NMI Holdings Inc (NMIH): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
NMIH POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where NMIH ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 88.03% of US stocks.
- NMIH's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 178 days.
- NMIH ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 43rd percentile.
NMIH Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for NMIH is 0.32 -- better than merely 24.61% of US stocks.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 5.97, NMI HOLDINGS INC P/E ratio is greater than that of about only 15.71% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Of note is the ratio of NMI HOLDINGS INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 84.96% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to NMIH, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are MTG, CMP, HLX, ESNT, and COLL.
- NMIH's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit NMI HOLDINGS INC's official web site, go to www.nationalmi.com.
NMIH Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, NMIH's EV/EBIT ratio is 53.21% lower, now standing at 5.1.
- NMIH's price/sales ratio has moved down 218.6 over the prior 114 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for NMIH.
NMIH Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 24.62%.
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at 25.52%.
- The 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 229.46%.
The table below shows NMIH's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
NMIH's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- NMIH has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 54.37% of graded US stocks.
- NMIH's asset turnover comes in at 0.207 -- ranking 79th of 133 Insurance stocks.
- PFG, ICCH, and RDN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with NMIH.
The table below shows NMIH's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
NMIH Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of NMIH, see our NMIH price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$31.27||Average Broker Recommendation||1.41 (Moderate Buy)|
NMIH Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NMIH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$21.72||52-week high||$24.72|
|Prev. close||$21.78||52-week low||$15.33|
|Day high||$21.89||Avg. volume||378,776|
|50-day MA||$22.70||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$20.69||Market Cap||1.82B|
NMI Holdings Inc (NMIH) Company Bio
NMI Holdings, Inc. provides private mortgage guaranty insurance services in the United States. The company was founded in 2011 and is based in Emeryville, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
NMIH Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NMIH Latest Social Stream
View Full NMIH Social Stream
Latest NMIH News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about NMI HOLDINGS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NMIH as an investment opportunity.
Why Is NMI Holdings (NMIH) Down 9.6% Since Last Earnings Report?
NMI Holdings (NMIH) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
Reasons Why You Should Retain NMI Holdings (NMIH) Stock
NMI Holdings (NMIH) is poised to grow on the expanding U.S. mortgage insurance market, expansion of customer franchise and a well-performing reinsurance market.
Here's Why We Think NMI Holdings (NASDAQ:NMIH) Might Deserve Your Attention Today
For beginners, it can seem like a good idea (and an exciting prospect) to buy a company that tells a good story to...
NMI Holdings (NMIH) Q4 Earnings Meet Estimates, Increase Y/Y
NMI Holdings' (NMIH) Q4 results reflect improved premiums and higher net investment income on the back of improving operating performance and persistency.
NMI Holdings (NMIH) Meets Q4 Earnings Estimates
NMI Holdings (NMIH) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 0% and 3.79%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
NMIH Price Returns
Continue Researching NMIHWant to see what other sources are saying about NMI Holdings Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
NMI Holdings Inc (NMIH) Stock Price | Nasdaq
NMI Holdings Inc (NMIH) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
NMI Holdings Inc (NMIH) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...