Novan, Inc. (NOVN): Price and Financial Metrics
NOVN Stock Summary
- Novan Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than just 6.58% of US listed stocks.
- NOVN's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of only 4.79% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, NOVN is more volatile than 95.98% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to NOVN, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are MVIS, ETTX, ORMP, DRRX, and ADXS.
- NOVN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Novan Inc's official web site, go to www.novan.com.
NOVN Stock Price Chart More Charts
NOVN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.43||52-week high||$3.72|
|Prev. close||$0.48||52-week low||$0.22|
|Day high||$0.47||Avg. volume||8,536,770|
|50-day MA||$0.47||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.87||Market Cap||19.69M|
Novan, Inc. (NOVN) Company Bio
Novan, Inc. focuses on the development and commercialization of nitric oxide-based therapies in dermatology. Its lead product candidate is SB204, a cosmetically elegant topical gel that targets multiple mechanisms of action for the treatment of acne vulgaris. The company was founded in 2006 and is based in Durham, North Carolina.