Newmark Group, Inc. - (NMRK): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
NMRK POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where NMRK ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 97.79% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for NMRK is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- NMRK ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 48th percentile.
NMRK Stock Summary
- Newmark Group Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 83.04% of US listed stocks.
- NMRK's went public 3.51 years ago, making it older than only 11% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- The volatility of Newmark Group Inc's share price is greater than that of 85.04% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Newmark Group Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be BGCP, IFMK, RH, SOS, and QSR.
- Visit NMRK's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.ngkf.com.
NMRK Valuation Summary
- NMRK's price/sales ratio is 1.3; this is 23.53% lower than that of the median Real Estate stock.
- Over the past 42 months, NMRK's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up $9.6.
- NMRK's price/sales ratio has moved down $0.3 over the prior 42 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for NMRK.
NMRK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NMRK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$12.18||52-week high||$13.71|
|Prev. close||$12.95||52-week low||$3.87|
|Day high||$12.76||Avg. volume||846,980|
|50-day MA||$12.04||Dividend yield||0.33%|
|200-day MA||$8.42||Market Cap||2.23B|
Newmark Group, Inc. - (NMRK) Company Bio
Newmark Group, Inc. provides commercial real estate services in the United States. Its investor/owner services and products include capital markets, which consist of investment sales, debt and structured finance and loan sales, agency leasing, property management, valuation and advisory, and loan servicing; and diligence and underwriting and government sponsored entity lending. The company’s occupier services and products comprise tenant representation, real estate management technology systems, workplace and occupancy strategy, global corporate services consulting, project management, lease administration, and facilities management. It serves occupiers/real estate tenants, owners/landlords, and developers of real estate in the United States; and corporations and institutional investors internationally. The company was founded in 1929 and is based in New York, New York. Newmark Group, Inc. is a subsidiary of BGC Partners, Inc.
NMRK Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for NMRK, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Newmark Group Inc ranked in the 5th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 98%. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for NMRK, they are:
- The company's compound free cash flow growth rate over the past 3.13 years comes in at -0.42%; that's greater than just 2.82% of US stocks we're applying DCF forecasting to.
- Newmark Group Inc's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 8%; for context, that number is higher than only 6.54% of tickers in our DCF set.
- The company's cost of debt, derived from its interest coverage, tax rate, and market capitalization, is greater than only 14.54% of stocks in its sector (Real Estate).
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
NMRK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NMRK Latest Social Stream
View Full NMRK Social Stream
Latest NMRK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Newmark Group Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NMRK as an investment opportunity.
Newmark, on behalf of Angelo Gordon and the WE'RE Group, has arranged a $350 million floating rate, securitized loan for the financing of 16 suburban office assets, spanning 2 million square feet across Long Island's Nassau and Suffolk Counties. The Newmark team was led by Dustin Stolly and Jordan Roeschlaub, Vice Chairmen and Co-Heads of the New York Debt & Structured Finance team. The Single Asset Single Borrower securitization was led by Barclays and Citi.
Newmark Arranges Acquisition and Construction Loan for 111 Wall Street on Behalf of Nightingale Properties and Wafra Capital Partners
Newmark¹ announces that it has closed an acquisition and construction loan for 111 Wall Street, New York, on behalf of Nightingale Properties ("Nightingale") and Wafra Capital Partners ("WCP"). The frequent institutional joint venture partners will use a debt package exceeding $500 million to reposition and redevelop 111 Wall Street into a one-of-a-kind Class A office destination in the heart of Downtown Manhattan.
ECI Group announces the acquisition of Mosaic at Oak Creek Apartments, a 273-unit community with 7,354 square feet of retail in Bonita Springs, FL. The development was completed in 2020 by Mosaic Development. Financing for ECI was provided by CrossHarbor Capital Partners and arranged by Purvesh Gosalia, Vice Chairman of Newmark in Houston, TX.
CORRECTING and REPLACING KBS Signs Long-Term Lease Renewal at 186,922 SF NAIOP Award-Winning Office Building in Herndon, Virginia
The sixth paragraph of the release dated June 1, 2021 has been updated to read: Steve Hoffeditz, Wes Evans and Ed Clark of Newmark represented KBS in the 33,102 square-foot lease renewal.
Newmark Group (NMRK) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 66.67% and 35.43%, respectively, for the quarter ended March 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
NMRK Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|