Nomura Holdings Inc ADR American Depositary Shares (NMR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
NMR POWR Grades
- NMR scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 81.75% of US stocks.
- NMR's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- NMR's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 12.77% of US stocks).
NMR Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Nomura Holdings Inc is higher than only 0.69% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 16.18 for Nomura Holdings Inc; that's greater than it is for 97.19% of US stocks.
- Nomura Holdings Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 2,919%, greater than the shareholder yield of 99.65% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Nomura Holdings Inc are SMFG, IRCP, EDN, NNI, and LOMA.
- NMR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Nomura Holdings Inc's official web site, go to www.nomura.com.
NMR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NMR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.93||52-week high||$5.60|
|Prev. close||$3.92||52-week low||$3.57|
|Day high||$3.96||Avg. volume||1,186,764|
|50-day MA||$3.98||Dividend yield||3.06%|
|200-day MA||$4.48||Market Cap||12.02B|
Nomura Holdings Inc ADR American Depositary Shares (NMR) Company Bio
Nomura Holdings provides various financial services to individuals, corporations, financial institutions, governments, and governmental agencies worldwide. It operates through three segments: Retail, Asset Management, and Wholesale. The company was founded in 1925 and is based in Tokyo, Japan.
Most Popular Stories View All
NMR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NMR Latest Social Stream
View Full NMR Social Stream
Latest NMR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Nomura Holdings Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NMR as an investment opportunity.
(Bloomberg) -- U.K. regulators have pushed banks to cut bonuses to employees whose units were burned by the collapse of Archegos Capital Management last year, according to people familiar with the matter.Most Read from BloombergPorsches, Lamborghinis Lost at Sea May Cost VW $155 MillionU.S. Condemns Russian Move at UN, Reassures Kyiv: Ukraine UpdateBiden Unveils Russia Sanctions, Cites ‘Invasion’: Ukraine UpdateStocks Pare Losses After Biden Address on Ukraine: Markets WrapAn Obscure Corner of W
(Bloomberg) -- Former Treasury Secretary Lawrence Summers said that the Federal Reserve ought to hold an immediate meeting to end its quantitative easing program -- now scheduled to end next month -- to underline its determination to tame inflation.Most Read from BloombergBiden-Putin Call Is Inconclusive as Ukraine Tensions JumpU.K. Hospital Patient Dies From Confirmed Case of Lassa FeverBiden Warns Putin of Risk of Heavy Price: Ukraine UpdateIBM Emails Show Millennial Workers Favored Over ‘Dino
(Bloomberg) -- Sign up for the New Economy Daily newsletter, follow us @economics and subscribe to our podcast.Most Read from BloombergThe Housing Boom May Be About to Go BustFed Doesn’t Yet Favor a Half-Point Hike or an Emergency MoveThe Housing Party Is Starting to Wind DownChicken Wing Crunch Has Restaurants Scrambling Ahead of Super BowlTreasuries Sink With Stocks as Rate Bets Repriced: Markets WrapFederal Reserve officials are in no rush to raise interest rates prior to their scheduled poli
(Bloomberg) -- China’s recent crackdowns on overseas listings have thrown a wrench in the works of startups looking to go public, driving them to pursue investors in Asia’s rapidly growing private capital markets. Most Read from BloombergThe Housing Boom May Be About to Go BustFed Doesn’t Yet Favor a Half-Point Hike or an Emergency MoveU.S. Warns of Risk That Russia Attacks Ukraine Next WeekU.S. Stocks Extend Losses on Tensions Over Ukraine: Markets WrapBiden, Putin to Talk Saturday With Tension
Nomura Holdings press release (NYSE:NMR): Q3 GAAP EPS of ¥35.33. Revenue of ¥1.19T (-14.4% Y/Y). Shares -2.03% PM....
NMR Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|