Annaly Capital Management Inc (NLY): Price and Financial Metrics
NLY Stock Summary
- For NLY, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 99.79% of US equities we're observing.
- As for revenue growth, note that NLY's revenue has grown 161.32% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 95.95% of US companies in our set.
- Annaly Capital Management Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 187.53%, greater than the shareholder yield of 97.94% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to NLY, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ORC, DX, ANH, CIM, and EARN.
- NLY's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Annaly Capital Management Inc's official web site, go to www.annaly.com.
NLY Stock Price Chart Technical Analysis Charts
NLY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$6.40||52-week high||$10.50|
|Prev. close||$6.56||52-week low||$3.51|
|Day high||$6.69||Avg. volume||21,330,434|
|50-day MA||$6.41||Dividend yield||18.29%|
|200-day MA||$8.06||Market Cap||9.15B|
Annaly Capital Management Inc (NLY) Company Bio
Annaly Capital Management invests in various types of agency mortgage-backed securities and related derivatives to hedge these investments. It owns a portfolio of real estate related investments, including mortgage pass-through certificates, collateralized mortgage obligations (CMOs), Agency callable debentures, other securities representing interests in or obligations backed by pools of mortgage loans, commercial real estate assets and corporate debt. The company was founded in 1996 and is based in New York, New York.