EnPro Industries Inc (NPO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
NPO POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where NPO ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 98.69% of US stocks.
- NPO's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- NPO ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 62nd percentile.
NPO Stock Summary
- NPO's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 113.01 -- higher than 76.7% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for NPO is currently 24.33, higher than 77.62% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Over the past twelve months, NPO has reported earnings growth of -102.48%, putting it ahead of only 19.03% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Enpro Industries Inc are SCHL, MTLS, EVOL, ASYS, and BV.
- NPO's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Enpro Industries Inc's official web site, go to www.enproindustries.com.
NPO Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, NPO's price/sales ratio is 50% lower, now standing at 1.7.
- NPO's price/earnings ratio has moved down 115.5 over the prior 233 months.
- NPO's price/sales ratio has moved up 1.4 over the prior 233 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for NPO.
NPO Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 221.98%.
- The 3 year revenue growth rate now stands at 24.69%.
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -55.33%.
The table below shows NPO's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
NPO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NPO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$92.16||52-week high||$99.94|
|Prev. close||$93.12||52-week low||$47.88|
|Day high||$95.71||Avg. volume||86,577|
|50-day MA||$94.20||Dividend yield||1.16%|
|200-day MA||$82.40||Market Cap||1.90B|
EnPro Industries Inc (NPO) Company Bio
EnPro Industries is a leader in sealing products, metal polymer and filament wound bearings, components and service for reciprocating compressors, diesel and dual-fuel engines and other engineered products for use in critical applications by industries worldwide. The company was founded in 2002 and is based in Charlotte, North Carolina.
NPO Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for NPO, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Enpro Industries Inc ranked in the 28th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Enpro Industries Inc, consider:
- Enpro Industries Inc's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 48 -- greater than 94.55% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
- Enpro Industries Inc's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -0.41. This coverage rate is greater than that of only 20.56% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
- The weighted average cost of capital for the company is 12. This value is greater than 81.3% stocks in the Industrials sector that generate free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
NPO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NPO Latest Social Stream
View Full NPO Social Stream
Latest NPO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Enpro Industries Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NPO as an investment opportunity.
The board of EnPro Industries, Inc. ( NYSE:NPO ) has announced that it will be increasing its dividend on the 15th of...
CHARLOTTE, N.C., July 29, 2021--Enpro (NYSE: NPO) to present at Jefferies Virtual Industrials Conference on Wed Aug 4, 2021 at 1:30 pm ET. Webcast available on the company's website.
Before we spend countless hours researching a company, we like to analyze what insiders, hedge funds and billionaire investors think of the stock first. This is a necessary first step in our investment process because our research has shown that the elite investors’ consensus returns have been exceptional. In the following paragraphs, we find out […]
CHARLOTTE, N.C., July 27, 2021--Enpro (NYSE: NPO) declares quarterly dividend of $0.27 per share. Payable Sept 15, 2021 to shareholders of record as of close on Sept 1, 2021.
CHARLOTTE, N.C., July 27, 2021--Enpro to release financial results for Q2 2021 on Tues Aug 3, 2021, before the opening of trade. Webcast to discuss results will be at 8:30 a.m. ET.
NPO Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|