Noah Holdings Limited (NOAH): Price and Financial Metrics
NOAH Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Noah Holdings Ltd is higher than only 7.04% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -35.95%, Noah Holdings Ltd's debt growth rate surpasses merely 10.37% of about US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Noah Holdings Ltd comes in at 46.38%, a number that bests 89.19% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to NOAH, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are FI, MMYT, SINO, NGS, and NEX.
- Visit NOAH's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.noahgroup.com.
NOAH Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NOAH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$41.86||52-week high||$52.77|
|Prev. close||$41.70||52-week low||$24.40|
|Day high||$42.54||Avg. volume||219,994|
|50-day MA||$45.14||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$36.86||Market Cap||2.56B|
Noah Holdings Limited (NOAH) Company Bio
Noah Holdings operates as a wealth management service provider with focus on wealth investment and asset allocation services for high net worth individuals and enterprises in the People's Republic of China. The company was founded in 2005 and is based in Shanghai, China.
NOAH Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Noah Holdings Ltd. To summarize, we found that Noah Holdings Ltd ranked in the 93th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Moreover, under all the scenarios we modelled, the output consistently forecasted positive returns. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Noah Holdings Ltd ended up being:
- Interest coverage, a measure of earnings relative to interest payments, is 2,440.94; that's higher than 99.55% of US stocks in the Financial Services sector that have positive free cash flow.
- The business' balance sheet reveals debt to be 4% of the company's capital (with equity being the remaining amount). Approximately only 15.77% of US stocks with free cash flow have a lower reliance on debt in their capital structure.
- NOAH's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 45.32% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
NOAH Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NOAH Latest Social Stream
View Full NOAH Social Stream
Latest NOAH News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Noah Holdings Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NOAH as an investment opportunity.
Noah Holdings (NOAH) has been struggling lately, but the selling pressure may be coming to an end soon
Noah Holdings Ltd (NOAH) Q4 2020 Earnings Conference Call March 15, 2021, 20:00 ET Company Participants Jingbo Wang - Co-Founder, Chairwoman & CEO Qing Pan - CFO Sonia Han - IR Conference Call Participants Emma Xu - Bank of America Merrill Lynch Han Pu - CICC Presentation Operator Good evening,...
Shares of Noah Holdings, a wealth and asset management service provider in China, rose 0.8% in pre-market trading after reporting strong growth in 4Q revenues and earnings. Noah Holdings’ (NOAH) adjusted net income jumped 121.1% to RMB262.5 million ($40.2 million) year-over-year, primarily driven by higher revenues and lower operating expenses. Operating expenses for the quarter were RMB617.8 million ($94.7 million), down 6.7% from the year-ago quarter. Revenues soared 20.9% to RMB953.2 million ($146.1 million) year-on-year, mainly driven by an increase in one-time commission and performance-based income. This was partially offset by lower service fees.
Image source: The Motley Fool. Noah Holdings Limited (NYSE: NOAH)Q4 2020 Earnings CallMar 16, 2021, 8:00 p.m. ETContents: Prepared Remarks Questions and Answers Call Participants Prepared Remarks: OperatorGood evening, and welcome to the Noah Holdings 4Q '20 Earnings Conference Call.
Noah Holdings Limited Announces Unaudited Preliminary Financial Results for the Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2020
Noah Holdings Limited ("Noah" or the "Company") (NYSE: NOAH), a leading wealth and asset management service provider in China with a focus on global investment and asset allocation services for high net worth individuals and enterprises, today announced its unaudited preliminary financial results for the fourth quarter of 2020 and the full year ended December 31, 2020.
NOAH Price Returns
Continue Researching NOAHWant to see what other sources are saying about Noah Holdings Ltd's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!