NeuroPace, Inc. (NPCE): Price and Financial Metrics
NPCE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$7.91||52-week high||$9.73|
|Prev. close||$8.90||52-week low||$1.22|
|Day high||$8.00||Avg. volume||45,055|
|50-day MA||$7.66||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$5.59||Market Cap||207.91M|
NPCE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NPCE POWR Grades
- NPCE scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 99.09% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for NPCE is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 65 days.
- NPCE's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 10.86% of US stocks).
NPCE Stock Summary
- NEUROPACE INC's stock had its IPO on April 22, 2021, making it an older stock than only 7.5% of US equities in our set.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for NEUROPACE INC comes in at 37.66%, a number that bests 87.57% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- The volatility of NEUROPACE INC's share price is greater than that of 86.94% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to NPCE, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are LVOX, IDN, PRCT, STRM, and AIRG.
- Visit NPCE's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.neuropace.com.
NPCE Valuation Summary
- NPCE's EV/EBIT ratio is -9.8; this is 177.17% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- NPCE's price/earnings ratio has moved up 16.9 over the prior 31 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for NPCE.
NeuroPace, Inc. (NPCE) Company Bio
NeuroPace, Inc. operates as a medical device company in the United States. The company develops and sells RNS system, a brain-responsive neuromodulation system for treating medically refractory focal epilepsy by delivering personalized real-time treatment at the seizure source. Its RNS system also records continuous brain activity data and enables clinicians to monitor patients in person and remotely. The company sells its products to hospital facilities for initial RNS system implant procedures and for replacement procedures. NeuroPace, Inc. was incorporated in 1997 and is headquartered in Mountain View, California.
NPCE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NPCE Latest Social Stream
View Full NPCE Social Stream
Latest NPCE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about NEUROPACE INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NPCE as an investment opportunity.
NeuroPace to Leverage the Power of its RNS System’s Novel Data Collection, Brain Monitoring and Analysis Capabilities in Groundbreaking Collaboration
First of its kind, multi-year collaboration leverages RNS System’s data to track responses of implanted RNS System patients enrolled in a biotechnology company’s clinical trial In strategic data collaboration, clinical-stage biotechnology company to pay NeuroPace up to $3.7 million over two years to gain non-exclusive access to NeuroPace’s proprietary biomarker monitoring and data analysis capabilities for trial patients MOUNTAIN VIEW, Calif., Dec. 04, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- NeuroPace, Inc. (N
RNS System featured in over 50 Scientific Presentations and PostersMOUNTAIN VIEW, Calif., Dec. 01, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- NeuroPace, Inc. (Nasdaq: NPCE), a commercial-stage medical device company focused on transforming the lives of people living with epilepsy, today announced that the Company will have a substantial presence at the 77th American Epilepsy Society Annual Meeting (AES 2023), to be held in Orlando, Florida and virtually from December 1-5, 2023. “The Society’s annual meeting is th
MOUNTAIN VIEW, Calif., Nov. 21, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- NeuroPace, Inc. (Nasdaq: NPCE), a commercial-stage medical device company focused on transforming the lives of people living with epilepsy, today announced will present at the Piper Sandler 35th Annual Healthcare Conference, taking place November 28-30 in New York, NY. Joel Becker, NeuroPace’s Chief Executive Officer, will provide a corporate presentation on Tuesday, November 28 at 2:30pm ET, and management will participate in one-on-one m
NeuroPace, Inc. (NASDAQ:NPCE) Q3 2023 Earnings Call Transcript November 6, 2023 NeuroPace, Inc. beats earnings expectations. Reported EPS is $-0.28, expectations were $-0.39. Operator: Ladies and gentlemen, greetings and welcome to the NeuroPace, Inc. Third Quarter 2023 Earnings Conference Call. [Operator Instructions] As a reminder, this conference is being recorded. It is now my pleasure […]
Reduced cash burn and increased revenue guidance highlight the company's strong financial performance
NPCE Price Returns