North American Construction Group Ltd. Common Shares (no par) (NOA): Price and Financial Metrics
NOA Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 181.35%, North American Construction Group Ltd's debt growth rate surpasses 91.43% of about US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, North American Construction Group Ltd is reporting a growth rate of 156.6%; that's higher than 92.68% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for NOA comes in at -42.07% -- higher than that of merely 7.58% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to North American Construction Group Ltd are NEW, SGA, FN, DGLY, and MC.
- To dig deeper into the stock's financial statements, go to NOA's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001368519.
NOA Stock Price Chart More Charts
NOA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$11.90||52-week high||$13.62|
|Prev. close||$11.81||52-week low||$9.75|
|Day high||$11.97||Avg. volume||94,067|
|50-day MA||$11.43||Dividend yield||1.01%|
|200-day MA||$11.43||Market Cap||326.86M|
North American Construction Group Ltd. Common Shares (no par) (NOA) Company Bio
North American Energy Partners Inc., through its subsidiaries, provides a range of mining and heavy construction services to customers in the resource development and industrial construction sectors primarily in Western Canada. The company was founded in 1953 and is based in Edmonton, Canada.