NI Holdings, Inc. (NODK): Price and Financial Metrics
NODK Stock Summary
- NODK's went public 2.75 years ago, making it older than merely 8.07% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for NI Holdings Inc is higher than it is for about just 0.39% of US stocks.
- The volatility of NI Holdings Inc's share price is greater than that of only 7.75% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to NI Holdings Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be VBFC, SVT, APT, MLR, and CRWS.
- NODK's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit NI Holdings Inc's official web site, go to www.niholdingsinc.com.
NODK Stock Price Chart More Charts
NODK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$16.92||52-week high||$19.64|
|Prev. close||$17.09||52-week low||$14.37|
|Day high||$17.34||Avg. volume||9,306|
|50-day MA||$17.18||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$16.91||Market Cap||373.85M|
NI Holdings, Inc. (NODK) Company Bio
NI Holdings, Inc. underwrites property and casualty insurance products in North Dakota, South Dakota, Nevada, Arizona, and Minnesota. The companys products include private passenger automobile, homeowners, farm owners, commercial multi-peril crop, crop hail, and commercial property and liability insurance policies. It distributes its insurance products through independent producers and agents. The company was founded in 1946 and is based in Fargo, North Dakota.