ServiceNow Inc. (NOW): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
NOW POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where NOW ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 97.61% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for NOW is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 178 days.
- NOW's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 17.11% of US stocks).
NOW Stock Summary
- SERVICENOW INC's market capitalization of $82,692,740,000 is ahead of 97.51% of US-listed equities.
- NOW's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 6,689.83 -- higher than 99.56% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- NOW's current price/earnings ratio is 411.41, which is higher than 99% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to NOW, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are INTU, PINS, VEEV, MANH, and SEDG.
- NOW's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit SERVICENOW INC's official web site, go to www.servicenow.com.
NOW Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, NOW's price/sales ratio is 376% higher, now standing at 11.9.
- Over the past 127 months, NOW's price/earnings ratio has gone up 607.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for NOW.
NOW Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at 43.37%.
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 673.69%.
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -67.03%.
The table below shows NOW's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
NOW's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- NOW has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 86.6% of graded US stocks.
- NOW's asset turnover comes in at 0.611 -- ranking 265th of 563 Business Services stocks.
- EPAY, CTG, and SSTK are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with NOW.
The table below shows NOW's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
NOW Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NOW Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$400.68||52-week high||$679.62|
|Prev. close||$407.21||52-week low||$337.00|
|Day high||$406.22||Avg. volume||1,772,260|
|50-day MA||$388.42||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$464.78||Market Cap||80.94B|
ServiceNow Inc. (NOW) Company Bio
ServiceNow (Service-now in 2011) is an American software company based in Santa Clara, California that develops a cloud computing platform to help companies manage digital workflows for enterprise operations. Founded in 2004 by Fred Luddy, ServiceNow is listed on the New York Stock Exchange and is a constituent of the Russell 1000 Index and S&P 500 Index. In 2018, Forbes magazine named it number one on its list of the world's most innovative companies. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
NOW Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NOW Latest Social Stream
View Full NOW Social Stream
Latest NOW News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SERVICENOW INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NOW as an investment opportunity.
ServiceNow (NOW) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
ServiceNow, Inc. ( NYSE:NOW ) saw a double-digit share price rise of over 10% in the past couple of months on the NYSE...
ServiceNow has shown resilient fundamentals amidst a tough macro. While it continues to trade richly relative to peers, see why I think NOW stock remains buyable.
Someone with a lot of money to spend has taken a bullish stance on ServiceNow (NYSE: NOW ). And retail traders should know. We noticed this today when the big position showed up on publicly available options history that we track here at Benzinga. Whether this is an institution or just a wealthy individual, we don''t know. But when something this big happens with NOW, it often means somebody knows something is about to happen. So how do we know what this whale just did? Today, Benzinga ''s options scanner spotted 14 uncommon options trades for ServiceNow. This isn''t normal. The overall sentiment of these big-money traders is split between 78% bullish and 21%, bearish. Out of all of the special options we uncovered, 5 are puts, for a total amount of $292,350, and 9 are calls, for a tota...
Many of the world's greatest growth stocks are on fire sale right now. The market has been rough for just about everyone in 2022, but media-streaming veteran Netflix really took it on the chin. Before you start tossing rotten tomatoes in my direction, let me reassure you that Netflix really is a robust growth stock.
NOW Price Returns