EnPro Industries Inc (NPO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
NPO POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where NPO ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 98.25% of US stocks.
- NPO's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 52 weeks.
- NPO ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 54th percentile.
NPO Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 34.36, Enpro Industries Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about 72.7% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Over the past twelve months, NPO has reported earnings growth of -49.72%, putting it ahead of 26.98% of US stocks in our set.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Enpro Industries Inc comes in at 28.71%, a number that bests 72.88% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Enpro Industries Inc are VPG, NTWK, SLQT, CBU, and LSBK.
- NPO's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Enpro Industries Inc's official web site, go to www.enproindustries.com.
NPO Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, NPO's EV/EBIT ratio is 222.2% higher, now standing at 70.4.
- NPO's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 67 over the prior 235 months.
- Over the past 235 months, NPO's price/sales ratio has gone up 1.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for NPO.
NPO Growth Metrics
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at -5.1%.
- The year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -106.68%.
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at -18.41%.
The table below shows NPO's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
NPO's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- NPO has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 64.16% of graded US stocks.
- NPO's asset turnover comes in at 0.54 -- ranking 18th of 22 Rubber and Plastic Products stocks.
- WMS, BERY, and ATR are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with NPO.
The table below shows NPO's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
NPO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NPO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$106.10||52-week high||$112.41|
|Prev. close||$111.24||52-week low||$69.95|
|Day high||$107.45||Avg. volume||86,403|
|50-day MA||$93.83||Dividend yield||1.02%|
|200-day MA||$90.09||Market Cap||2.19B|
EnPro Industries Inc (NPO) Company Bio
EnPro Industries is a leader in sealing products, metal polymer and filament wound bearings, components and service for reciprocating compressors, diesel and dual-fuel engines and other engineered products for use in critical applications by industries worldwide. The company was founded in 2002 and is based in Charlotte, North Carolina.
Most Popular Stories View All
NPO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NPO Latest Social Stream
View Full NPO Social Stream
Latest NPO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Enpro Industries Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NPO as an investment opportunity.
The Philadelphia Semiconductor Index is up 6.99% over the past five trading sessions, and is up a rousing 19.47% over the last 30 days. For starters, the U.S. government's pledge to help secure the global semiconductor supply chain hit all the right notes for investors. According to the South China Post, the worldwide semiconductor supply shortage "is among the most urgent issues the US government is focused on," said Matt Murray, a senior official in the Bureau of Economic and Business Affairs at the State Department.
EnPro Industries' (NPO) NxEdge buyout will boost its offerings in the semiconductor value chain. The buyout is anticipated to augment earnings and revenues immediately.
EnPro expects to close its acquisition of NxEdge by the end of 2021, subject to limited closing conditions, including regulatory approvals.
It's now my pleasure to turn the call over to James Gentile, vice president, investor relations. With me today is Eric Vaillancourt, our interim president and CEO; and Milt Childress, executive vice president and CFO.
Local private equity firm Trive Capital sold its semiconductor service platform to publicly traded industrial technology company EnPro Industries in an all-cash deal of $850 million, marking its second exit announcement this year. NxEdge, which the Dallas-based firm first acquired in 2016, will become part of Enpro’s Advanced Surface Technologies segment, the companies announced Friday. Enpro Interim President and CEO Eric Vaillancourt said in a release NxEdge has had high cash flow, low capital intensity and high aftermarket exposure in recent years.
NPO Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|