ServiceNow Inc. (NOW): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
NOW POWR Grades
- NOW scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 99.27% of US stocks.
- NOW's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- NOW ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 17th percentile.
NOW Stock Summary
- NOW has a higher market value than 97.62% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $88,002,530,000.
- With a one year PEG ratio of 503.39, SERVICENOW INC is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 94.2% of US stocks.
- NOW's current price/earnings ratio is 270.78, which is higher than 98.21% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to SERVICENOW INC, a group of peers worth examining would be ISRG, ADSK, INTU, SQ, and MDB.
- NOW's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit SERVICENOW INC's official web site, go to www.servicenow.com.
NOW Valuation Summary
- NOW's price/sales ratio is 12.5; this is 420.83% higher than that of the median Technology stock.
- NOW's price/earnings ratio has moved up 476.7 over the prior 131 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for NOW.
NOW Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 408.71%.
- The 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 673.69%.
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at 258.46%.
The table below shows NOW's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
NOW's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- NOW has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 86.6% of graded US stocks.
- NOW's asset turnover comes in at 0.611 -- ranking 265th of 563 Business Services stocks.
- EPAY, CTG, and SSTK are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with NOW.
The table below shows NOW's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
NOW Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of NOW, see our NOW price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$662.64||Average Broker Recommendation||1.35 (Strong Buy)|
NOW Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NOW Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$440.47||52-week high||$601.62|
|Prev. close||$433.51||52-week low||$337.00|
|Day high||$451.97||Avg. volume||1,671,039|
|50-day MA||$441.82||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$429.13||Market Cap||89.42B|
ServiceNow Inc. (NOW) Company Bio
ServiceNow (Service-now in 2011) is an American software company based in Santa Clara, California that develops a cloud computing platform to help companies manage digital workflows for enterprise operations. Founded in 2004 by Fred Luddy, ServiceNow is listed on the New York Stock Exchange and is a constituent of the Russell 1000 Index and S&P 500 Index. In 2018, Forbes magazine named it number one on its list of the world's most innovative companies. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
NOW Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NOW Latest Social Stream
View Full NOW Social Stream
Latest NOW News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SERVICENOW INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NOW as an investment opportunity.
ServiceNow (NOW) Expands Portfolio With New Utah Release
ServiceNow (NOW) announces the launch of Now Platform Utah, its latest version of the intelligent, end-to-end platform for digital transformation.
7 Large-Cap AI Stocks to Avoid Like the Plague
With AI stocks having entered the Street's boom phase, it's critical to identify AI stocks to avoid like the plague.
ServiceNow Launches Major Platform Expansion with the Utah Release
SANTA CLARA, Calif., March 22, 2023--ServiceNow Launches Major Platform Expansion with the Utah Release
16 Best Strong Buy Stocks To Invest In
In this article, we will discuss the 16 best strong buy stocks to invest in. If you want to explore similar stocks, you can also take a look at 5 Best Strong Buy Stocks To Invest In. We have seen a lot of investor repositioning in recent days as the global banking crisis has created market […]
ServiceNow Reports New Hire Equity Grants
SANTA CLARA, Calif., March 16, 2023--ServiceNow (NYSE: NOW), the leading digital workflow company making the world work better for everyone, today announced that on March 15, 2023, its Compensation Committee granted equity awards pursuant to the ServiceNow 2022 New-Hire Equity Incentive Plan. One hundred ninety-two newly hired employees received, in the aggregate, restricted stock units representing 48,826 shares of ServiceNow common stock. These awards have a four-year vesting schedule, with ve
NOW Price Returns
Continue Researching NOWWant to see what other sources are saying about ServiceNow Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
ServiceNow Inc (NOW) Stock Price | Nasdaq
ServiceNow Inc (NOW) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
ServiceNow Inc (NOW) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...