Novan, Inc. (NOVN): Price and Financial Metrics
NOVN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.09||52-week high||$3.33|
|Prev. close||$0.13||52-week low||$0.08|
|Day high||$0.14||Avg. volume||602,421|
|50-day MA||$0.73||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.13||Market Cap||2.64M|
NOVN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NOVN POWR Grades
- NOVN scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 66.89% of US stocks.
- NOVN's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- NOVN ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 6th percentile.
NOVN Stock Summary
- NOVAN INC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than just 1.89% of US listed stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 17.69 for NOVAN INC; that's greater than it is for 97.12% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that NOVN's revenue has grown 512.74% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 98.48% of US companies in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to NOVAN INC, a group of peers worth examining would be SCYX, SOFO, SPCB, MOTS, and AVGR.
- Visit NOVN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.novan.com.
NOVN Valuation Summary
- NOVN's price/sales ratio is 0.5; this is 89.58% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 82 months, NOVN's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 5.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for NOVN.
NOVN Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at -93.03%.
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 50.55%.
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -36.49%.
The table below shows NOVN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
NOVN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- NOVN has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 5.71% of graded US stocks.
- NOVN's asset turnover comes in at 0.072 -- ranking 285th of 682 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- VBIV, RIOT, and ASRT are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with NOVN.
The table below shows NOVN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Novan, Inc. (NOVN) Company Bio
Novan, Inc. focuses on the development and commercialization of nitric oxide-based therapies in dermatology. Its lead product candidate is SB204, a cosmetically elegant topical gel that targets multiple mechanisms of action for the treatment of acne vulgaris. The company was founded in 2006 and is based in Durham, North Carolina.
NOVN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NOVN Latest Social Stream
View Full NOVN Social Stream
Latest NOVN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about NOVAN INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NOVN as an investment opportunity.
We're starting Thursday with a detailed look at all of the biggest pre-market stock movers worth keeping an eye on today!
Novan, Inc.'s ( NASDAQ:NOVN ) price-to-sales (or "P/S") ratio of 1.1x might make it look like a buy right now compared...
DURHAM, N.C., June 05, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Novan, Inc. (“the Company” or “Novan”) (Nasdaq: NOVN), today announced that it will host a live audio webcast of the Company’s 2023 Annual Meeting of Stockholders (“ASM”) being held on Tuesday, June 6, 2023 at 9:30 a.m. Eastern Time in a virtual format. The Company also announced that its Chairman, President and CEO, Paula Brown Stafford, will provide a corporate update on the Company after the conclusion of the ASM, including the Company’s current
– Company directing resources on the potential approval of berdazimer gel, 10.3% (SB206) for molluscum contagiosum – – Process to explore a sale or out-license of commercial assets or other business transaction continues – – Continued progress toward PDUFA goal date of January 5, 2024, for berdazimer gel, 10.3% – DURHAM, N.C., May 31, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Novan, Inc. (“the Company” or “Novan”) (Nasdaq: NOVN), today announced that following an evaluation of its commercial and developmental st
By John Vandermosten, CFA NASDAQ:NOVN READ THE FULL NOVN RESEARCH REPORT 1Q:23 Financial and Operational Results On May 15th, 2023, Novan Inc. (NASDAQ:NOVN) reported 1Q:23 financial and operational results in a press release and in the filing of Form 10-Q . A conference call and webcast were subsequently held to update investors on recent developments. The call highlighted the performance of the
NOVN Price Returns