Annaly Capital Management Inc (NLY): Price and Financial Metrics
NLY Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Annaly Capital Management Inc is higher than it is for about 99.77% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Annaly Capital Management Inc is reporting a growth rate of -4,277.54%; that's higher than merely 0.43% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that NLY's revenue has grown -839.26% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of only 0.02% of US companies in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Annaly Capital Management Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be IVR, AGM, ORC, DX, and ANH.
- NLY's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Annaly Capital Management Inc's official web site, go to www.annaly.com.
NLY Stock Price Chart More Charts
NLY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.04||52-week high||$10.50|
|Prev. close||$4.56||52-week low||$3.51|
|Day high||$4.61||Avg. volume||19,631,928|
|50-day MA||$8.29||Dividend yield||26.32%|
|200-day MA||$8.91||Market Cap||5.78B|
Annaly Capital Management Inc (NLY) Company Bio
Annaly Capital Management invests in various types of agency mortgage-backed securities and related derivatives to hedge these investments. It owns a portfolio of real estate related investments, including mortgage pass-through certificates, collateralized mortgage obligations (CMOs), Agency callable debentures, other securities representing interests in or obligations backed by pools of mortgage loans, commercial real estate assets and corporate debt. The company was founded in 1996 and is based in New York, New York.