Novan, Inc. (NOVN): Price and Financial Metrics
NOVN Stock Summary
- Novan Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than just 6.03% of US listed stocks.
- NOVN's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of only 2.55% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that NOVN's revenue has grown 157.09% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 96.29% of US companies in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Novan Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be TNAV, OMER, ONTX, HTBX, and AVEO.
- NOVN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Novan Inc's official web site, go to www.novan.com.
NOVN Stock Price Chart More Charts
NOVN Price/Volume Stats
Novan, Inc. (NOVN) Company Bio
Novan, Inc. focuses on the development and commercialization of nitric oxide-based therapies in dermatology. Its lead product candidate is SB204, a cosmetically elegant topical gel that targets multiple mechanisms of action for the treatment of acne vulgaris. The company was founded in 2006 and is based in Durham, North Carolina.