EnPro Industries Inc (NPO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
NPO POWR Grades
- NPO scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 68.33% of US stocks.
- NPO's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- NPO ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 22nd percentile.
NPO Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of ENPRO INDUSTRIES INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 84.58% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 80.55%, ENPRO INDUSTRIES INC's debt growth rate surpasses 86.31% of about US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, NPO has reported earnings growth of 145.82%, putting it ahead of 89.88% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to NPO, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are BLD, PGTI, THRY, FCFS, and MTW.
- Visit NPO's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.enproindustries.com.
NPO Valuation Summary
- NPO's EV/EBIT ratio is 13.1; this is 23.62% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- Over the past 243 months, NPO's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 12.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for NPO.
NPO Growth Metrics
- The 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 1761.83%.
- The 3 year price growth rate now stands at 39.81%.
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 161.66%.
The table below shows NPO's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
NPO's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- NPO has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 64.16% of graded US stocks.
- NPO's asset turnover comes in at 0.54 -- ranking 18th of 22 Rubber and Plastic Products stocks.
- WMS, BERY, and ATR are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with NPO.
The table below shows NPO's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
NPO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NPO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$115.77||52-week high||$127.67|
|Prev. close||$115.20||52-week low||$76.14|
|Day high||$116.23||Avg. volume||71,424|
|50-day MA||$114.19||Dividend yield||0.97%|
|200-day MA||$98.91||Market Cap||2.41B|
EnPro Industries Inc (NPO) Company Bio
EnPro Industries is a leader in sealing products, metal polymer and filament wound bearings, components and service for reciprocating compressors, diesel and dual-fuel engines and other engineered products for use in critical applications by industries worldwide. The company was founded in 2002 and is based in Charlotte, North Carolina.
Most Popular Stories View All
NPO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NPO Latest Social Stream
View Full NPO Social Stream
Latest NPO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ENPRO INDUSTRIES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NPO as an investment opportunity.
Sidoti & Company, LLC has released the presentation schedule and weblinks for its two-day December Small-Cap Conference taking place Wednesday and Thursday, December 7-8, 2022.
CHARLOTTE, N.C., November 22, 2022--Enpro to present at the BofA Securities 2022 Leveraged Finance Conference on Tues Nov 29, 2022 at 3:30 pm ET; webcast is available on company website
EnPro Industries, Inc. ( NYSE:NPO ), might not be a large cap stock, but it saw a significant share price rise of over...
CHARLOTTE, N.C., November 07, 2022--Enpro (NYSE: NPO) completes the sale of GGB to The Timken Company for total proceeds of $305M, subject to closing date purchase price adjustments.
Does the November share price for EnPro Industries, Inc. ( NYSE:NPO ) reflect what it's really worth? Today, we will...
NPO Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|