NextNav, LLC (NN): Price and Financial Metrics
NN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.17||52-week high||$6.07|
|Prev. close||$4.41||52-week low||$1.59|
|Day high||$4.46||Avg. volume||377,143|
|50-day MA||$4.83||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.40||Market Cap||459.27M|
NN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NN POWR Grades
- NN scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 44.72% of US stocks.
- NN's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- NN's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 0.82% of US stocks).
NN Stock Summary
- NEXTNAV INC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than merely 11.42% of US listed stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 146.42, NEXTNAV INC has a higher such ratio than 98.42% of stocks in our set.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 674.75%, NEXTNAV INC's debt growth rate surpasses 98.32% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to NEXTNAV INC, a group of peers worth examining would be PL, VLD, CODX, VIEW, and AEHR.
- To dig deeper into the stock's financial statements, go to NN's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001865631.
NN Valuation Summary
- NN's EV/EBIT ratio is -7.9; this is 141.8% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 37 months, NN's price/earnings ratio has gone down 4.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for NN.
NextNav, LLC (NN) Company Bio
NextNav, LLC designs, develops, and deploys urban and indoor positioning technology solutions in the United States. Its positioning system allows mobile devices to determine their location in indoor and urban environments where GPS signals cannot be received, as well as offers location and height information with floor-level precision. The company's positioning system is embedded into GPS chipsets, mobile phones, and other wireless devices. It offers its positioning services for E911, public safety, and emergency response, as well as consumer and commercial applications that require indoor location accuracy; and Pinnacle, an unity plug-in, which delivers precise altitude data to unlock 3D experiences for geolocation applications. NextNav, LLC was formerly known as Commlabs, Inc. The company was founded in 2007 and is based in Tyson's Corner, Virginia. It has locations in Sunnyvale, California; Tyson's Corner, Virginia; and Bengaluru, India.
NN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NN Latest Social Stream
View Full NN Social Stream
Latest NN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about NEXTNAV INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NN as an investment opportunity.
5G Test Network Established in Bay Area Signs Contract Supporting Government GPS/PNT Efforts NextNav Pinnacle-Enabled Devices Expected on Five Wireless Carriers MCLEAN, Va., Nov. 08, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- NextNav Inc. (NASDAQ: NN) (“NextNav” or the “Company”), a leader in next generation GPS and 3D geolocation, today reported financial results for NextNav’s third quarter ended September 30, 2023. Ganesh Pattabiraman, NextNav Co-founder and CEO, stated, “As momentum builds towards addressing G
NextNav (Nasdaq: NN), a leader in next generation GPS, today announced that it will release its financial results for the second quarter ended September 30, 2023, after the market closes on Wednesday, November 8, 2023, and will host a conference call the same day at 5:00 PM ET to discuss its results.
On August 18, 2023, Arun Raghupathy, the Senior Vice President of NextNav Inc (NASDAQ:NN), sold 1,252 shares of the company.
Closes $70 Million in Debt Financing, Including $50 Million in 2Q 2023 Signs Agreement with Top-Tier Global Chip Manufacturer for Licensing of NextNav Technology Expands E911 Partner Network with additional Nationwide U.S. Carrier MCLEAN, Va., Aug. 09, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- NextNav Inc. (NASDAQ: NN) (“NextNav” or the “Company”), a leader in next generation GPS and 3D geolocation, today reported financial results for NextNav’s second quarter ended June 30, 2023. Ganesh Pattabiraman, NextNav Co
NextNav (Nasdaq: NN), a leader in next generation GPS, today announced that it will release its financial results for the second quarter ended June 30, 2023 after the market closes on Wednesday, August 9, 2023 and will host a conference call the same day at 5:00 PM ET to discuss its results.
NN Price Returns