Nelnet, Inc. (NNI): Price and Financial Metrics
NNI Stock Summary
- For NNI, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 97.38% of US equities we're observing.
- NNI's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 94.23% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for NNI comes in at 62.42% -- higher than that of 96.29% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Nelnet Inc are CFFN, CNF, OBAS, LBC, and DCOM.
- NNI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Nelnet Inc's official web site, go to www.nelnet.com.
NNI Stock Price Chart More Charts
NNI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$59.40||52-week high||$69.97|
|Prev. close||$60.31||52-week low||$51.19|
|Day high||$60.55||Avg. volume||89,399|
|50-day MA||$60.75||Dividend yield||1.33%|
|200-day MA||$61.34||Market Cap||2.36B|
Nelnet, Inc. (NNI) Company Bio
Nelnet Inc. provides educational services in loan servicing, payment processing, education planning, and asset management in the United States. The company was founded in 1978 and is based in Lincoln, Nebraska.