NN, Inc. (NNBR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
NNBR POWR Grades
- NNBR scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 81.45% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for NNBR is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 155 days.
- NNBR ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 38th percentile.
NNBR Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 1.34, Nn Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about only 0.37% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -76.17%, Nn Inc's debt growth rate surpasses only 4.17% of about US stocks.
- Nn Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 385.68%, greater than the shareholder yield of 99.13% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Nn Inc are CVEO, ECOL, ISTR, LNDC, and QRTEA.
- NNBR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Nn Inc's official web site, go to www.nninc.com.
NNBR Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, NNBR's price/earnings ratio is 94.24% lower, now standing at 1.5.
- NNBR's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 6.6 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, NNBR's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for NNBR.
NNBR Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at 16.51%.
- The 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -1775.85%.
- The 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -1775.85%.
The table below shows NNBR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
NNBR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- NNBR has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 31.16% of graded US stocks.
- NNBR's asset turnover comes in at 0.608 -- ranking 68th of 104 Machinery stocks.
- FET, ACLS, and NOV are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with NNBR.
The table below shows NNBR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
NNBR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NNBR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.23||52-week high||$9.62|
|Prev. close||$4.20||52-week low||$3.84|
|Day high||$4.25||Avg. volume||135,660|
|50-day MA||$4.68||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$6.03||Market Cap||182.03M|
NN, Inc. (NNBR) Company Bio
NN Inc. manufactures and supplies high precision metal bearing components, industrial plastic and rubber products and precision metal components to a variety of markets on a global basis.The company was founded in 1980 and is based in Johnson City, Tennessee.
Most Popular Stories View All
NNBR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NNBR Latest Social Stream
View Full NNBR Social Stream
Latest NNBR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Nn Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NNBR as an investment opportunity.
NN, Inc. (NASDAQ: NNBR), a diversified industrial company, today announced J. Andrew Wall will join the organization as Senior Vice President and Chief Commercial Officer, effective January 10, 2022. In this newly created executive position, Wall will play an integral role in driving and executing NN's global commercial strategy, directing global customer sales groups and focusing business development activities. He will also lead activities to leverage revenue synergies across the Mobile Soluti
Even if it's not a huge purchase, we think it was good to see that Warren Veltman, the President of NN, Inc...
Marshall Wace LLP bought a new position in NN, Inc. (NASDAQ:NNBR) during the second quarter, according to the company in its most recent 13F filing with the SEC. The institutional investor bought 182,702 shares of the industrial products companys stock, valued at approximately $1,343,000. Marshall Wace LLP owned about 0.42% of NN at the end 
NN, Inc. (NASDAQ:NNBR) Director Christina Carroll acquired 4,500 shares of the companys stock in a transaction on Tuesday, November 9th. The stock was acquired at an average cost of $5.55 per share, for a total transaction of $24,975.00. The purchase was disclosed in a legal filing with the Securities & Exchange Commission, which is accessible 
NN, Inc. (NASDAQ: NNBR), a diversified industrial company, today reported its financial results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2021.
NNBR Price Returns