Nomura Holdings Inc ADR American Depositary Shares (NMR): Price and Financial Metrics
NMR Stock Summary
- For NMR, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 96.87% of US equities we're observing.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 15.16 for Nomura Holdings Inc; that's greater than it is for 97.31% of US stocks.
- Nomura Holdings Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -3,286.06%, greater than the shareholder yield of only 0.23% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Nomura Holdings Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be SIFY, LN, YTRA, CRESY, and HOS.
- NMR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Nomura Holdings Inc's official web site, go to www.nomura.com.
NMR Stock Price Chart More Charts
NMR Price/Volume Stats
Nomura Holdings Inc ADR American Depositary Shares (NMR) Company Bio
Nomura Holdings provides various financial services to individuals, corporations, financial institutions, governments, and governmental agencies worldwide. It operates through three segments: Retail, Asset Management, and Wholesale. The company was founded in 1925 and is based in Tokyo, Japan.