NI Holdings, Inc. (NODK): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
NODK POWR Grades
- NODK scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 0% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for NODK is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 117 days.
- NODK ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 0th percentile.
NODK Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for NI Holdings Inc is higher than it is for about just 0.46% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, NODK has reported earnings growth of 490.25%, putting it ahead of 95.83% of US stocks in our set.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, NODK is more volatile than just 7.23% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to NI Holdings Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be UTSI, CVV, USEG, HVT, and OBCI.
- NODK's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit NI Holdings Inc's official web site, go to www.niholdingsinc.com.
NODK Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, NODK's price/sales ratio is 8.33% higher, now standing at 1.3.
- NODK's price/earnings ratio has moved down $66.5 over the prior 52 months.
- Over the past 52 months, NODK's price/sales ratio has gone down $0.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for NODK.
NODK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NODK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$19.44||52-week high||$21.21|
|Prev. close||$19.31||52-week low||$14.03|
|Day high||$19.48||Avg. volume||13,306|
|50-day MA||$19.34||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$17.83||Market Cap||414.81M|
NI Holdings, Inc. (NODK) Company Bio
NI Holdings, Inc. underwrites property and casualty insurance products in North Dakota, South Dakota, Nevada, Arizona, and Minnesota. The companys products include private passenger automobile, homeowners, farm owners, commercial multi-peril crop, crop hail, and commercial property and liability insurance policies. It distributes its insurance products through independent producers and agents. The company was founded in 1946 and is based in Fargo, North Dakota.
NODK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NODK Latest Social Stream
View Full NODK Social Stream
Latest NODK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about NI Holdings Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NODK as an investment opportunity.
FARGO, N.D., May 05, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- NI Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: NODK) today reported net income attributable to NI Holdings of $9,669 ($0.45 per share) and return on average equity of 11.2% for the quarter ended March 31, 2021, compared to a loss of $3,587 (-$0.16 per share) and return on average equity of -4.7% in the prior year quarter. The Company reported an increase of 15.0% in direct written premiums for the quarter ended March 31, 2021. Total equity increased 16.8% from the prior year and stood at $352,590 as of March 31, 2021. NI Holdings Q1 2021 Financial Highlights:Dollars in thousands, except earnings per share (unaudited) Three Months Ended March 31, 20212020ChangeNet income attributable to NI Holdings $9,669-$3,587+369.6%Direct written premiums (1) $72,420$62,972+1...
Like a puppy chasing its tail, some new investors often chase 'the next big thing', even if that means buying 'story...
FARGO, N.D., March 10, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- NI Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: NODK) today reported its financial results for the fourth quarter and year ended December 31, 2020. The Company reported quarterly net income attributable to NI Holdings of $21,579 ($1.01 per share) compared to $17,129 ($0.77 per share) a year ago. For the year ended December 31, 2020, net income attributable to NI Holdings totaled $40,389 ($1.86 per share) compared to $26,401 ($1.19 per share) for the prior year, an increase of 53.0%. The Company reported an increase of 31.7% in direct written premiums for the quarter ended December 31, 2020. For the year ended December 31, 2020, direct written premiums increased by 19.9%. Total equity increased 12.6% from the prior year and stood at $348,872 as of December 31, ...
Most readers would already be aware that NI Holdings' (NASDAQ:NODK) stock increased significantly by 9.9% over the past...
A look at the shareholders of NI Holdings, Inc. ( NASDAQ:NODK ) can tell us which group is most powerful. Generally...
NODK Price Returns