Neenah, Inc. (NP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
NP POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where NP ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 81.44% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for NP is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- NP's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 34.17% of US stocks).
NP Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -27.65%, Neenah Inc's debt growth rate surpasses just 17.76% of about US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Neenah Inc is reporting a growth rate of -119.05%; that's higher than merely 17.28% of US stocks.
- Neenah Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 13.18%, greater than the shareholder yield of 84.33% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Neenah Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be KAMN, MG, CRNT, SIC, and CNDT.
- NP's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Neenah Inc's official web site, go to www.neenah.com.
NP Valuation Summary
In comparison to the median Basic Materials stock, NP's price/earnings ratio is 248.02% lower, now standing at -37.3.
NP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$52.26||52-week high||$61.49|
|Prev. close||$52.02||52-week low||$36.04|
|Day high||$52.72||Avg. volume||86,419|
|50-day MA||$53.96||Dividend yield||3.6%|
|200-day MA||$50.27||Market Cap||880.22M|
Neenah, Inc. (NP) Company Bio
Neenah Paper produces image and performance-based products, including filtration, specialized substrates used for tapes, labels and other products, and high-end printing papers. The company was founded in 2004 and is based in Alpharetta, Georgia.
NP Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for NP, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Neenah Inc ranked in the 40th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for NP, they are:
- Neenah Inc's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 24 -- greater than 86.07% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
- Neenah Inc's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -1.26. This coverage rate is greater than that of only 17% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
- The weighted average cost of capital for the company is 12. This value is greater than 83.49% stocks in the Basic Materials sector that generate free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
NP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NP Latest Social Stream
View Full NP Social Stream
Latest NP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Neenah Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NP as an investment opportunity.
Neenah Reports Strong First Quarter 2021 Results Led by Record Performance in Filtration
Neenah Declares Quarterly Dividend and Announces Annual Shareholders Meeting on May 20, 2021
Neenah Expands Sustainability Efforts by Earning Nine USDA Certified Biobased Product Labels
Neenah, Inc. (NYSE: NP) today announced that it has joined CEO Action for Diversity & Inclusion™, the largest CEO-driven business commitment to advance diversity and inclusion within the workplace. One of nearly 2,000 CEOs that have come together for CEO Action for Diversity & Inclusion™, Julie Schertell, is committing herself and Neenah to advance diversity and inclusion efforts in the company and in the communities where Neenah employees live and work.
Neenah Completes Purchase of ITASA
NP Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|