Navios Maritime Holdings Inc. (NM): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
NM POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where NM ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 90.8% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for NM is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 26 weeks.
- NM's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 9.25% of US stocks).
NM Stock Summary
- NM's current price/earnings ratio is 0.55, which is higher than only 0.22% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- NM's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 99.8% of US stocks.
- NAVIOS MARITIME HOLDINGS INC's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 496.92%, greater than the shareholder yield of 99.29% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to NAVIOS MARITIME HOLDINGS INC are USAC, DS, UWMC, FTDR, and IMH.
- Visit NM's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.navios.com.
NM Valuation Summary
- NM's EV/EBIT ratio is 6.3; this is 64% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- Over the past 212 months, NM's price/earnings ratio has gone NA NA.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for NM.
NM Growth Metrics
- The 3 year revenue growth rate now stands at 4.86%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 34.81%.
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -9.75%.
The table below shows NM's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
NM's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- NM has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 52.55% of graded US stocks.
- NM's asset turnover comes in at 0.203 -- ranking 94th of 137 Transportation stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows NM's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
NM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.60||52-week high||$5.13|
|Prev. close||$1.61||52-week low||$1.55|
|Day high||$1.63||Avg. volume||190,430|
|50-day MA||$1.98||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.67||Market Cap||25.44M|
Navios Maritime Holdings Inc. (NM) Company Bio
Navios Maritime Holdings Inc. operates as a seaborne shipping and logistics company. The company focuses on the transportation and transshipment of dry bulk commodities, including iron ore, coal, and grains. It operates in two segments, Dry Bulk Vessel Operations and Logistics Business. The company is based in Monaco.
Most Popular Stories View All
NM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NM Latest Social Stream
View Full NM Social Stream
Latest NM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about NAVIOS MARITIME HOLDINGS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NM as an investment opportunity.
Navios Maritime Holdings Third Quarter 2022 Earnings: US$3.92 loss per share (vs US$3.68 profit in 3Q 2021)
Navios Maritime Holdings ( NYSE:NM ) Third Quarter 2022 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$74.4m (down 56% from...
Navios Maritime Holdings Inc. Reports Financial Results for the Third Quarter and Nine Months Ended September 30, 2022
Net Income $39.0 million in Q3 2022$78.9 million in 9M 2022 Cash from operating activities $41.3 million cash provided by operating activities in Q3 2022$127.4 million cash provided by operating activities in 9M 2022 EBITDA, a non-GAAP measure $149.9 million in Q3 2022$322.5 million in 9M 2022 Completion of Tender Offer for American Depositary Shares (“ADSs”) in respect of the Company’s Series G and H Preferred Stock $9.2 million cash consideration paid604,343, or 26.2%, of outstanding Series G
Navios Maritime Holdings Inc. Announces the Date for the Release of Third Quarter 2022 Results, Conference Call and Webcast
Conference Call & Webcast: Tuesday, November 22, 2022 at 8:30 am ETGRAND CAYMAN, Cayman Islands, Nov. 17, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Navios Maritime Holdings Inc. ("Navios Holdings") (NYSE:NM) announced today that it will host a conference call on Tuesday, November 22, 2022 at 8:30 am ET, at which time Navios Holdings' senior management will provide highlights and commentary on earnings results for the third quarter and nine months ended September 30, 2022. The Company will report results for the
Navios Maritime Holdings (NYSE:NM) shareholders are up 16% this past week, but still in the red over the last five years
Navios Maritime Holdings Inc. ( NYSE:NM ) shareholders should be happy to see the share price up 16% in the last month...
Here at Zacks, our focus is on the proven Zacks Rank system, which emphasizes earnings estimates and estimate revisions to find great stocks. Nevertheless, we are always paying attention to the latest value, growth, and momentum trends to underscore strong picks.
NM Price Returns
Continue Researching NMWant to see what other sources are saying about Navios Maritime Holdings Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Navios Maritime Holdings Inc (NM) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Navios Maritime Holdings Inc (NM) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Navios Maritime Holdings Inc (NM) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch