North American Construction Group Ltd. Common Shares (no par) (NOA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
NOA POWR Grades
- NOA scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 69.72% of US stocks.
- NOA's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving up over the last 48 weeks.
- NOA's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 41.09% of US stocks).
NOA Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for NOA is currently 3.2, higher than just 10.04% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Of note is the ratio of North American Construction Group Ltd's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 96.44% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For NOA, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 91.77% of US equities we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to North American Construction Group Ltd, a group of peers worth examining would be CD, OSH, WORX, GURE, and GNUS.
- NOA's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit North American Construction Group Ltd's official web site, go to www.nacg.ca.
NOA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NOA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$14.39||52-week high||$17.30|
|Prev. close||$14.07||52-week low||$6.00|
|Day high||$14.52||Avg. volume||64,261|
|50-day MA||$14.23||Dividend yield||0.92%|
|200-day MA||$12.54||Market Cap||431.73M|
North American Construction Group Ltd. Common Shares (no par) (NOA) Company Bio
North American Energy Partners Inc., through its subsidiaries, provides a range of mining and heavy construction services to customers in the resource development and industrial construction sectors primarily in Western Canada. The company was founded in 1953 and is based in Edmonton, Canada.
Most Popular Stories View All
NOA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NOA Latest Social Stream
View Full NOA Social Stream
Latest NOA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about North American Construction Group Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NOA as an investment opportunity.
North American Construction (NOA) witnessed a jump in share price last session on above-average trading volume. The latest trend in earnings estimate revisions for the stock doesn't suggest further strength down the road.
ACHESON, Alberta, Sept. 14, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- North American Construction Group Ltd. (“NACG” or “the Company”) (TSX:NOA.TO/NYSE:NOA) today announced a contract award to Mikisew North American Limited Partnership (“MNALP”) by a major oil sands producer. The contract effectively extends the existing master service agreement between NACG and the producer to December 2023 but transitions to MNALP as the contractor. NACG anticipates the contract to generate approximately $275 million in revenu
In this article we are going to estimate the intrinsic value of North American Construction Group Ltd. ( TSE:NOA ) by...
NOA Lacks Solid Growth Drivers North American Construction Group (NOA) is at a crossroads as bullish and bearish drivers affect its outlook simultaneously. While its medium-term outlook has improved following the rise of energy activity, it still suffers from a few inherent weaknesses following the pandemic. The workforce-related cost structure...
North American Construction Group Ltd. ( TSE:NOA ) will pay a dividend of CA$0.04 on the 8th of October. This means the...
NOA Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching NOAHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on North American Construction Group Ltd's stock as an investment opportunity:
North American Construction Group Ltd (NOA) Stock Price | Nasdaq
North American Construction Group Ltd (NOA) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
North American Construction Group Ltd (NOA) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch