Annaly Capital Management Inc (NLY): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
NLY POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where NLY ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 89.96% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for NLY is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- NLY ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 21st percentile.
NLY Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 3.06, Annaly Capital Management Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about only 1.93% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- For NLY, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 99.77% of US equities we're observing.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Annaly Capital Management Inc comes in at -196.63%, a number that bests just 0.23% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Annaly Capital Management Inc are EARN, ARR, ORC, AGM, and IVR.
- Visit NLY's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.annaly.com.
NLY Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Real Estate stock, NLY's price/earnings ratio is 92.48% lower, now standing at 3.
- Over the past 243 months, NLY's price/sales ratio has gone down $25.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for NLY.
NLY Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NLY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$9.39||52-week high||$9.64|
|Prev. close||$9.51||52-week low||$6.26|
|Day high||$9.51||Avg. volume||14,622,775|
|50-day MA||$9.06||Dividend yield||9.37%|
|200-day MA||$8.25||Market Cap||13.13B|
Annaly Capital Management Inc (NLY) Company Bio
Annaly Capital Management Inc was founded in 1996 by a group of entrepreneurs, including Michael A. J. Farrell and Wellington J. Denahan. A year later, Annaly Capital completed a 102 million dollar initial public offering and is headquartered in New York City. The company is a real estate investment trust (REIT)and is a part of the real estate sector. As a mortgage real estate investment trust, it owns a portfolio of real estate related investments, including mortgage pass-through certificates and collateralized mortgage obligations. With $14 billion dollars in permanent capital, Annaly operates in two main sectors of the real estate economy: housing and commercial business. David L. Finklestein serves as the company’s Chief Investment Officer and Chief Executive Officer.
NLY Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NLY Latest Social Stream
View Full NLY Social Stream
Latest NLY News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Annaly Capital Management Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NLY as an investment opportunity.
Annaly Capital Management, Inc. Announces 2nd Quarter 2021 Common Stock Dividend of $0.22 per Share
No summary available.
These dividend stocks are excellent picks, whether you're looking for growth, fundamentals, strong tailwinds or inflation protection.
The following slide deck was published by Annaly Capital Management, Inc. in conjunction with this event....
Just when you think volatility has been put in the rearview mirror, it resurfaces on Wall Street. Meanwhile, when the yield curve is steepening -- i.e., an instance where long-term yields rise and short-term yields remain flat or decline -- Annaly tends to expand its NIM.
NLY Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching NLYWant to see what other sources are saying about Annaly Capital Management Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Annaly Capital Management Inc (NLY) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Annaly Capital Management Inc (NLY) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Annaly Capital Management Inc (NLY) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch