ServiceNow, Inc. (NOW): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
NOW POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where NOW ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 94.21% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for NOW is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 198 days.
- NOW ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 24th percentile.
NOW Stock Summary
- ServiceNow Inc's market capitalization of $94,746,078,000 is ahead of 97.41% of US-listed equities.
- NOW's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 1,422.01 -- higher than 97.06% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 622.22, ServiceNow Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about 98.73% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to ServiceNow Inc are INTU, SNAP, SPGI, CCI, and ZM.
- Visit NOW's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.servicenow.com.
NOW Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NOW Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$479.97||52-week high||$598.37|
|Prev. close||$483.30||52-week low||$351.29|
|Day high||$486.40||Avg. volume||1,587,502|
|50-day MA||$512.83||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$506.60||Market Cap||94.77B|
ServiceNow, Inc. (NOW) Company Bio
ServiceNow provides cloud-based solutions that define, structure, manage, and automate services to enterprise operations in North America, Europe, the Middle East, Africa, the Asia Pacific, and other countries. The Company provides cloud-based service management solutions that address the needs of a range of departments within an organization, including IT, human resources (HR), facilities, field service, marketing, legal and finance. The company was founded in 2004 and is based in Santa Clara, California.
NOW Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for ServiceNow Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that ServiceNow Inc ranked in the 48th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of ServiceNow Inc, consider:
- As a business, NOW is generating more cash flow than 86.78% of positive cash flow stocks in the Technology.
- 98% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than 89.3% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- The business' balance sheet suggests that 2% of the company's capital is sourced from debt; this is greater than just 10.67% of the free cash flow producing stocks we're observing.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
NOW Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NOW Latest Social Stream
View Full NOW Social Stream
Latest NOW News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ServiceNow Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NOW as an investment opportunity.
Palm Capital, an investment management firm, published its first quarter 2021 investor letter – a copy of which can be downloaded here. Over the three months ending 31 March 2021 the portfolio increased by 3.1% after management fees & trading expenses. Over the same period our benchmark, the MSCI World Index, increased by 4.5%. You can […]
This earnings season, things weren’t so good for ServiceNow (NOW), which is a top enterprise software company. The stock plunged by 9% to $505 in response to its first quarter report. However, the company did beat the Street’s estimates. Adjusted earnings jumped by 45% to $1.52 per share and revenues grew by 30% to $1.36 billion. As for the Street consensus, the estimate for the bottom line was $1.34 per share, and $1.34 billion for the top line. Unfortunately, the guidance was a bit of a disappointment. Management guided for second quarter revenue growth of 27%-28%, to $1.29 billion-$1.295 billion, but analysts were looking for $1.305 billion.
Photo by Michael Vi/iStock Editorial via Getty ImagesServiceNow (NOW) proposes PaaS solutions worldwide. The Now platform is largely appreciated by the market as sales are growing faster than the industry and the product has a 99% contract renewal rate. Total industry tailwinds promise a great future for the companies operating...
The following slide deck was published by ServiceNow, Inc. in conjunction with their 2021 Q1 earnings call....
ServiceNow shares fell 7% Thursday, after the workflow software company revised its full-year 2021 sales outlook lower.
NOW Price Returns