NI Holdings, Inc. (NODK): Price and Financial Metrics
NODK Stock Summary
- NODK's went public 2.85 years ago, making it older than just 9.08% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- For NODK, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by merely 0.37% of US equities we're observing.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, NODK is more volatile than only 6.63% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to NODK, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are DBI, ROAD, SAMG, EBF, and OBCI.
- NODK's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit NI Holdings Inc's official web site, go to www.niholdingsinc.com.
NODK Stock Price Chart More Charts
NODK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$15.90||52-week high||$19.64|
|Prev. close||$15.98||52-week low||$14.76|
|Day high||$15.98||Avg. volume||10,313|
|50-day MA||$16.66||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$16.99||Market Cap||351.31M|
NI Holdings, Inc. (NODK) Company Bio
NI Holdings, Inc. underwrites property and casualty insurance products in North Dakota, South Dakota, Nevada, Arizona, and Minnesota. The companys products include private passenger automobile, homeowners, farm owners, commercial multi-peril crop, crop hail, and commercial property and liability insurance policies. It distributes its insurance products through independent producers and agents. The company was founded in 1946 and is based in Fargo, North Dakota.