Novan, Inc. (NOVN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
NOVN POWR Grades
- NOVN scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 63.17% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for NOVN is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- NOVN's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 8.18% of US stocks).
NOVN Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 277.93%, Novan Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 95.68% of about US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that NOVN's revenue has grown -39.88% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of only 4.25% of US companies in our set.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for NOVN comes in at -65.27% -- higher than that of only 6.43% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Novan Inc are NVEC, GBS, PALT, IMOS, and MNDO.
- Visit NOVN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.novan.com.
NOVN Valuation Summary
- NOVN's price/sales ratio is 45.6; this is 1100% higher than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- NOVN's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 1.6 over the prior 60 months.
- NOVN's price/earnings ratio has moved down 0.2 over the prior 60 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for NOVN.
NOVN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- NOVN has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 5.71% of graded US stocks.
- NOVN's asset turnover comes in at 0.072 -- ranking 285th of 682 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- VBIV, RIOT, and ASRT are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with NOVN.
The table below shows NOVN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
NOVN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NOVN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.79||52-week high||$20.74|
|Prev. close||$2.92||52-week low||$2.24|
|Day high||$2.94||Avg. volume||145,194|
|50-day MA||$3.13||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$5.30||Market Cap||53.49M|
Novan, Inc. (NOVN) Company Bio
Novan, Inc. focuses on the development and commercialization of nitric oxide-based therapies in dermatology. Its lead product candidate is SB204, a cosmetically elegant topical gel that targets multiple mechanisms of action for the treatment of acne vulgaris. The company was founded in 2006 and is based in Durham, North Carolina.
Most Popular Stories View All
NOVN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NOVN Latest Social Stream
View Full NOVN Social Stream
Latest NOVN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Novan Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NOVN as an investment opportunity.
Novan press release (NASDAQ:NOVN): Q4 GAAP EPS of -$1.74. Revenue of $2.96M (-39.8% Y/Y). The Company reported a cash and cash equivalents balance of $47.1 million as of December 31, 2021....
Novan, Inc. (NOVN) Q4 Earnings Conference Call February 22, 2022 8:30 AM ET Company Participants Paula Brown Stafford - Chairman and Chief Executive Officer John M. Gay - Chief Financial Officer Conference Call Participants Jonathan Aschoff - Roth Capital Jennifer Kim - Cantor Fitzgerald Oren Livnat - HC Wainwright John...
– First New Drug Application (NDA) submission targeted in Q4 2022 for lead program SB206 (berdazimer gel 10.3%) for molluscum contagiosum – – Ongoing advancement of priority development pipeline assets SB019, for the treatment of SARS-CoV-2, toward a Phase 1 study in 2022, and SB204, for the treatment of acne vulgaris, toward a registrational Phase 3 study in 2023 – – Company to host update conference call and webcast today at 8:30 a.m. ET – DURHAM, N.C., Feb. 22, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Novan,
DURHAM, N.C., Feb. 15, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Novan, Inc. (“the Company” or “Novan”) (Nasdaq: NOVN), today announced that it will report its full year 2021 financial results on Tuesday, February 22nd. Novan management will host a conference call and live audio webcast to discuss the operational and financial results at 8:30 a.m. ET that same day. The call will be led by Paula Brown Stafford, President and Chief Executive Officer of Novan, who will be joined by additional members of the Novan m
A longtime life sciences industry executive has been named Triangle Business Journal’s 2022 Women in Business Lifetime Achievement Award winner.
NOVN Price Returns