NeuroPace, Inc. (NPCE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
NPCE POWR Grades
- NPCE scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 72.78% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for NPCE is in Value, which has been heading up over the past 116 days.
- NPCE's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 10.51% of US stocks).
NPCE Stock Summary
- NPCE has a higher market value than just 12.4% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $48,561,135.
- NPCE's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 0.52 -- higher than only 4.68% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- NEUROPACE INC's stock had its IPO on April 22, 2021, making it an older stock than merely 5.37% of US equities in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to NEUROPACE INC, a group of peers worth examining would be PAR, SPIR, LEDS, SOPH, and BASE.
- NPCE's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit NEUROPACE INC's official web site, go to www.neuropace.com.
NPCE Valuation Summary
- NPCE's EV/EBIT ratio is -3.5; this is 146.05% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- NPCE's price/sales ratio has moved down 11.8 over the prior 19 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for NPCE.
NPCE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NPCE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.61||52-week high||$12.52|
|Prev. close||$1.55||52-week low||$1.38|
|Day high||$1.90||Avg. volume||61,114|
|50-day MA||$2.80||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$5.51||Market Cap||40.09M|
NeuroPace, Inc. (NPCE) Company Bio
NeuroPace, Inc. operates as a medical device company in the United States. The company develops and sells RNS system, a brain-responsive neuromodulation system for treating medically refractory focal epilepsy by delivering personalized real-time treatment at the seizure source. Its RNS system also records continuous brain activity data and enables clinicians to monitor patients in person and remotely. The company sells its products to hospital facilities for initial RNS system implant procedures and for replacement procedures. NeuroPace, Inc. was incorporated in 1997 and is headquartered in Mountain View, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
NPCE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NPCE Latest Social Stream
View Full NPCE Social Stream
Latest NPCE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about NEUROPACE INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NPCE as an investment opportunity.
NeuroPace ( NASDAQ:NPCE ) Third Quarter 2022 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$11.2m (up 7.9% from 3Q 2021...
MOUNTAIN VIEW, Calif., Nov. 08, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- NeuroPace, Inc. (Nasdaq: NPCE), a commercial-stage medical device company focused on transforming the lives of people suffering from epilepsy, today reported financial results for the quarter ending September 30, 2022. Recent Highlights Achieved total revenue of $11.2 million for the third quarter of 2022, representing growth of 8% compared to the third quarter of 2021 and 9% compared to the second quarter of 2022Achieved initial implant r
MOUNTAIN VIEW, Calif., Nov. 04, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- NeuroPace, Inc. (Nasdaq: NPCE), a commercial-stage medical device company focused on transforming the lives of people living with epilepsy, today announced it will be participating in the upcoming 4th Annual Wolfe Research Healthcare Conference. Management is scheduled to present on Wednesday, November 16th at 2:40 p.m. Eastern Time. A live webcast of this event, as well as an archived recording, will be available on the “Investors” sectio
MOUNTAIN VIEW, Calif., Oct. 25, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- NeuroPace, Inc. (Nasdaq: NPCE), a commercial-stage medical device company focused on transforming the lives of people living with epilepsy, today announced it will report financial results for the third quarter 2022 after market close on Tuesday, November 8, 2022. The company’s management will webcast a corresponding conference call beginning at 1:30 p.m. Pacific Time /4:30 p.m. Eastern Time.
As every investor would know, you don't hit a homerun every time you swing. But serious investors should think long and...
NPCE Price Returns