Neenah, Inc. (NP): Price and Financial Metrics
NP Stock Summary
- Neenah Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 76.13% of US listed stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, NP has reported earnings growth of -107.79%, putting it ahead of merely 17.98% of US stocks in our set.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Neenah Inc comes in at -15.55%, a number that bests merely 23.11% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to NP, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ATRO, CRS, ATNI, FRGI, and TRS.
- Visit NP's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.neenah.com.
NP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$57.97||52-week high||$61.49|
|Prev. close||$56.13||52-week low||$33.44|
|Day high||$58.04||Avg. volume||82,612|
|50-day MA||$55.75||Dividend yield||3.24%|
|200-day MA||$48.57||Market Cap||976.04M|
Neenah, Inc. (NP) Company Bio
Neenah Paper produces image and performance-based products, including filtration, specialized substrates used for tapes, labels and other products, and high-end printing papers. The company was founded in 2004 and is based in Alpharetta, Georgia.
NP Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Neenah Inc. To summarize, we found that Neenah Inc ranked in the 37th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for NP, they are:
- Neenah Inc's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 32 -- greater than 91.1% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
- Neenah Inc's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -0.48. This coverage rate is greater than that of merely 22.84% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
- The weighted average cost of capital for the company is 11. This value is greater than 80.2% stocks in the Basic Materials sector that generate free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
NP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NP Latest Social Stream
View Full NP Social Stream
Latest NP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Neenah Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NP as an investment opportunity.
Neenah Grows in Technical Products and adds to its Specialty Coatings Platform with Agreement to Acquire ITASA
ALPHARETTA, Ga.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Neenah Grows in Technical Products and adds to its Specialty Coatings Platform with Agreement to Acquire ITASA
ALPHARETTA, Ga.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Neenah Reports 2020 Fourth Quarter and Full Year Results
Neenah announce their quarterly, annual earnings. See the latest EPS estimates. Listen to the conference call and remind yourself by…
Neenah (NYSE:NP) announces its next round of earnings this Wednesday, February 17. Here is Benzinga's everything-that-matters guide for this …
Neenah, Inc. ( NYSE:NP ) is about to trade ex-dividend in the next four days. You can purchase shares before the 11th...
NP Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching NPHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Neenah Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!