, Inc. Announces 3rd Quarter 2021 Common Stock Dividend of $0.22 per Share
In the latest trading session, Annaly Capital Management (NLY) closed at $8.69, marking a -0.46% move from the previous day.
NLY Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching NLYWant to see what other sources are saying about Annaly Capital Management Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Annaly Capital Management Inc (NLY) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Annaly Capital Management Inc (NLY) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Annaly Capital Management Inc (NLY) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch