Newmark Group, Inc. - (NMRK) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- The stock's free cash flow/dividend ratio, potentially useful for understanding its ability to make dividend payments, comes in at -21.2 -- higher than 7.01% of other dividend issuers in the US.
- If you're seeking price stability while collecting dividends, note that NMRK has less volatility in its price than 5.12% of US stocks in our dividend set.
- NMRK's free cash flow has been growing at a compound average annual rate of -500.23% over the past 4.25 years -- higher than just 1.65% of current US-listed dividend stocks.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with NMRK's price: GHG, SNX, EBIX, PXS and MOMO.
NMRK Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. As for NMRK, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of negative 94.89% in comparison to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Newmark Group Inc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- Relative to all dividend yielding stocks in our set, NMRK offers a dividend yield in the bottom 0.26% of its fellow sector mates.
- Regarding its relative worth based on the dividend discount model, Newmark Group Inc's estimated return of -94.89% surpasses about just 2.32% of dividend issuers we applied the dividend discount model to.
- Beta, a measure of volatility relative to the stock market overall, is lower for NMRK than it is for just 2.14% of other equities in the Real Estate sector that also issue dividends.
NMRK Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|