NMI Holdings Inc (NMIH) Price Targets From Analysts
Use the tables below to see what analysts covering NMI Holdings Inc think about its future price and what recommendations they have for investors and traders.
|Number of Analysts||Highest Target Price||Lowest Target Price||Average Target Price||Current Price||Upside Potential|
The Trend in the Analyst Price Target
NMIH's average price target has moved up $4.7 over the prior 122 days.
NMIH Broker Recommendations Summary
|Average Broker Rating||Strong Buy||Buy||Hold||Sell||Strong Sell||Analysts Issuing Recs|
The bullet points below may help you gain a better understanding of what the metrics in the price target and recommendations tables above mean for NMIH as an investment opportunity.
- NMIH has a higher upside potential (average analyst target price relative to current price) than 83.61% of Financial Services stocks.
- NMI Holdings Inc's number of analysts covering the stock is greater than 82.55% of Financial Services stocks.
- NMI Holdings Inc's variance in analysts' estimates is less than 26.4% of Financial Services stocks.
- NMI Holdings Inc's average analyst price target is greater than 33.88% of Insurance stocks.
- The NA of NMIH is higher than just about none of of all US stocks.
What is the outlook for NMIH? Use POWR Ratings for clearer insight into price direction.