Neenah, Inc. (NP) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- If you care about predictable cash flow, note that NP reports less variability in its free cash flow than 89.15% of the dividend stocks we're tracking.
- NP has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 0.12; for context, that's better than just 15.16% stocks in our set.
- In terms of history, this is the 21st quarter in a row dividends for NP have increased.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with NP's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: RDY, CEPU, TGS, CBFV and FNHC.
NP Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. As for NP, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a positive return of 43.22% relative to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Neenah Inc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- Relative to all dividend yielding stocks in our set, Neenah Inc's dividend yield of 4.97% is in the top 14.32%.
- With a market cap of roughly $637 million, NP is in the small-sized market cap class; here, it has a lower equity discount rate than just 24.21% of stocks.
- Compared to other dividend issuers in the small-sized market cap category, NP's beta -- a measure of volatility relative to the market at large -- is lower than just 20.86% of them.
NP Dividend Chart
NP Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
NP Dividends vs. Peers
NP's dividend yield currently ranks #5 of 19 vs. its peers in the Industrial - Paper category.
|2||FBR||Fibria Celulose S.A.||0.00%|
|6||CLW||Clearwater Paper Corporation||0.00%|
|7||ITP||IT Tech Packaging, Inc.||0.00%|
|8||KS||KapStone Paper and Packaging Corporation||0.00%|
|9||MERC||Mercer International Inc.||0.00%|
|11||UFS||Domtar Corporation (NEW)||0.00%|
|13||RFP||Resolute Forest Products Inc.||0.00%|
|14||OJIPY||Oji Holdings Corporation||0.00%|
|16||IP||International Paper Co.||0.00%|
|17||SWM||Schweitzer-Mauduit International, Inc.||0.00%|
|18||DNPLY||Dai Nippon Printing Co., Ltd.||0.00%|
|19||SUZ||Suzano S/A ADR||0.00%|
Looking for More Information on NP dividends?Want to do more research on Neenah Inc's dividends? Try the links below:
Neenah Inc Common Stock (NP) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Neenah Inc (NP) - Dividend Investor
Neenah Inc (NP) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha