National Oilwell Varco, Inc. (NOV): Price and Financial Metrics
NOV Stock Summary
- NOV has a higher market value than 83.69% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $9,267,687,498.
- Of note is the ratio of National Oilwell Varco Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 9.56% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, National Oilwell Varco Inc is reporting a growth rate of 10,822.22%; that's higher than 99.79% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to National Oilwell Varco Inc are NAT, TIVO, NURO, CREG, and RAMP.
- NOV's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit National Oilwell Varco Inc's official web site, go to www.nov.com.
NOV Stock Price Chart More Charts
NOV Price/Volume Stats
National Oilwell Varco, Inc. (NOV) Company Bio
National Oilwell Varco designs, manufactures, and sells equipment and components used in oil and gas drilling, completion, and production; and provides oilfield services to the upstream oil and gas industry worldwide. The company was founded in 1862 and is based in Houston, Texas.