North American Construction Group Ltd. (NOA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
NOA POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where NOA ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 99.66% of US stocks.
- NOA's strongest trending metric is Sentiment; it's been moving up over the last 178 days.
- NOA ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 21st percentile.
NOA Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for NORTH AMERICAN CONSTRUCTION GROUP LTD is higher than only 9.14% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for NORTH AMERICAN CONSTRUCTION GROUP LTD is higher than it is for about 96.05% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for NOA comes in at 12.42% -- higher than that of 86.96% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to NOA, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are LOAN, PFX, SUZ, ZIM, and CLF.
- NOA's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit NORTH AMERICAN CONSTRUCTION GROUP LTD's official web site, go to www.nacg.ca.
NOA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NOA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$13.03||52-week high||$16.12|
|Prev. close||$13.41||52-week low||$9.20|
|Day high||$13.30||Avg. volume||43,360|
|50-day MA||$11.48||Dividend yield||1.86%|
|200-day MA||$12.52||Market Cap||370.53M|
North American Construction Group Ltd. (NOA) Company Bio
North American Energy Partners Inc., through its subsidiaries, provides a range of mining and heavy construction services to customers in the resource development and industrial construction sectors primarily in Western Canada. The company was founded in 1953 and is based in Edmonton, Canada.
Most Popular Stories View All
NOA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NOA Latest Social Stream
View Full NOA Social Stream
Latest NOA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about NORTH AMERICAN CONSTRUCTION GROUP LTD that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NOA as an investment opportunity.
North American Construction Group Ltd. (NYSE:NYSE:NOA) Q2 2022 Earnings Conference Call October 27, 2022, 09:00 AM ET Company Participants Joe Lambert - President and CEO Jason Veenstra -…
The following slide deck was published by North American Construction Group Ltd.
Analysts Offer Insights on Industrial Goods Companies: Lennox International (LII), North American Construction Group (NOA) and TFI International (TFII)
There's a lot to be optimistic about in the Industrial Goods sector as 3 analysts just weighed in on Lennox International (LII – Research Report), North American Construction Group (NOA – Research Report) and TFI International (TFII – Research Report) with bullish sentiments. Lennox International (LII) In a report released today, Gautam Khanna from Cowen & Co. maintained a Buy rating on Lennox International, with a price target of $280.00. The company's shares closed last Friday at $237.42. According to TipRanks.
Analysts’ Opinions Are Mixed on These Industrial Goods Stocks: Norfolk Southern (NSC), North American Construction Group (NOA) and TC Energy (TRP)
Analysts have been eager to weigh in on the Industrial Goods sector with new ratings on Norfolk Southern (NSC – Research Report), North American Construction Group (NOA – Research Report) and TC Energy (TRP – Research Report). Norfolk Southern (NSC) BMO Capital analyst Fadi Chamoun maintained a Hold rating on Norfolk Southern today and set a price target of $255.00. The company's shares closed last Thursday at $224.28. According to TipRanks.com, Chamoun is a 5-star analyst with an average return of 10.0% and a 69.2% success rate. Pham covers the Utilities sector, focusing on stocks such as Brookfield Renewable Partners, Northland Power, and TransAlta.
Gainers: Oceaneering International (OII) +21%. North American Construction Group (NOA) +16%. Arch Resources (ARCH) +15%. Losers: Martin Midstream (MMLP) -5%. CNX Resources (CNX) -5%.
NOA Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching NOAHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on North American Construction Group Ltd's stock as an investment opportunity:
North American Construction Group Ltd (NOA) Stock Price | Nasdaq
North American Construction Group Ltd (NOA) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
North American Construction Group Ltd (NOA) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch