Nano-X Imaging Ltd. (NNOX): Price and Financial Metrics
NNOX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$6.35||52-week high||$22.69|
|Prev. close||$6.27||52-week low||$5.31|
|Day high||$6.54||Avg. volume||1,444,059|
|50-day MA||$9.39||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$10.48||Market Cap||350.20M|
NNOX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NNOX POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where NNOX ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 64.93% of US stocks.
- NNOX's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving down over the last 178 days.
- NNOX's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 3.01% of US stocks).
NNOX Stock Summary
- With a price/sales ratio of 69.77, NANO-X IMAGING LTD has a higher such ratio than 97.08% of stocks in our set.
- As for revenue growth, note that NNOX's revenue has grown 196.18% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 96.18% of US companies in our set.
- The volatility of NANO-X IMAGING LTD's share price is greater than that of 90.15% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to NANO-X IMAGING LTD are OUST, STRC, RCAT, SQSP, and IPGP.
- To check out NANO-X IMAGING LTD's SEC filings, go to the company's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001795251.
NNOX Valuation Summary
- NNOX's price/sales ratio is 81.2; this is 3766.67% higher than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- NNOX's price/sales ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 36 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for NNOX.
NNOX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- NNOX has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 21.39% of graded US stocks.
- NNOX's asset turnover comes in at 0 -- ranking 171st of 186 Medical Equipment stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows NNOX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Nano-X Imaging Ltd. (NNOX) Company Bio
Nano-X Imaging Ltd. engages in the development of medical imaging systems. Its product Nanox System consists of hardware Nanox.ARC and software Nanox.CLOUD that provides image repository; radiologist matching; online and offline diagnostics review and annotation; connectivity to diagnostic assistive artificial intelligence systems; billing; and reporting. The company was founded by Ran Poliakine and Hitoshi Masuya on December 20, 2018 and is headquartered in Neve Ilan, Israel.
NNOX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NNOX Latest Social Stream
View Full NNOX Social Stream
Latest NNOX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about NANO-X IMAGING LTD that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NNOX as an investment opportunity.
NEVE ILAN, Israel, Sept. 13, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- NANO-X IMAGING LTD (NASDAQ: NNOX) (“Nanox” or the “Company”), an innovative medical imaging technology company, today announced its participation in the Cantor Fitzgerald Global Healthcare Conference 2023, which will be held on September 26-28, 2023 at the InterContinental Barclay Hotel in New York City. Nanox’s Chief Executive Officer, Erez Meltzer, and Chief Financial Officer, Ran Daniel, will engage in a fireside chat and host investor 1x1
Growth stocks have lost momentum in August after a strong start to the year. Innovative companies in the fields of drug development and medical imaging, such as Agenus (NASDAQ: AGEN), BioCryst Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: BCRX), and Nano-X Imaging (NASDAQ: NNOX) have all experienced a significant drop in their stock prices in the past 30 days.
Nano-X Imaging ( NASDAQ:NNOX ) Second Quarter 2023 Results Key Financial Results Net loss: US$17.4m (loss narrowed by...
Nano-X Imaging Ltd. (NASDAQ:NNOX) Q2 2023 Earnings Call Transcript August 17, 2023 Operator: Good morning, and thank you for standing by. Welcome to the Nano-X Second Quarter 2023 Earnings Call. At this time, all participants are in a listen-only mode. After the speakers presentation there will be a question and answer session. [Operator Instructions] Please […]
Earlier today, Nano-X Imaging Limited released financial results for the quarter ended June 30, 2023. Erez Meltzer, chief executive officer; and Ran Daniel, chief financial officer, will host this morning's call.
NNOX Price Returns