ServiceNow Inc. (NOW): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
NOW POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where NOW ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 95.85% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for NOW is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- NOW ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 17th percentile.
NOW Stock Summary
- NOW has a higher market value than 97.97% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $119,550,000,000.
- With a one year PEG ratio of 994.69, ServiceNow Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 96.76% of US stocks.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 519.78, ServiceNow Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about 98.64% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to NOW, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ISRG, ILMN, ABNB, CRWD, and PANW.
- NOW's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit ServiceNow Inc's official web site, go to www.servicenow.com.
NOW Valuation Summary
- NOW's price/sales ratio is 24.9; this is 369.81% higher than that of the median Technology stock.
- NOW's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 818 over the prior 112 months.
- NOW's price/sales ratio has moved up 5.2 over the prior 112 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for NOW.
NOW Growth Metrics
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -77.49%.
- The 3 year price growth rate now stands at 299.11%.
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 791.37%.
The table below shows NOW's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
NOW's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- NOW has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 86.6% of graded US stocks.
- NOW's asset turnover comes in at 0.611 -- ranking 265th of 563 Business Services stocks.
- EPAY, CTG, and SSTK are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with NOW.
The table below shows NOW's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
NOW Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NOW Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$484.36||52-week high||$707.60|
|Prev. close||$475.52||52-week low||$406.47|
|Day high||$485.45||Avg. volume||1,777,310|
|50-day MA||$464.21||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$569.45||Market Cap||97.09B|
ServiceNow Inc. (NOW) Company Bio
ServiceNow (Service-now in 2011) is an American software company based in Santa Clara, California that develops a cloud computing platform to help companies manage digital workflows for enterprise operations. Founded in 2004 by Fred Luddy, ServiceNow is listed on the New York Stock Exchange and is a constituent of the Russell 1000 Index and S&P 500 Index. In 2018, Forbes magazine named it number one on its list of the world's most innovative companies. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
NOW Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NOW Latest Social Stream
View Full NOW Social Stream
Latest NOW News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ServiceNow Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NOW as an investment opportunity.
ServiceNow (NOW) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
Digitalization has not only changed the way we communicate with each other, but it has also changed the way business operates, with shifts towards eliminating intermediaries, lowering costs, increasing productivity, and towards AI-Powered operations. ServiceNow (NYSE:NOW), as a leader in workflow automation platforms, benefits from this shift as there will...
The ServiceNow Global Alliances and Channel Ecosystem (ACE) organization recognizes the achievements of best-in-class partners who have contributed to ServiceNow''s growth trajectory by driving successful business outcomes for joint customers. This year''s awards are based on partner performance for 2021 by evaluating the following key attributes: revenue contribution/growth, product line expansion, workflow and skill competencies growth, and business innovation with associated digital transformation impact.
We analyzed ServiceNow Inc's (NOW) ITSM market positioning as the ITSM market leader and highlighted its growth driver which we expect to be driven by increasing integration and automation of workflows in companies. Moreover, we examined the competitive landscape and compared it with selected competitors in terms of the cost...
From Apple to Tesla, investors may be wondering why are some stocks down today when others are rising.
NOW Price Returns