Novanta Inc. (NOVT): Price and Financial Metrics
NOVT Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 801.76, Novanta Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 94.29% of US stocks.
- NOVT's current price/earnings ratio is 62.61, which is higher than 88.96% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for NOVT is currently 43.59, higher than 92.88% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Novanta Inc are CMTL, ENTG, SCL, BRKR, and HXL.
- NOVT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Novanta Inc's official web site, go to www.novanta.com.
NOVT Stock Price Chart More Charts
NOVT Price/Volume Stats
Novanta Inc. (NOVT) Company Bio
Novanta Inc. designs, develops, manufactures, and sells precision photonic and motion control components, and subsystems to original equipment manufacturers in the medical equipment and advanced industrial technology markets. The company operates through three segments: Laser Products, Vision Technologies, and Precision Motion. The company was founded in 1968 and is based in Bedford, Massachusetts.