National Research Corporation (NRC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
NRC POWR Grades
- NRC scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 98.75% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for NRC is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- NRC ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 16th percentile.
NRC Stock Summary
- With a price/sales ratio of 6.48, NATIONAL RESEARCH CORP has a higher such ratio than 82.69% of stocks in our set.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -15.63%, NATIONAL RESEARCH CORP's debt growth rate surpasses just 18.23% of about US stocks.
- The volatility of NATIONAL RESEARCH CORP's share price is greater than that of only 8.94% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to NATIONAL RESEARCH CORP are SBCF, FSS, SRCE, CWBC, and NAPA.
- NRC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit NATIONAL RESEARCH CORP's official web site, go to nrchealth.com.
NRC Valuation Summary
- NRC's price/sales ratio is 6.4; this is 220% higher than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 243 months, NRC's price/earnings ratio has gone up 7.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for NRC.
NRC Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at 19.18%.
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 5.86%.
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -69.65%.
The table below shows NRC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
NRC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- NRC has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 98.92% of graded US stocks.
- NRC's asset turnover comes in at 1.002 -- ranking 129th of 561 Business Services stocks.
- AUTO, MELI, and WDAY are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with NRC.
The table below shows NRC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
NRC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NRC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$39.65||52-week high||$43.69|
|Prev. close||$39.21||52-week low||$30.93|
|Day high||$39.65||Avg. volume||42,539|
|50-day MA||$39.10||Dividend yield||2.45%|
|200-day MA||$37.45||Market Cap||979.00M|
National Research Corporation (NRC) Company Bio
National Research Corporation provides ongoing survey-based performance measurement, analysis, and tracking services to the healthcare industry. The Company addresses the need of healthcare providers and payers to measure the care outcomes, specifically satisfaction, and health status of patients and members.
Most Popular Stories View All
NRC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NRC Latest Social Stream
View Full NRC Social Stream
Latest NRC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about NATIONAL RESEARCH CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NRC as an investment opportunity.
Lincoln, Nebraska, Nov. 11, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- National Research Corporation, dba NRC Health, (NASDAQ:NRC) announced that its Board of Directors has declared a quarterly cash dividend of $0.12 (twelve cents) per share payable Friday, January 13, 2023, to shareholders of record as of the close of business on Friday, December 30, 2022. For more than 40 years, NRC Health has been committed to achieving Human Understanding and bringing healthcare organizations closer to their customers than ev
National Research ( NASDAQ:NRC ) Third Quarter 2022 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$37.7m (flat on 3Q 2021...
Although small-cap stocks to buy may be risky because of their relatively unproven nature, these ideas command serious respect.
LINCOLN, Neb., Nov. 01, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- National Research Corporation, dba NRC Health, (NASDAQ:NRC) today announced results for the third quarter 2022. Regarding the Company’s 2022 third quarter financial performance, Kevin Karas, Chief Financial Officer, said, “We continued to grow revenue from new and existing customers in our core offerings, including our new Human Understanding Program. Overall revenue was approximately flat compared with the 2021 quarter due to the phase out of our
Trust in individual healthcare providers depends largely on patients’ language preferences U.S. counties where provider trust is highest and lowest are politically mixed LINCOLN, Neb., Nov. 01, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- NRC Health, the leading partner in building Human Understanding through personalized healthcare solutions and data-driven insights, released findings from its national Market Insights study that reveal that people trust local hospitals and health systems far more than they trust f
NRC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|