Nemaura Medical Inc. (NMRD): Price and Financial Metrics
NMRD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.22||52-week high||$3.43|
|Prev. close||$0.22||52-week low||$0.21|
|Day high||$0.26||Avg. volume||135,525|
|50-day MA||$0.27||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$0.63||Market Cap||6.36M|
NMRD Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NMRD Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $6,993,655, NEMAURA MEDICAL INC has a greater market value than only 4.81% of US stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 90.77, NEMAURA MEDICAL INC has a higher such ratio than 97.88% of stocks in our set.
- As for revenue growth, note that NMRD's revenue has grown -84.71% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of just 1.75% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to NMRD, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are EBIX, ENVA, EMN, SEED, and ITGR.
- NMRD's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit NEMAURA MEDICAL INC's official web site, go to nemauramedical.com.
NMRD Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, NMRD's price/sales ratio is 5170.59% higher, now standing at 89.6.
- NMRD's price/earnings ratio has moved up 852.7 over the prior 108 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for NMRD.
NMRD Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at -82.5%.
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -82.65%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -88.55%.
The table below shows NMRD's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
NMRD's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- NMRD has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 8.07% of graded US stocks.
- NMRD's asset turnover comes in at 0 -- ranking 171st of 185 Medical Equipment stocks.
- SNN, EYE, and BAX are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with NMRD.
The table below shows NMRD's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Nemaura Medical Inc. (NMRD) Company Bio
Nemaura Medical Inc. designs and develops proprietary drug delivery platforms. The Company produces therapeutic delivery systems including patches and injectors. Nemaura Medical offers its products to the pharmaceutical and healthcare industries.
NMRD Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NMRD Latest Social Stream
View Full NMRD Social Stream
Latest NMRD News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about NEMAURA MEDICAL INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NMRD as an investment opportunity.
Loughborough, UK, Nov. 21, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Nemaura Medical Inc. (NASDAQ: NMRD) (“Nemaura Medical” or the “Company”), developer of a daily wear non-invasive glucose sensor, and digital healthcare programs is pleased to announce the execution of a strategic agreement for a $10 million credit facility which is expected to support the Company’s strategic growth plans. Recognizing the challenges associated with equity sales, particularly in the small-cap landscape on the Nasdaq, Nemaura Medi
The latest program leverages Nemaura's (NMRD) world-first daily wear non-invasive CGM technology, providing individuals with real-time insights into their body's glucose dynamics.
Nemaura Medical ( NASDAQ:NMRD ) First Half 2024 Results Key Financial Results Net loss: US$3.81m (loss narrowed by 52...
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / November 14, 2023 / Sidoti Events, LLC, an affiliate of Sidoti & Company, LLC, has released the presentation schedule and weblinks for its two-day November Micro-Cap Conference taking place Wednesday and Thursday, November ...
Nemaura Launches Direct to Consumer Offering of Metabolic Health Program in Combination with GLP-1 Weight Loss Drugs
Company CEO to discuss development at 1pm EST on 15th November 2023, at the Sidoti Virtual Investor Conference Loughborough, UK, Nov. 14, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Nemaura Medical, developer of a daily wear non-invasive glucose sensor, and digital healthcare programs today announced the UK launch of its ground-breaking approach to metabolic health and weight management by integrating continuous glucose monitoring (CGM) with its behavioral change program, Miboko, complemented by pharmaceutical int
NMRD Price Returns