Newmark Group, Inc. - (NMRK): Price and Financial Metrics
NMRK Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 2.13, Newmark Group Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than only 10.6% of US stocks.
- Newmark Group Inc's stock had its IPO on December 15, 2017, making it an older stock than just 5.35% of US equities in our set.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for NMRK is currently 3.13, higher than only 13.83% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Newmark Group Inc are VRTS, ATSG, WWE, BDSI, and DNR.
- Visit NMRK's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.ngkf.com.
NMRK Stock Price Chart More Charts
NMRK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$12.19||52-week high||$13.85|
|Prev. close||$12.10||52-week low||$7.02|
|Day high||$12.35||Avg. volume||1,088,242|
|50-day MA||$12.83||Dividend yield||3.28%|
|200-day MA||$9.97||Market Cap||2.19B|
Newmark Group, Inc. - (NMRK) Company Bio
Newmark Group, Inc. provides commercial real estate services in the United States. Its investor/owner services and products include capital markets, which consist of investment sales, debt and structured finance and loan sales, agency leasing, property management, valuation and advisory, and loan servicing; and diligence and underwriting and government sponsored entity lending. The company’s occupier services and products comprise tenant representation, real estate management technology systems, workplace and occupancy strategy, global corporate services consulting, project management, lease administration, and facilities management. It serves occupiers/real estate tenants, owners/landlords, and developers of real estate in the United States; and corporations and institutional investors internationally. The company was founded in 1929 and is based in New York, New York. Newmark Group, Inc. is a subsidiary of BGC Partners, Inc.