NN, Inc. (NNBR): Price and Financial Metrics
NNBR Stock Summary
- NNBR's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 0.5 -- higher than merely 4.42% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- Of note is the ratio of Nn Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 13.74% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Over the past twelve months, NNBR has reported earnings growth of -257.72%, putting it ahead of merely 5.57% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Nn Inc are SLCA, ALEX, VNTR, AXL, and GNK.
- NNBR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Nn Inc's official web site, go to www.nninc.com.
NNBR Stock Price Chart More Charts
NNBR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$8.30||52-week high||$11.70|
|Prev. close||$8.27||52-week low||$5.55|
|Day high||$8.52||Avg. volume||309,683|
|50-day MA||$7.88||Dividend yield||3.37%|
|200-day MA||$8.05||Market Cap||351.31M|
NN, Inc. (NNBR) Company Bio
NN Inc. manufactures and supplies high precision metal bearing components, industrial plastic and rubber products and precision metal components to a variety of markets on a global basis.The company was founded in 1980 and is based in Johnson City, Tennessee.