NI Holdings, Inc. (NODK): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
NODK POWR Grades
- NODK scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 0% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for NODK is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 116 days.
- NODK ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 0th percentile.
NODK Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of NI Holdings Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 86.36% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For NODK, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by merely 0.5% of US equities we're observing.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, NODK is more volatile than just 5.45% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to NODK, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are OBCI, ACU, CVCO, INUV, and SAFT.
- NODK's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit NI Holdings Inc's official web site, go to www.niholdingsinc.com.
NODK Valuation Summary
- NODK's EV/EBIT ratio is 8.1; this is 5.81% lower than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 54 months, NODK's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.8.
- NODK's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 48.8 over the prior 54 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for NODK.
NODK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NODK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$19.93||52-week high||$21.21|
|Prev. close||$20.30||52-week low||$16.12|
|Day high||$19.93||Avg. volume||12,089|
|50-day MA||$18.83||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$18.84||Market Cap||424.21M|
NI Holdings, Inc. (NODK) Company Bio
NI Holdings, Inc. underwrites property and casualty insurance products in North Dakota, South Dakota, Nevada, Arizona, and Minnesota. The companys products include private passenger automobile, homeowners, farm owners, commercial multi-peril crop, crop hail, and commercial property and liability insurance policies. It distributes its insurance products through independent producers and agents. The company was founded in 1946 and is based in Fargo, North Dakota.
Most Popular Stories View All
NODK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NODK Latest Social Stream
View Full NODK Social Stream
Latest NODK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about NI Holdings Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NODK as an investment opportunity.
Are NI Holdings, Inc.'s (NASDAQ:NODK) Fundamentals Good Enough to Warrant Buying Given The Stock's Recent Weakness?
It is hard to get excited after looking at NI Holdings' (NASDAQ:NODK) recent performance, when its stock has declined...
FARGO, N.D., Aug. 16, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- NI Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: NODK) today announced that its Board of Directors has approved an authorization for the repurchase of up to approximately $5 million of the company’s outstanding common stock. This authorization, in addition to a previous authorization currently in place, supports our planned approach to capital deployment to create long-term value for our shareholders – through share repurchases and future strategic acquisitions. The actu
FARGO, N.D., Aug. 04, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- NI Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: NODK) today reported net loss attributable to NI Holdings of $2.644 million (-$0.12 per share) and return on average equity of -3.0% for the quarter ended June 30, 2021, compared to net income of $18.733 million ($0.86 per share) and return on average equity of 24.2% in the prior year quarter. For the six months ended June 30, 2021, NI Holdings reported net income of $7.025 million ($0.33 per share) and return on average e
We believe investing is smart because history shows that stock markets go higher in the long term. But if you choose...
FARGO, N.D., March 10, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- NI Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: NODK) today reported its financial results for the fourth quarter and year ended December 31, 2020. The Company reported quarterly net income attributable to NI Holdings of $21,579 ($1.01 per share) compared to $17,129 ($0.77 per share) a year ago. For the year ended December 31, 2020, net income attributable to NI Holdings totaled $40,389 ($1.86 per share) compared to $26,401 ($1.19 per share) for the prior year, an increase of 53.0%. The Company reported an increase of 31.7% in direct written premiums for the quarter ended December 31, 2020. For the year ended December 31, 2020, direct written premiums increased by 19.9%. Total equity increased 12.6% from the prior year and stood at $348,872 as of December 31, ...
NODK Price Returns