Nelnet, Inc. (NNI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
NNI POWR Grades
- NNI scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 99.04% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for NNI is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- NNI's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 0.83% of US stocks).
NNI Stock Summary
- For NNI, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 97.22% of US equities we're observing.
- Over the past twelve months, NNI has reported earnings growth of 799.97%, putting it ahead of 97.43% of US stocks in our set.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for NNI comes in at 62.94% -- higher than that of 96.92% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to NNI, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are NYCB, BPMP, WVFC, SC, and PBIP.
- NNI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Nelnet Inc's official web site, go to www.nelnet.com.
NNI Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, NNI's EV/EBIT ratio is 232.98% higher, now standing at 31.3.
- NNI's price/sales ratio has moved down $2.4 over the prior 213 months.
- Over the past 213 months, NNI's price/earnings ratio has gone down $60.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for NNI.
NNI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NNI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$74.45||52-week high||$79.21|
|Prev. close||$76.41||52-week low||$44.33|
|Day high||$76.23||Avg. volume||65,531|
|50-day MA||$75.12||Dividend yield||1.18%|
|200-day MA||$70.65||Market Cap||2.87B|
Nelnet, Inc. (NNI) Company Bio
Nelnet Inc. provides educational services in loan servicing, payment processing, education planning, and asset management in the United States. The company was founded in 1978 and is based in Lincoln, Nebraska.
NNI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NNI Latest Social Stream
View Full NNI Social Stream
Latest NNI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Nelnet Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NNI as an investment opportunity.
Nelnet Campus Commerce, a division of Nelnet, Inc. (NYSE: NNI) a leader in secure payment technology in higher education, today announced the addition of Mike Rogers as national sales manager. Rogers most recently served as an application sales manager for Oracle America.
Nelnet International Partners With Indonesian Thought Leaders To Explore The Future Of Education For Our Children
Nelnet International, a leading provider of education and payment platforms, is proud to announce the second event in our Indonesian series of Nelnet International Education Leaders Forums. This event, focuses on the future of our children and K-12 schools in the age of COVID-19, following a successful forum targeted at the higher education sector.
ALLO Communications has announced free 500 Mbps service and Wi-Fi router to households eligible under the Emergency Broadband Benefit Program, a new Federal Communications Commission (FCC) program.
Some have more dollars than sense, they say, so even companies that have no revenue, no profit, and a record of falling...
Nelnet Renewable Energy Partners with Three Co-Investors to Complete $9.9 Million Solar Tax Equity Investment in the Northeast
Nelnet Renewable Energy, a leading solar tax equity investor and fund manager, today announced the completion of a $9.9 million solar tax equity investment into a portfolio of projects in the Northeast with three co-investors. The investment received an E1 rating on its Green Transaction Evaluation from S&P Global Ratings for its Environmental, Social, and Governance (ESG) impact.
NNI Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|