Novan, Inc. (NOVN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
NOVN POWR Grades
- NOVN scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 91.02% of US stocks.
- NOVN's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- NOVN's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 2.21% of US stocks).
NOVN Stock Summary
- NOVN has a market capitalization of $34,247,119 -- more than approximately merely 10.23% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for NOVAN INC comes in at 310.91%, a number that bests 96.9% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- The volatility of NOVAN INC's share price is greater than that of 89.59% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to NOVAN INC are CRNT, SIGA, NURO, KMDA, and WPRT.
- NOVN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit NOVAN INC's official web site, go to www.novan.com.
NOVN Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, NOVN's price/sales ratio is 7.32% higher, now standing at 2.2.
- NOVN's price/sales ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 77 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for NOVN.
NOVN Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at -93.03%.
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 50.55%.
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -36.49%.
The table below shows NOVN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
NOVN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- NOVN has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 5.71% of graded US stocks.
- NOVN's asset turnover comes in at 0.072 -- ranking 285th of 682 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- VBIV, RIOT, and ASRT are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with NOVN.
The table below shows NOVN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
NOVN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NOVN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.40||52-week high||$4.36|
|Prev. close||$1.42||52-week low||$0.79|
|Day high||$1.46||Avg. volume||341,700|
|50-day MA||$1.23||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.04||Market Cap||29.79M|
Novan, Inc. (NOVN) Company Bio
Novan, Inc. focuses on the development and commercialization of nitric oxide-based therapies in dermatology. Its lead product candidate is SB204, a cosmetically elegant topical gel that targets multiple mechanisms of action for the treatment of acne vulgaris. The company was founded in 2006 and is based in Durham, North Carolina.
Most Popular Stories View All
NOVN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NOVN Latest Social Stream
View Full NOVN Social Stream
Latest NOVN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about NOVAN INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NOVN as an investment opportunity.
Live video webcast on Thursday, January 19th at 12:00 PM ETDURHAM, N.C., Jan. 18, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Novan, Inc. (“the Company” or “Novan”) (Nasdaq: NOVN), today announced that Paula Brown Stafford, President and Chief Executive Officer of Novan, will present at the Virtual Investor 2023 Companies to Watch Event on Thursday, January 19, 2023 at 12:00 PM ET. A live video webcast of the presentation will be available on the Events page of the Investors section of the Company’s website (novan
JTC Team ("JTC"), a fully integrated corporate communications and investor relations firm, today announced it will host the Virtual Investor 2023 Companies to Watch Event, January 17-19, 2023.
After years of ups and downs, Novan is seeking federal approval for its lead product to treat a viral skin infection.
Novan Submits New Drug Application to the U.S. FDA for Berdazimer Gel, 10.3% (SB206) for the Treatment of Molluscum Contagiosum
– Potential FDA approval anticipated in first quarter 2024, assuming the filing is accepted by the FDA and under standard review timelines – – Molluscum contagiosum is a viral skin infection that affects approximately 6 million people, most of them children1,2 – – Berdazimer gel, 10.3% has the potential to be the first FDA-approved prescription product for the treatment of molluscum3 – DURHAM, N.C., Jan. 06, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Novan, Inc. (“the Company” or “Novan”) (Nasdaq: NOVN), announce
In addition to the upfront payment, there is also the potential for a $2.5 million milestone payment.
NOVN Price Returns