Navios Maritime Holdings Inc. (NM): Price and Financial Metrics
NM Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 0.06, Navios Maritime Holdings Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than merely 1.2% of US stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.09, Navios Maritime Holdings Inc has a higher such ratio than merely 2.74% of stocks in our set.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for NM comes in at 130.58% -- higher than that of 97.96% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Navios Maritime Holdings Inc are ETM, SXC, SLCA, PDS, and MMLP.
- Visit NM's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.navios.com.
NM Stock Price Chart More Charts
NM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.33||52-week high||$8.10|
|Prev. close||$3.48||52-week low||$1.69|
|Day high||$3.49||Avg. volume||63,114|
|50-day MA||$4.03||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$4.58||Market Cap||44.45M|
Navios Maritime Holdings Inc. (NM) Company Bio
Navios Maritime Holdings Inc. operates as a seaborne shipping and logistics company. The company focuses on the transportation and transshipment of dry bulk commodities, including iron ore, coal, and grains. It operates in two segments, Dry Bulk Vessel Operations and Logistics Business. The company is based in Monaco.
NM Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Navios Maritime Holdings Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Navios Maritime Holdings Inc ranked in the 98st percentile in terms of potential gain offered. As the table below shows, the model suggests the stock is dramatically undervalued -- investors should note, though, that such returns are always unlikely and not to be expected. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Navios Maritime Holdings Inc, consider:
- The company's debt burden, as measured by earnings divided by interest payments, is -0.94 -- which is good for besting just 11.56% of its peer stocks (US stocks in the Industrials sector with positive cash flow).
- 2% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than only 0.58% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- Navios Maritime Holdings Inc's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 1 -- greater than only 23.92% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|