Nano-X Imaging Ltd. (NNOX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
NNOX POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where NNOX ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 62.92% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for NNOX is in Sentiment, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- NNOX's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 3.96% of US stocks).
NNOX Stock Summary
- For NNOX, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by just 9.75% of US equities we're observing.
- With a price/sales ratio of 36.61, NANO-X IMAGING LTD has a higher such ratio than 95.79% of stocks in our set.
- As for revenue growth, note that NNOX's revenue has grown 557.82% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 98.48% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to NANO-X IMAGING LTD are RELY, UPST, SQSP, PHR, and VERI.
- To dig deeper into the stock's financial statements, go to NNOX's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001795251.
NNOX Valuation Summary
- NNOX's price/earnings ratio is -3; this is 112.93% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 32 months, NNOX's price/sales ratio has gone NA NA.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for NNOX.
NNOX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- NNOX has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 21.39% of graded US stocks.
- NNOX's asset turnover comes in at 0 -- ranking 171st of 186 Medical Equipment stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows NNOX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
NNOX Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of NNOX, see our NNOX price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$42.25||Average Broker Recommendation||1.5 (Moderate Buy)|
NNOX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NNOX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$5.77||52-week high||$16.44|
|Prev. close||$5.68||52-week low||$5.52|
|Day high||$5.99||Avg. volume||516,423|
|50-day MA||$7.53||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$10.57||Market Cap||300.50M|
Nano-X Imaging Ltd. (NNOX) Company Bio
Nano-X Imaging Ltd. engages in the development of medical imaging systems. Its product Nanox System consists of hardware Nanox.ARC and software Nanox.CLOUD that provides image repository; radiologist matching; online and offline diagnostics review and annotation; connectivity to diagnostic assistive artificial intelligence systems; billing; and reporting. The company was founded by Ran Poliakine and Hitoshi Masuya on December 20, 2018 and is headquartered in Neve Ilan, Israel.
Most Popular Stories View All
NNOX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NNOX Latest Social Stream
View Full NNOX Social Stream
Latest NNOX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about NANO-X IMAGING LTD that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NNOX as an investment opportunity.
Shareholders in Nano-X Imaging (NASDAQ:NNOX) are in the red if they invested a year ago
It's easy to match the overall market return by buying an index fund. While individual stocks can be big winners...
7 Value Stocks to Buy for Long-Term Growth
If you have the patience to ride out some choppy weather, these value stocks to buy may offer significant upside later.
Nanox.AI Expands Footprint Through New Global Partnership with Ferrum Health
Partnership with Ferrum Health offers unprecedented data security and an integrated AI platform to streamline health systems’ adoption of AI technology, such as Nanox’s Bone solution (HealthOST) and cardiac solution (HealthCCSng)NEVE ILAN, Israel, March 22, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- NANO-X IMAGING LTD ("Nanox" or the "Company," Nasdaq: NNOX), an innovative medical imaging technology company, today announced that that its deep-learning medical imaging analytics subsidiary, Nanox.AI, has entered in
Q4 2022 Nano-X Imaging Ltd Earnings Call
Q4 2022 Nano-X Imaging Ltd Earnings Call
Nano-X Imaging (NNOX) Q4 2022 Earnings Call Transcript
Earlier today, Nano-X Imaging Limited released its financial results for the quarter ended December 31, 2022. Erez Meltzer, chief executive officer, and Ran Daniel, chief financial officer, will host this morning's call.
NNOX Price Returns
Loading social stream, please wait...