Northern Oil and Gas, Inc. (NOG): Price and Financial Metrics
NOG Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Northern Oil & Gas Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 4.8% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Northern Oil & Gas Inc is reporting a growth rate of -586.62%; that's higher than merely 2.48% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that NOG's revenue has grown 241.87% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 97.56% of US companies in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Northern Oil & Gas Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be DHT, CNX, BKEP, KRP, and AM.
- NOG's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Northern Oil & Gas Inc's official web site, go to www.northernoil.com.
NOG Stock Price Chart More Charts
NOG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.88||52-week high||$2.94|
|Prev. close||$1.90||52-week low||$1.40|
|Day high||$1.93||Avg. volume||5,670,418|
|50-day MA||$1.94||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.08||Market Cap||762.88M|
Northern Oil and Gas, Inc. (NOG) Company Bio
Northern Oil and Gas, Inc. engages in the acquisition, exploration, development, and production of oil and natural gas properties in the United States. The company is based in Wayzata, Minnesota.