Navios Maritime Holdings Inc. (NM): Price and Financial Metrics
NM Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for NM is 11.39 -- better than 97.22% of US stocks.
- The volatility of Navios Maritime Holdings Inc's share price is greater than that of 97.5% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Navios Maritime Holdings Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 81.92%, greater than the shareholder yield of 97.48% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to NM, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are TK, BBU, SUN, ADS, and HESM.
- Visit NM's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.navios.com.
NM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$8.48||52-week high||$15.42|
|Prev. close||$9.27||52-week low||$1.45|
|Day high||$9.45||Avg. volume||319,411|
|50-day MA||$8.39||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.77||Market Cap||134.66M|
Navios Maritime Holdings Inc. (NM) Company Bio
Navios Maritime Holdings Inc. operates as a seaborne shipping and logistics company. The company focuses on the transportation and transshipment of dry bulk commodities, including iron ore, coal, and grains. It operates in two segments, Dry Bulk Vessel Operations and Logistics Business. The company is based in Monaco.
NM Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Navios Maritime Holdings Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Navios Maritime Holdings Inc ranked in the 85th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. More precisely, our analysis suggests the stock is undervalued by approximately 515% on a DCF basis. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Navios Maritime Holdings Inc ended up being:
- 6% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than only 1.02% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- Navios Maritime Holdings Inc's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -0.43. This coverage rate is greater than that of only 23.63% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
- As a business, Navios Maritime Holdings Inc experienced a tax rate of about 0% over the past twelve months; relative to its sector (Industrials), this tax rate is higher than only 0% of stocks generating free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
NM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NM Latest Social Stream
View Full NM Social Stream
Latest NM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Navios Maritime Holdings Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NM as an investment opportunity.
Navios Maritime Holdings Inc. Announces the Date for the Release of Fourth Quarter and Year Ended December 31, 2020 Results, Conference Call and Webcast
Conference Call & Webcast: Wednesday, April 21, 2021 at 8:30 am ETMONACO, April 19, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Navios Maritime Holdings Inc. ("Navios Holdings") (NYSE:NM) announced today that it will host a conference call on Wednesday, April 21, 2021 at 8:30 am ET, at which time Navios Holdings' senior management will provide highlights and commentary on earnings results for the fourth quarter and year ended December 31, 2020. The Company will report results for the fourth quarter and year ended December 31, 2020, prior to the conference call. A supplemental slide presentation will be available on the Navios Holdings website at www.navios.com under the "Investors" section by 8:00 am ET on the day of the call. Conference Call details:Call Date/Time: Wednesday, April 21, 2021 at 8:30 am ET...
United Airlines (UAL) estimates first-quarter 2021 revenues to decline 66% from the 2019 levels due to coronavirus-led suppressed air-travel demand.
Navios Maritime Partners LP (NMM) saw its shares surge in the last session with trading volume being higher than average. The latest trend in earnings estimate revisions could translate into further price increase in the near term.
Southwest (LUV) recalls more than 2,700 flight attendants from a voluntary leave program to take advantage of the increased demand during summers.
As of late, it has definitely been a great time to be an investor in Navios Maritime Partners L.P. (NMM).
NM Price Returns
Continue Researching NMWant to see what other sources are saying about Navios Maritime Holdings Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Navios Maritime Holdings Inc (NM) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Navios Maritime Holdings Inc (NM) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Navios Maritime Holdings Inc (NM) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!