NMI Holdings Inc (NMIH): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
NMIH POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where NMIH ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 78.33% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for NMIH is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- NMIH ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 52nd percentile.
NMIH Stock Summary
- NMIH's current price/earnings ratio is 8.07, which is higher than only 17.02% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for NMI Holdings Inc is higher than only 20.2% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Of note is the ratio of NMI Holdings Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 81.93% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to NMI Holdings Inc are DCO, SAIC, ARCE, CDK, and ALTO.
- Visit NMIH's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.nationalmi.com.
NMIH Valuation Summary
- NMIH's price/sales ratio is 4.2; this is 31.25% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 95 months, NMIH's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 21.7.
- Over the past 95 months, NMIH's price/earnings ratio has gone up 24.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for NMIH.
NMIH Growth Metrics
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 8.76%.
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 357.83%.
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 407.1%.
The table below shows NMIH's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
NMIH's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- NMIH has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 54.37% of graded US stocks.
- NMIH's asset turnover comes in at 0.207 -- ranking 79th of 133 Insurance stocks.
- PFG, ICCH, and RDN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with NMIH.
The table below shows NMIH's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
NMIH Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NMIH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$16.63||52-week high||$27.25|
|Prev. close||$16.87||52-week low||$15.33|
|Day high||$17.28||Avg. volume||725,743|
|50-day MA||$18.05||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$21.36||Market Cap||1.43B|
NMI Holdings Inc (NMIH) Company Bio
NMI Holdings, Inc. provides private mortgage guaranty insurance services in the United States. The company was founded in 2011 and is based in Emeryville, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
NMIH Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NMIH Latest Social Stream
View Full NMIH Social Stream
Latest NMIH News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about NMI Holdings Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NMIH as an investment opportunity.
NMI Holdings, Inc. (NMIH) Q4 2021 Earnings Conference Call February 15, 2022 17:00 ET Company Participants John Swenson - Vice President, Investor Relations and Treasury Brad Shuster - Executive Chairman Adam Pollitzer - President and Chief Executive Officer Ravi Mallela - Chief Financial Officer Julie Norberg - Controller and Chief...
NMI Holdings (NMIH) Q4 results reflect solid new insurance written volume and an expanded insured portfolio, which aided the insurer in achieving record profitability and delivering solid mid-teen returns.
NMI Holdings press release (NASDAQ:NMIH): Q4 Non-GAAP EPS of $0.73 beats by $0.02. Revenue of $125.07M (+13.8% Y/Y) misses by $0.87M....
NMI Holdings, Inc. Reports Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2021 Financial Results; Announces $125 Million Share Repurchase Authorization
EMERYVILLE, Calif., Feb. 15, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- NMI Holdings, Inc. (Nasdaq: NMIH) today reported net income of $60.5 million, or $0.69 per diluted share, for the fourth quarter ended December 31, 2021, which compares to $60.2 million, or $0.69 per diluted share, in the third quarter ended September 30, 2021 and $48.3 million, or $0.56 per diluted share, in the fourth quarter ended December 31, 2020. Adjusted net income for the quarter was $63.5 million or $0.73 per diluted share, which compares to $61.8 million or $0.71 per diluted share in the third quarter ended September 30, 2021 and $50.8 million or $0.59 per diluted share in the fourth quarter ended December 31, 2020.
NMI Holdings (NMIH) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 1.39% and 1.48%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
NMIH Price Returns