Navios Maritime Holdings Inc. (NM): Price and Financial Metrics
NM Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 0.08, Navios Maritime Holdings Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than merely 1.44% of US stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.13, Navios Maritime Holdings Inc has a higher such ratio than just 3.94% of stocks in our set.
- Navios Maritime Holdings Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 97.02%, greater than the shareholder yield of 97.52% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Navios Maritime Holdings Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be FGP, MMLP, PDS, TNP, and GSL.
- NM's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Navios Maritime Holdings Inc's official web site, go to www.navios.com.
NM Stock Price Chart More Charts
NM Price/Volume Stats
Navios Maritime Holdings Inc. (NM) Company Bio
Navios Maritime Holdings Inc. operates as a seaborne shipping and logistics company. The company focuses on the transportation and transshipment of dry bulk commodities, including iron ore, coal, and grains. It operates in two segments, Dry Bulk Vessel Operations and Logistics Business. The company is based in Monaco.