Navios Maritime Holdings Inc. (NM): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
NM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.71||52-week high||$3.57|
|Prev. close||$1.76||52-week low||$1.53|
|Day high||$1.77||Avg. volume||81,403|
|50-day MA||$1.82||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.00||Market Cap||27.25M|
NM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NM POWR Grades
- NM scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 87.66% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for NM is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- NM ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 11th percentile.
NM Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 0.48, NAVIOS MARITIME HOLDINGS INC P/E ratio is greater than that of about just 0.42% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 22.21 for NAVIOS MARITIME HOLDINGS INC; that's greater than it is for 97.9% of US stocks.
- NAVIOS MARITIME HOLDINGS INC's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 1,200.2%, greater than the shareholder yield of 99.55% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to NAVIOS MARITIME HOLDINGS INC, a group of peers worth examining would be BEP, ILPT, BEPC, HESM, and GTN.
- NM's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit NAVIOS MARITIME HOLDINGS INC's official web site, go to www.navios.com.
NM Valuation Summary
- NM's price/sales ratio is 0.2; this is 89.47% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- Over the past 218 months, NM's price/sales ratio has gone NA NA.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for NM.
NM Growth Metrics
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -17.11%.
- The 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 108.65%.
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 30.43%.
The table below shows NM's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
NM's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- NM has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 52.55% of graded US stocks.
- NM's asset turnover comes in at 0.203 -- ranking 94th of 137 Transportation stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows NM's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
NM Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of NM, see our NM price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$11.50||Average Broker Recommendation||1.25 (Strong Buy)|
Navios Maritime Holdings Inc. (NM) Company Bio
Navios Maritime Holdings Inc. operates as a seaborne shipping and logistics company. The company focuses on the transportation and transshipment of dry bulk commodities, including iron ore, coal, and grains. It operates in two segments, Dry Bulk Vessel Operations and Logistics Business. The company is based in Monaco.
Most Popular Stories View All
NM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NM Latest Social Stream
View Full NM Social Stream
Latest NM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about NAVIOS MARITIME HOLDINGS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NM as an investment opportunity.
Investors Holding Back On Navios Maritime Holdings Inc. (NYSE:NM)
When close to half the companies operating in the Shipping industry in the United States have price-to-sales ratios (or...
Navios Maritime Holdings Inc. Announces Availability of Its Form 20-F for the Year Ended December 31, 2022
GRAND CAYMAN, Cayman Islands, March 28, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Navios Maritime Holdings Inc. ("Navios Holdings") (NYSE: NM) announced today that its Annual Report on Form 20-F for the year ended December 31, 2022 has been filed with the SEC and can be accessed on Navios Holdings’ website www.navios.com under the "Investors" section. Alternatively, shareholders may also request a hard copy of the complete audited financial statements, free of charge, by contacting Navios Holdings at: Navios Mar
10 Best Stocks to Buy for the Next 10 Years
In this piece, we will take a look at the ten best stocks to buy for the next ten years. For more stocks, head on over to 5 Best Stocks to Buy for the Next 10 Years. The time value of money is a basic financial concept that is taught in business schools worldwide. Simply […]
Navios Maritime Holdings Inc. Reports Financial Results for the Fourth Quarter and Year Ended December 31, 2022
Net Income $8.4 million in Q4 2022$87.3 million in FY 2022 EBITDA, a non-GAAP measure $32.6 million in Q4 2022$355.1 million in FY 2022 Revenue $52.6 million in Q4 2022 vs $49.2 million in Q4 2021 $255.4 million in FY 2022 vs $223.5 million in FY 2021 Navios Logistics ∼20% increase in Adjusted EBITDA GRAND CAYMAN, Cayman Islands, March 09, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Navios Maritime Holdings Inc. (“Navios Holdings” or the “Company”) (NYSE: NM), today reported its financial results for the fourth qu
Navios Maritime Holdings Inc. Announces the Date for the Release of Fourth Quarter and Year Ended 2022 Results, Conference Call and Webcast
Conference Call & Webcast: Thursday, March 9, 2023 at 8:30 am ETGRAND CAYMAN, Cayman Islands, March 07, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Navios Maritime Holdings Inc. ("Navios Holdings") (NYSE:NM) announced today that it will host a conference call on Thursday, March 9, 2023 at 8:30 am ET, at which time Navios Holdings' senior management will provide highlights and commentary on earnings results for the fourth quarter and year ended December 31, 2022. The Company will report results for the fourth quart
NM Price Returns
Continue Researching NMWant to see what other sources are saying about Navios Maritime Holdings Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Navios Maritime Holdings Inc (NM) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Navios Maritime Holdings Inc (NM) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Navios Maritime Holdings Inc (NM) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...