National Research Corporation (NRC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
NRC POWR Grades
- NRC scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 99.31% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for NRC is in Quality, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- NRC's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 38.94% of US stocks).
NRC Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 165.04, National Research Corp is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 85.39% of US stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 6.77, National Research Corp has a higher such ratio than 78.84% of stocks in our set.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -13.27%, National Research Corp's debt growth rate surpasses 25.84% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to National Research Corp are SVT, BHLB, TCS, IBCP, and EBMT.
- NRC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit National Research Corp's official web site, go to nrchealth.com.
NRC Valuation Summary
- NRC's price/sales ratio is 9.8; this is 157.89% higher than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 243 months, NRC's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 15.2.
- Over the past 243 months, NRC's price/sales ratio has gone up 7.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for NRC.
NRC Growth Metrics
- The year over year price growth rate now stands at -14.77%.
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 86.32%.
- The 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -71.75%.
The table below shows NRC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
NRC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- NRC has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 98.92% of graded US stocks.
- NRC's asset turnover comes in at 1.002 -- ranking 129th of 561 Business Services stocks.
- AUTO, MELI, and WDAY are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with NRC.
The table below shows NRC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
NRC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NRC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$36.20||52-week high||$55.67|
|Prev. close||$36.15||52-week low||$30.93|
|Day high||$36.59||Avg. volume||41,872|
|50-day MA||$37.07||Dividend yield||2.66%|
|200-day MA||$38.75||Market Cap||912.02M|
National Research Corporation (NRC) Company Bio
National Research Corporation provides ongoing survey-based performance measurement, analysis, and tracking services to the healthcare industry. The Company addresses the need of healthcare providers and payers to measure the care outcomes, specifically satisfaction, and health status of patients and members.
Most Popular Stories View All
NRC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NRC Latest Social Stream
View Full NRC Social Stream
Latest NRC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about National Research Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NRC as an investment opportunity.
Lincoln, Nebraska, Feb. 14, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- National Research Corporation, dba NRC Health, (NASDAQ:NRC) announced that its Board of Directors has declared a quarterly cash dividend of $0.24 (twenty-four cents) per share payable Friday, April 15, 2022, to shareholders of record as of the close of business on Thursday, March 31, 2022. For more than 40 years, National Research Corporation has been a leading provider of analytics and insights that facilitate measurement and improvement of H
National Research press release (NASDAQ:NRC): Q4 GAAP EPS of $0.38. Revenue of $38.3M (+10.2% Y/Y)....
LINCOLN, Neb., Feb. 08, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- National Research Corporation (NASDAQ:NRC) today announced results for the fourth quarter of 2021. Q4 2021 financial results compared to Q4 2020: Revenue increased 10% to $38.3 millionOperating Income increased 26% to $12.9 millionOperating Income margin increased to 34% of revenue, up from 29% Calendar year 2021 results compared to 2020: Revenue increased 11% to $148.0 millionOperating Income increased 18% to $50.3 millionOperating Income margin
National Research Corporation (NASDAQ:NRC) Stock Has Shown Weakness Lately But Financials Look Strong: Should Prospective Shareholders Make The Leap?
With its stock down 12% over the past three months, it is easy to disregard National Research (NASDAQ:NRC). However...
National Research Corporation to Broadcast its 2021 Fourth Quarter Conference Call Live on the Internet
Lincoln, Nebraska, Jan. 27, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- National Research Corporation (NASDAQ/:NRC) today announced that it will provide an online web simulcast of its 2021 fourth quarter earnings conference call on Wednesday, February 9, 2022. The Company’s results for the 2021 fourth quarter will be released after the close of the market on Tuesday, February 8, 2022. The live broadcast of National Research Corporation’s conference call will begin at 11:00 a.m. Eastern Time on February 9, 2022. A
NRC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|