NMI Holdings Inc (NMIH): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
NMIH POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where NMIH ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 52.01% of US stocks.
- NMIH's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- NMIH ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 27th percentile.
NMIH Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 170.49%, NMI Holdings Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 93.89% of about US stocks.
- The volatility of NMI Holdings Inc's share price is greater than that of just 2.57% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- NMI Holdings Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -26.3%, greater than the shareholder yield of just 10.78% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to NMIH, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ITGR, MPAA, SWM, PANL, and VREX.
- Visit NMIH's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.nationalmi.com.
NMIH Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, NMIH's price/sales ratio is 24.24% higher, now standing at 4.1.
- Over the past 94 months, NMIH's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 22.4.
- NMIH's price/sales ratio has moved down 217.8 over the prior 94 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for NMIH.
NMIH Growth Metrics
- The 3 year revenue growth rate now stands at 344.99%.
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -17.3%.
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 698.09%.
The table below shows NMIH's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
NMIH Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NMIH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$21.55||52-week high||$26.82|
|Prev. close||$21.04||52-week low||$13.55|
|Day high||$21.67||Avg. volume||696,340|
|50-day MA||$23.05||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$23.22||Market Cap||1.84B|
NMI Holdings Inc (NMIH) Company Bio
NMI Holdings, Inc. provides private mortgage guaranty insurance services in the United States. The company was founded in 2011 and is based in Emeryville, California.
NMIH Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for NMIH, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that NMI Holdings Inc ranked in the 93th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Moreover, under all the scenarios we modelled, the output consistently forecasted positive returns. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for NMIH, they are:
- The stock's equity weight, or the proportion of capital from equity relative to debt, is 84. Notably, its equity weight is greater than 62.77% of US equities in the Financial Services sector yielding a positive free cash flow.
- The company's compound free cash flow growth rate over the past 5.52 years comes in at 0.86%; that's greater than 88.08% of US stocks we're applying DCF forecasting to.
- NMI Holdings Inc's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at 8.22. This coverage rate is greater than that of 66.69% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
NMIH Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NMIH Latest Social Stream
View Full NMIH Social Stream
Latest NMIH News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about NMI Holdings Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NMIH as an investment opportunity.
Chubb's (CB) Q2 results are likely to reflect higher premiums, a benign cat environment and higher expenses.
EMERYVILLE, Calif., July 15, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- National Mortgage Insurance Corporation (National MI), a subsidiary of NMI Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: NMIH), announced today that it has been recognized as a Great Place to Work® for the sixth year in a row. Great Place to Work is a global authority on workplace culture, employee experience and the leadership behaviors proven to deliver market-leading revenue, employee retention and increased innovation. It partners with FORTUNE to produce the a
Better pricing, exposure growth, redesigning of products and sturdy capital are expected to help AXS, NMIH, MET, ATH, VOYA, MMC, and AFL outperform Q2 earnings estimates.
Hedge funds and large money managers usually invest with a focus on the long-term horizon and, therefore, short-lived dips or bumps on the charts usually don’t make them change their opinion towards a company. This time it may be different. The coronavirus pandemic destroyed the high correlations among major industries and asset classes. We are […]
EMERYVILLE, Calif., July 13, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- NMI Holdings, Inc., (NASDAQ: NMIH), the parent company of National Mortgage Insurance Corporation (National MI), today announced that it will report results for its second quarter ended June 30, 2021 after the market close on Tuesday, August 3, 2021. The company will hold a conference call and live webcast at 2:00 p.m. Pacific Time / 5:00 p.m. Eastern Time. The webcast will be available on the company's website at https://ir.nationalmi.com/ev
NMIH Price Returns