Nemaura Medical Inc. (NMRD): Price and Financial Metrics
NMRD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.55||52-week high||$3.43|
|Prev. close||$0.53||52-week low||$0.50|
|Day high||$0.62||Avg. volume||110,291|
|50-day MA||$0.75||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.56||Market Cap||15.89M|
NMRD Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NMRD Stock Summary
- NMRD's price/sales ratio is 40; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 95.86% of US stocks.
- NMRD's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of merely 4.07% of US stocks.
- NEMAURA MEDICAL INC's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 39.13%, greater than the shareholder yield of 95.49% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to NMRD, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are THMO, BVN, EBIX, DCFC, and PT.
- Visit NMRD's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to nemauramedical.com.
NMRD Valuation Summary
- NMRD's price/earnings ratio is -1.3; this is 105.39% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 103 months, NMRD's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 847.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for NMRD.
NMRD Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at -82.5%.
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -82.65%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -88.55%.
The table below shows NMRD's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
NMRD's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- NMRD has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 8.07% of graded US stocks.
- NMRD's asset turnover comes in at 0 -- ranking 171st of 185 Medical Equipment stocks.
- SNN, EYE, and BAX are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with NMRD.
The table below shows NMRD's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
NMRD Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of NMRD, see our NMRD price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$15.00||Average Broker Recommendation||1.5 (Moderate Buy)|
Nemaura Medical Inc. (NMRD) Company Bio
Nemaura Medical Inc. designs and develops proprietary drug delivery platforms. The Company produces therapeutic delivery systems including patches and injectors. Nemaura Medical offers its products to the pharmaceutical and healthcare industries.
Most Popular Stories View All
NMRD Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NMRD Latest Social Stream
View Full NMRD Social Stream
Latest NMRD News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about NEMAURA MEDICAL INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NMRD as an investment opportunity.
Nemaura Medical to Participate in Fireside Chat Hosted by EF Hutton
LOUGHBOROUGH, March 21, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Nemaura Medical, Inc. (NASDAQ: NMRD) (“Nemaura” or the “Company”), a medical technology company focused on developing and commercializing non-invasive wearable sensors and supporting personalized lifestyle and weight reduction programs, today announces that CEO Dr. Faz Chowdhury will participate in a fireside chat on March 29, 2023 at 10am ET and being hosted by EF Hutton research analyst Constantine Davides. Discussion topics will likely include
Nemaura Includes Insulin on List of Drugs Eligible for EU DuoPack License Agreement
LOUGHBOROUGH, March 15, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Nemaura Medical, Inc. (NASDAQ: NMRD) (“Nemaura” or the “Company”), a medical technology company focused on developing and commercializing non-invasive wearable sensors and supporting personalized lifestyle and weight reduction programs, today announced that it now includes insulin on the list of drugs under the DuoPack Commercial License Agreement with its licensee, MySugarWatch DuoPack Limited (“MSWDL”). In September 2021, Nemaura announced a com
Nemaura Medical Announces Receipt of Notice from Nasdaq
LOUGHBOROUGH, March 09, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Nemaura Medical, Inc. (NASDAQ: NMRD)(“Nemaura” or the “Company”), a medical technology company focused on developing and commercializing non-invasive wearable sensors and supporting personalized lifestyle and weight reduction programs, today announced that on February 23, 2023, the Company was notified by the Listing Qualifications Department of The Nasdaq Stock Market LLC (“Nasdaq”) that the Company was not in compliance with Nasdaq’s continued l
Nemaura Medical, Inc. (NMRD) Reports Q3 Loss, Lags Revenue Estimates
Nemaura Medical, Inc. (NMRD) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 61.11% and 98.50%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Nemaura Medical Reports Fiscal Third Quarter 2023 Results and Provides Business Update
Loughborough, England, Feb. 24, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Nemaura Medical, Inc. (Nasdaq: NMRD) (“Nemaura” or the “Company”), a medical technology company focused on developing and commercializing non-invasive wearable sensors and supporting personalized lifestyle and weight reduction programs, today releases its financial results for the quarter ending December 31, 2022 and provides a business update. Recent Corporate Highlights: Announced initial patient data from UK NHS Miboko Study that demons
NMRD Price Returns
Loading social stream, please wait...