Nomura Holdings Inc ADR American Depositary Shares (NMR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
NMR POWR Grades
- NMR scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 81.21% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for NMR is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 48 weeks.
- NMR ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 10th percentile.
NMR Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Nomura Holdings Inc is higher than just 0.8% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- NMR's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 97.08% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for NMR comes in at 2,560.53% -- higher than that of 99.67% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Nomura Holdings Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be NNI, CFFN, LBC, MFG, and PBIP.
- NMR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Nomura Holdings Inc's official web site, go to www.nomura.com.
NMR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NMR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$5.14||52-week high||$6.72|
|Prev. close||$5.13||52-week low||$4.43|
|Day high||$5.15||Avg. volume||457,247|
|50-day MA||$4.98||Dividend yield||4.47%|
|200-day MA||$5.41||Market Cap||15.72B|
Nomura Holdings Inc ADR American Depositary Shares (NMR) Company Bio
Nomura Holdings provides various financial services to individuals, corporations, financial institutions, governments, and governmental agencies worldwide. It operates through three segments: Retail, Asset Management, and Wholesale. The company was founded in 1925 and is based in Tokyo, Japan.
Most Popular Stories View All
NMR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NMR Latest Social Stream
View Full NMR Social Stream
Latest NMR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Nomura Holdings Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NMR as an investment opportunity.
(Bloomberg) -- Sign up for the New Economy Daily newsletter, follow us @economics and subscribe to our podcast.China ramped up financial support for small businesses and pledged better use of local government bonds as the economy showed further signs of a slowdown because of tight property controls and fresh virus outbreaks.The People’s Bank of China will provide 300 billion yuan ($46.4 billion) of low-cost funding to banks so they can lend to small and medium-sized companies, according to a sta
The post Japans Nomura Holdings is offering fancy pizza and pasta in exchange for tradable tokens appeared on BitcoinEthereumNews.com . The Japanese financial holding firm that is Nomura Holdings Inc. (NRSCF) is creating quite a buzz as of late as reports suggest that it has begun offering subscriptions to a
Japans largest monetary brokerage Nomura Holdings Inc. has launched a subscription service providing prospects the chance to buy and commerce meals dishes at a high-end Italian meals supply service. The blockchain-based safety tokens characterize 4 luxurious meals parcels from Japanese chef Masayuki Okuda. Proprietor of two established eating places within the capital Tokyo, Okuda is  The post Nomura provides prospects token subscription service for a luxurious Italian restaurant appeared first on UK Stocks, Forex, Commodities, Crypto, Live Market News- Daily Forex News .
Japanese financial services giant Nomura Holdings Inc (OTCMKTS: NRSCF) is facilitating the use of blockchain-based security tokens to buy and trade luxurious Italian dishes as their value fluctuates. What Happened: According to a report from The Japan Times, an affiliate of Nomura Holdings began selling these security tokens for four high-end food parcels a year from award-winning Japanese chef Masayuki Okuda. Okuda’s curated menu includes pumpkin ravioli, corn and chicken tortellini, and aspara
(Bloomberg) -- Japan’s biggest brokerage has started offering subscriptions to a luxurious Italian food delivery service, where customers can use tokens to buy and trade dishes as their value fluctuates. An affiliate of Nomura Holdings Inc. on Wednesday began selling the tokens, that exist on the blockchain, for four high-end food parcels a year from Masayuki Okuda, an award-winning Japanese chef famous for using traditional local ingredients like olive-fed beef and zusayama chicory. Delivery op
NMR Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|