Newmark Group, Inc. - (NMRK): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
NMRK POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where NMRK ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 90.8% of US stocks.
- NMRK's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving up over the last 48 weeks.
- NMRK's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 42.3% of US stocks).
NMRK Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 5.14, Newmark Group Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about just 6.07% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Over the past twelve months, NMRK has reported earnings growth of 369.22%, putting it ahead of 93.59% of US stocks in our set.
- Newmark Group Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 35.57%, greater than the shareholder yield of 93.4% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Newmark Group Inc are RH, BGCP, WHD, FOUR, and PJT.
- NMRK's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Newmark Group Inc's official web site, go to www.ngkf.com.
NMRK Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Real Estate stock, NMRK's price/sales ratio is 81.54% lower, now standing at 1.2.
- NMRK's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.4 over the prior 45 months.
- Over the past 45 months, NMRK's price/earnings ratio has gone down 7.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for NMRK.
NMRK's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- NMRK has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 86.69% of graded US stocks.
- NMRK's asset turnover comes in at 0.502 -- ranking 18th of 63 Real Estate stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows NMRK's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
NMRK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NMRK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$14.33||52-week high||$14.64|
|Prev. close||$14.43||52-week low||$4.27|
|Day high||$14.55||Avg. volume||843,686|
|50-day MA||$13.15||Dividend yield||0.28%|
|200-day MA||$11.00||Market Cap||2.80B|
Newmark Group, Inc. - (NMRK) Company Bio
Newmark Group, Inc. provides commercial real estate services in the United States. Its investor/owner services and products include capital markets, which consist of investment sales, debt and structured finance and loan sales, agency leasing, property management, valuation and advisory, and loan servicing; and diligence and underwriting and government sponsored entity lending. The company’s occupier services and products comprise tenant representation, real estate management technology systems, workplace and occupancy strategy, global corporate services consulting, project management, lease administration, and facilities management. It serves occupiers/real estate tenants, owners/landlords, and developers of real estate in the United States; and corporations and institutional investors internationally. The company was founded in 1929 and is based in New York, New York. Newmark Group, Inc. is a subsidiary of BGC Partners, Inc.
Most Popular Stories View All
NMRK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NMRK Latest Social Stream
View Full NMRK Social Stream
Latest NMRK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Newmark Group Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NMRK as an investment opportunity.
An Amazon Fresh grocery store in Los Angeles, the Chick-fil-A next door and a Home Depot in Glendale have changed hands in three separate transactions totaling more than $100 million. The common denominator of the three high-profile, single-tenant retails deals was a team at Newmark Group Inc.
Newmark Group, Inc., headquartered in the U.S., announces the expansion of its Global Corporate Services business under the stewardship of a highly-seasoned international leadership team – part of the company's broader strategy to offer unrivalled real estate solutions to clients in key regions throughout the world.
Resolution Real Estate Partners has hired Newmark to lease up this office tower in Midtown Manhattan after investing $120 million in renovations.
A look at the shareholders of Newmark Group, Inc. ( NASDAQ:NMRK ) can tell us which group is most powerful...
Newmark Completes Sale of 575,976-Square-Foot Torrance Technology Campus in Los Angeles' South Bay Market
Newmark1 announces it has arranged the sale of Torrance Technology Campus, a five-building, 575,976-square-foot technology campus situated on 27 acres in the heart of Los Angeles' South Bay. The total consideration was approximately $182 million.
NMRK Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|