Neenah, Inc. (NP) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- If you care about predictable cash flow, note that NP reports less variability in its free cash flow than 90.05% of the dividend stocks we're tracking.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with NP's price: LII, KHC, NTIP, AVGO and DHT.
NP Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. As for NP, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 9.15% in comparison to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Neenah Inc are:
- Compared to other US stocks that pay a dividend, Neenah Inc's dividend yield of 4.92% is in the top 24.3%.
- In comparison to other US listed dividend yielding stocks in the Basic Materials sector, the expected return of 9.15%, based on the stock's current share price and target price based on a dividend discount model, is greater than 76.07% of the DDM-forecasted return of its its sector peers.
- Out of all stocks in our universe of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks, Neenah Inc bears a discount rate, according to our calculations, lower than 76.07% of them (lower discount rates are generally perceived as positive, and a sign of lower risk).
- Neenah Inc's dividend growth rate is higher than 67.86% of stocks in its sector (Basic Materials).
NP Dividend Chart
NP Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
NP Dividends vs. Peers
|1||FBR||Fibria Celulose S.A.||8.10%|
|3||IP||International Paper Company||5.06%|
|6||UFS||Domtar Corporation (NEW)||3.45%|
|7||KS||KapStone Paper and Packaging Corporation||1.14%|
|8||CLW||Clearwater Paper Corporation||0.00%|
|9||RFP||Resolute Forest Products Inc.||0.00%|
|10||SUZ||Suzano S/A ADR||0.00%|