Noah Holdings Limited (NOAH): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
NOAH POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where NOAH ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 84.15% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for NOAH is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 48 weeks.
- NOAH's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 21.79% of US stocks).
NOAH Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Noah Holdings Ltd is higher than just 8.88% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Of note is the ratio of Noah Holdings Ltd's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 97.22% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -62.94%, Noah Holdings Ltd's debt growth rate surpasses just 5.96% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Noah Holdings Ltd are EXPO, EXPI, MARA, CCNC, and CNET.
- NOAH's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Noah Holdings Ltd's official web site, go to www.noahgroup.com.
NOAH Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NOAH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$36.93||52-week high||$52.77|
|Prev. close||$37.21||52-week low||$24.77|
|Day high||$37.03||Avg. volume||177,176|
|50-day MA||$39.11||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$43.69||Market Cap||2.30B|
Noah Holdings Limited (NOAH) Company Bio
Noah Holdings operates as a wealth management service provider with focus on wealth investment and asset allocation services for high net worth individuals and enterprises in the People's Republic of China. The company was founded in 2005 and is based in Shanghai, China.
Most Popular Stories View All
NOAH Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NOAH Latest Social Stream
View Full NOAH Social Stream
Latest NOAH News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Noah Holdings Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NOAH as an investment opportunity.
Noah Holdings Limited ("Noah" or the "Company") (NYSE: NOAH), a leading and pioneer wealth management service provider in China offering comprehensive one-stop advisory services on global investment and asset allocation primarily for high net worth investors, today announced that the 2021 Noah Holdings Corporate Day will be held onsite in Shanghai, or online, on October 19, 2021. Attendees will be able to meet and discuss with the senior management team.
NOAH earnings call for the period ending June 30, 2021.
Noah Holdings Limited ("Noah" or the "Company") (NYSE: NOAH), a leading and pioneer wealth management service provider in China offering comprehensive one-stop advisory services on global investment and asset allocation primarily for high net worth investors, today announced its unaudited financial results for the second quarter of 2021.
When you buy and hold a stock for the long term, you definitely want it to provide a positive return. Furthermore...
Noah Holdings' Outlook Upgraded to Stable by S&P Global Ratings; Investment Grade "BBB-" Rating Affirmed
Standard and Poor's Global Ratings ("S&P") has revised its outlook on Noah Holdings ("Noah" or "the Company") to stable from negative, and affirmed the "BBB-" long-term and "A-3" short-term issuer credit ratings on the Company.
NOAH Price Returns