ServiceNow, Inc. (NOW): Price and Financial Metrics
NOW Stock Summary
- NOW has a market capitalization of $46,357,880,000 -- more than approximately 95.59% of US stocks.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 1,324.93, ServiceNow Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about 99.71% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, ServiceNow Inc is reporting a growth rate of -1,408.32%; that's higher than merely 1.11% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to ServiceNow Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be ADSK, RADA, NBIX, VIAV, and PODD.
- Visit NOW's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.servicenow.com.
NOW Stock Price Chart More Charts
NOW Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$265.65||52-week high||$303.17|
|Prev. close||$267.30||52-week low||$158.00|
|Day high||$268.59||Avg. volume||2,163,847|
|50-day MA||$259.73||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$262.48||Market Cap||49.81B|
ServiceNow, Inc. (NOW) Company Bio
ServiceNow provides cloud-based solutions that define, structure, manage, and automate services to enterprise operations in North America, Europe, the Middle East, Africa, the Asia Pacific, and other countries. The Company provides cloud-based service management solutions that address the needs of a range of departments within an organization, including IT, human resources (HR), facilities, field service, marketing, legal and finance. The company was founded in 2004 and is based in Santa Clara, California.