Novan, Inc. (NOVN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
NOVN POWR Grades
- NOVN scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 87.12% of US stocks.
- NOVN's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- NOVN's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 5.83% of US stocks).
NOVN Stock Summary
- NOVAN INC's market capitalization of $36,391,558 is ahead of merely 10.61% of US-listed equities.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 560.19%, NOVAN INC's debt growth rate surpasses 96.54% of about US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for NOVAN INC comes in at 139.83%, a number that bests 93.67% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to NOVAN INC are SONM, CBAT, KMDA, SRI, and DNAY.
- NOVN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit NOVAN INC's official web site, go to www.novan.com.
NOVN Valuation Summary
- NOVN's price/sales ratio is 4; this is 13.98% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 73 months, NOVN's price/sales ratio has gone NA NA.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for NOVN.
NOVN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- NOVN has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 5.71% of graded US stocks.
- NOVN's asset turnover comes in at 0.072 -- ranking 285th of 682 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- VBIV, RIOT, and ASRT are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with NOVN.
The table below shows NOVN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
NOVN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NOVN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.86||52-week high||$8.24|
|Prev. close||$1.90||52-week low||$1.67|
|Day high||$1.92||Avg. volume||149,113|
|50-day MA||$2.55||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.07||Market Cap||39.58M|
Novan, Inc. (NOVN) Company Bio
Novan, Inc. focuses on the development and commercialization of nitric oxide-based therapies in dermatology. Its lead product candidate is SB204, a cosmetically elegant topical gel that targets multiple mechanisms of action for the treatment of acne vulgaris. The company was founded in 2006 and is based in Durham, North Carolina.
Most Popular Stories View All
NOVN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NOVN Latest Social Stream
View Full NOVN Social Stream
Latest NOVN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about NOVAN INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NOVN as an investment opportunity.
E ratio of -1.56.
By John Vandermosten, CFA NASDAQ:NOVN READ THE FULL NOVN RESEARCH REPORT Second Quarter 2022 Results On August 11, 2022, Novan Inc. (NASDAQ:NOVN) reported second quarter financial and operational results in a press release and the filing of Form 10-Q . A conference call and webcast were subsequently held to update investors on recent developments. The call highlighted the performance of the EPI
– Total revenue of $6.2 million for the second quarter 2022 – – Activities on track for submission of berdazimer gel, 10.3% (SB206) New Drug Application (NDA), targeting submission before the end of 2022 – – Company to host conference call today at 8:30 a.m. ET – DURHAM, N.C., Aug. 11, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Novan, Inc. (“the Company” or “Novan”) (Nasdaq: NOVN), today announced its financial and operating results for the second quarter ended June 30, 2022 and provided a corporate update. The C
DURHAM, N.C., Aug. 04, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Novan, Inc. (“the Company” or “Novan”) (Nasdaq: NOVN), today announced that it will report its second quarter 2022 financial results on Thursday, August 11th. Novan management will host a conference call and live audio webcast to discuss the operational and financial results at 8:30 a.m. ET that same day. The call will be led by Paula Brown Stafford, President and Chief Executive Officer of Novan, who will be joined by additional members of the Nov
A Durham drug company has published its trial results in a widely circulated medical journal as it seeks regulatory approval for its skin treatment.
NOVN Price Returns