Neenah, Inc. (NP) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- If you care about predictable cash flow, note that NP reports less variability in its free cash flow than 88.66% of the dividend stocks we're tracking.
- Free cash flow for NP has increased for the 4th straight quarter.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with NP's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: GEO, CNP, MRK, BEDU and GPC.
NP Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. Regarding Neenah Inc, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 8.02% relative to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of NP, investors may wish to consider are:
- In comparison to stocks we observe that provide shareholders with a dividend, NP offers a dividend yield in the top 30.18% of stocks in our set.
- In comparison to other US listed dividend yielding stocks in the Basic Materials sector, Neenah Inc's expected return of -8.02% is higher than 71.19% of its fellow sector mates.
- Out of all stocks in our universe of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks, Neenah Inc bears a discount rate, according to our calculations, lower than 71.19% of them (lower discount rates are generally perceived as positive, and a sign of lower risk).
- In comparison to other dividend stocks in the Basic Materials sector, NP is growing its dividends at a faster rate than about 62.83% of them.
NP Dividend Chart
NP Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
NP Dividends vs. Peers
|1||FBR||Fibria Celulose S.A.||8.10%|
|2||IP||International Paper Company||3.97%|
|6||DNPLY||Dai Nippon Printing Co., Ltd.||2.49%|
|7||UFS||Domtar Corporation (NEW)||1.44%|
|8||KS||KapStone Paper and Packaging Corporation||1.14%|
|10||CLW||Clearwater Paper Corporation||0.00%|
|11||ITP||IT Tech Packaging, Inc.||0.00%|
|12||RFP||Resolute Forest Products Inc.||0.00%|
|13||SUZ||Suzano S/A ADR||0.00%|
|15||OJIPY||Oji Holdings Corporation||0.00%|