Novan, Inc. (NOVN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
NOVN POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where NOVN ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 71.14% of US stocks.
- NOVN's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 31 weeks.
- NOVN ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 4th percentile.
NOVN Stock Summary
- With a price/sales ratio of 51.22, Novan Inc has a higher such ratio than 94.45% of stocks in our set.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 16.65 for Novan Inc; that's greater than it is for 96.94% of US stocks.
- The volatility of Novan Inc's share price is greater than that of 99.86% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Novan Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be RGS, NTB, BOH, HMHC, and VBFC.
- NOVN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Novan Inc's official web site, go to www.novan.com.
NOVN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NOVN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$10.87||52-week high||$25.90|
|Prev. close||$10.85||52-week low||$3.00|
|Day high||$11.47||Avg. volume||2,926,988|
|50-day MA||$11.64||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$10.12||Market Cap||164.91M|
Novan, Inc. (NOVN) Company Bio
Novan, Inc. focuses on the development and commercialization of nitric oxide-based therapies in dermatology. Its lead product candidate is SB204, a cosmetically elegant topical gel that targets multiple mechanisms of action for the treatment of acne vulgaris. The company was founded in 2006 and is based in Durham, North Carolina.
NOVN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NOVN Latest Social Stream
View Full NOVN Social Stream
Latest NOVN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Novan Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NOVN as an investment opportunity.
Novan Inc (NASDAQ: NOVN) priced its previously announced public offering of 3.6 million shares at $11/share for gross proceeds of approximately $40 million. The offer price represents a 21% discount on the last close price of $13.85 on Wednesday. The offering will close by June 21. Underwriters have an option to purchase up to 545k additional shares. Cantor Fitzgerald & Co. is acting as the sole book-running manager for the offering. Novan intends to use the net proceeds to fund the R&D of SB206
DURHAM, N.C., June 17, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Novan, Inc. (the “Company" or "Novan") (NASDAQ:NOVN) today announced the pricing of the Company's previously announced underwritten public offering (the “Offering”) of 3,636,364 shares of common stock at a public offering price of $11.00 per share for gross proceeds of approximately $40 million, before deducting underwriting discounts and commissions and other estimated offering expenses payable by Novan. All of the shares of common stock to be sol
DURHAM, N.C., June 16, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Novan, Inc. (the “Company” or “Novan”) (NASDAQ: NOVN) today announced a proposed underwritten public offering of its common stock (the “Offering”). All shares to be sold in the Offering will be sold by Novan. The Company also expects to grant to the underwriter for the Offering a 30-day option to purchase up to an additional 15 percent of the number of shares of common stock offered in the public offering. The Offering is subject to market conditio
Welcome back, traders!
On Monday, Novan got an upgrade to its Relative Strength (RS) Rating, from 72 to 96. The biotech stock soared almost 90% the last two trading days on positive news in a phase 3 trial of an antiviral gel to treat the molluscum contagiosum, a common skin infection. When looking for the best stocks to buy and watch, keep a close on eye on relative price strength.
NOVN Price Returns