NMI Holdings Inc (NMIH): Price and Financial Metrics
NMIH Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of NMI Holdings Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 86.42% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, NMI Holdings Inc is reporting a growth rate of 71.59%; that's higher than 85.84% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for NMI Holdings Inc comes in at 38.23%, a number that bests 86.58% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to NMI Holdings Inc are PRFT, PLXS, CBZ, ASIX, and NCBS.
- Visit NMIH's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.nationalmi.com.
NMIH Stock Price Chart More Charts
NMIH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$24.94||52-week high||$35.79|
|Prev. close||$26.40||52-week low||$24.02|
|Day high||$25.91||Avg. volume||714,167|
|50-day MA||$32.07||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$29.58||Market Cap||1.71B|
NMI Holdings Inc (NMIH) Company Bio
NMI Holdings, Inc. provides private mortgage guaranty insurance services in the United States. The company was founded in 2011 and is based in Emeryville, California.
NMIH Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for NMIH, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that NMI Holdings Inc ranked in the 93th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Moreover, under all the scenarios we modelled, the output consistently forecasted positive returns. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of NMI Holdings Inc, consider:
- In the past 4.3 years, NMI Holdings Inc has a compound free cash flow growth rate of 1.05%; that's better than 94.51% of cash flow producing equities in the Financial Services sector, where it is classified.
- The business' balance sheet reveals debt to be 7% of the company's capital (with equity being the remaining amount). Approximately only 20.4% of US stocks with free cash flow have a lower reliance on debt in their capital structure.
- NMIH's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 48.34% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|