NN, Inc. (NNBR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
NNBR POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where NNBR ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 84.26% of US stocks.
- NNBR's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- NNBR ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 27th percentile.
NNBR Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 2.01, Nn Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about merely 0.79% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -76.33%, Nn Inc's debt growth rate surpasses only 3.84% of about US stocks.
- Nn Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 242.02%, greater than the shareholder yield of 98.73% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to NNBR, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are FTI, LILA, TIGO, CIR, and NBR.
- NNBR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Nn Inc's official web site, go to www.nninc.com.
NNBR Valuation Summary
- NNBR's price/sales ratio is 0.6; this is 82.35% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- Over the past 243 months, NNBR's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.4.
- NNBR's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.4 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for NNBR.
NNBR Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at -41.84%.
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at -82.85%.
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -284.38%.
The table below shows NNBR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
NNBR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NNBR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$6.88||52-week high||$9.62|
|Prev. close||$6.83||52-week low||$4.11|
|Day high||$6.97||Avg. volume||268,060|
|50-day MA||$7.36||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$6.88||Market Cap||296.28M|
NN, Inc. (NNBR) Company Bio
NN Inc. manufactures and supplies high precision metal bearing components, industrial plastic and rubber products and precision metal components to a variety of markets on a global basis.The company was founded in 1980 and is based in Johnson City, Tennessee.
NNBR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NNBR Latest Social Stream
View Full NNBR Social Stream
Latest NNBR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Nn Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NNBR as an investment opportunity.
NN, Inc. (NASDAQ: NNBR), a diversified industrial company, today announced that it will release its second quarter 2021 financial results for the period ended June 30, 2021, after the close of the market on Thursday, August 5, 2021. The company will hold a related conference call on Friday, August 6, at 9:00 a.m. EDT. Participants on the call are asked to register five to ten minutes prior to the scheduled start time by dialing 1-877-317-6789 and from outside the U.S. at 1-412-317-6789. Please u
By Dhirendra Tripathi
These are the small-cap stocks with the best value, fastest growth, and most momentum for July 2021.
Potential NN, Inc. ( NASDAQ:NNBR ) shareholders may wish to note that the President, Warren Veltman, recently bought...
CHARLOTTE, N.C., June 15, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- NN, Inc. (NASDAQ: NNBR), a diversified industrial company, today named Mike Felcher as Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer effective July 1, 2021. Mr. Felcher will be assuming the CFO role from Tom DeByle, who will be retiring
NNBR Price Returns