Newmark Group, Inc. - (NMRK) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- The stock's free cash flow/dividend ratio, potentially useful for understanding its ability to make dividend payments, comes in at 19.9 -- higher than 97.98% of other dividend issuers in the US.
- Currently, NMRK generates more cash flow over the 12 months prior than merely 2.88% of US dividend stocks.
- Free cash flow for NMRK has a compound average growth rate of -610.74%, which is higher than just 1.46% of stocks in our dividend set.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with NMRK's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: MACK, CPB, DLNG, KMB and MNRO.
NMRK Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. As for NMRK, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 59.2% relative to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Newmark Group Inc are:
- In comparison to other stocks in the Real Estate sector, NMRK provides shareholders with a dividend yield greater than only 2.25% such stocks.
- A stock's beta generally indicates its volatility relative to the broader equity market; as for NMRK, approximately only 1.58% of US-listed dividend issuers had a higher beta, and thus may have greater price volatility.
NMRK Dividend Chart
NMRK Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|