NMI Holdings Inc (NMIH): Price and Financial Metrics
NMIH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$27.71||52-week high||$30.14|
|Prev. close||$27.84||52-week low||$19.02|
|Day high||$28.22||Avg. volume||394,665|
|50-day MA||$28.27||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$24.48||Market Cap||2.28B|
NMIH Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NMIH POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where NMIH ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 94.53% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for NMIH is in Value, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- NMIH's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 38.23% of US stocks).
NMIH Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 7.65, NMI HOLDINGS INC P/E ratio is greater than that of about just 20.17% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Of note is the ratio of NMI HOLDINGS INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 85.48% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for NMI HOLDINGS INC is higher than it is for about 76.99% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to NMI HOLDINGS INC, a group of peers worth examining would be ATI, RGF, FLEX, GIL, and FDS.
- Visit NMIH's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.nationalmi.com.
NMIH Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, NMIH's EV/EBIT ratio is 45.13% lower, now standing at 6.2.
- NMIH's price/earnings ratio has moved up 22.4 over the prior 120 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for NMIH.
NMIH Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 24.62%.
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at 25.52%.
- The 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 229.46%.
The table below shows NMIH's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
NMIH's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- NMIH has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 54.37% of graded US stocks.
- NMIH's asset turnover comes in at 0.207 -- ranking 79th of 133 Insurance stocks.
- PFG, ICCH, and RDN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with NMIH.
The table below shows NMIH's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
NMI Holdings Inc (NMIH) Company Bio
NMI Holdings, Inc. provides private mortgage guaranty insurance services in the United States. The company was founded in 2011 and is based in Emeryville, California.
NMIH Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NMIH Latest Social Stream
View Full NMIH Social Stream
Latest NMIH News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about NMI HOLDINGS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NMIH as an investment opportunity.
NMI Holdings (NMIH) stock rallies on the back of new business production, higher single premium policy cancellations, improved total mortgage origination volume and a strong capital position.
EMERYVILLE, Calif., Sept. 14, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- NMI Holdings, Inc., (Nasdaq:NMIH), the parent company of National Mortgage Insurance Corporation (National MI), announced today that John Erickson has been appointed as an independent member of its Board of Directors, effective immediately. National MI’s Board increases to ten members with Mr. Erickson’s appointment. “We are delighted to welcome John to National MI’s Board,” said Bradley Shuster, Executive Chairman and Chairman of the Board
Lenders are now able to order risk-based mortgage insurance through Rate GPS directly through the Calyx loan platformEMERYVILLE, Calif., Sept. 07, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- National Mortgage Insurance Corporation (National MI), a subsidiary of NMI Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: NMIH), is now integrated with Calyx Software’s Point® loan origination system (LOS). The integration enables lenders and brokers to order National MI’s real-time, risk-based mortgage insurance through its Rate GPS® tool instantly
EMERYVILLE, Calif., Sept. 05, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- NMI Holdings, Inc., (NASDAQ:NMIH), the parent company of National Mortgage Insurance Corporation (National MI), today announced that it will host its annual Investor Day on Thursday, November 16, 2023, from 9:00 am to 11:30 am Eastern Time at the St. Regis Hotel in New York City. The event will be live streamed at NMIH 2023 Investor Day and on the company’s website at https://ir.nationalmi.com/events-and-presentations. A replay of the webcas
NMI Holdings (NMIH) is poised to grow on the back of increased policy pricing, higher single premium policy cancellations, improved investment income and prudent capital deployment.
NMIH Price Returns