Nomura Holdings Inc ADR American Depositary Shares (NMR): Price and Financial Metrics
NMR Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Nomura Holdings Inc is higher than it is for about 96.94% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 15.16 for Nomura Holdings Inc; that's greater than it is for 97.5% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for NMR comes in at -3,546.49% -- higher than that of just 0.43% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to NMR, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SIFY, CRESY, RC, RBS, and CFFN.
- NMR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Nomura Holdings Inc's official web site, go to www.nomura.com.
NMR Stock Price Chart More Charts
NMR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.79||52-week high||$5.41|
|Prev. close||$3.91||52-week low||$3.05|
|Day high||$3.85||Avg. volume||306,042|
|50-day MA||$4.57||Dividend yield||6.07%|
|200-day MA||$4.42||Market Cap||11.72B|
Nomura Holdings Inc ADR American Depositary Shares (NMR) Company Bio
Nomura Holdings provides various financial services to individuals, corporations, financial institutions, governments, and governmental agencies worldwide. It operates through three segments: Retail, Asset Management, and Wholesale. The company was founded in 1925 and is based in Tokyo, Japan.