National Research Corporation (NRC): Price and Financial Metrics
NRC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$46.53||52-week high||$47.60|
|Prev. close||$46.78||52-week low||$34.69|
|Day high||$47.25||Avg. volume||36,012|
|50-day MA||$43.64||Dividend yield||1.03%|
|200-day MA||$43.35||Market Cap||1.14B|
NRC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NRC POWR Grades
- NRC scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 96.98% of US stocks.
- NRC's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- NRC's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 12.93% of US stocks).
NRC Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for NRC is currently 32.56, higher than 87.74% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- With a price/sales ratio of 7.62, NATIONAL RESEARCH CORP has a higher such ratio than 86.63% of stocks in our set.
- The volatility of NATIONAL RESEARCH CORP's share price is greater than that of only 4.96% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to NATIONAL RESEARCH CORP are STC, EYE, PRK, PINC, and CPRI.
- Visit NRC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to nrchealth.com.
NRC Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, NRC's price/earnings ratio is 42.39% higher, now standing at 38.8.
- NRC's price/sales ratio has moved up 3.8 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for NRC.
NRC Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 67.02%.
- The year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 5.86%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 2.77%.
The table below shows NRC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
NRC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- NRC has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 98.92% of graded US stocks.
- NRC's asset turnover comes in at 1.002 -- ranking 129th of 561 Business Services stocks.
- AUTO, MELI, and WDAY are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with NRC.
The table below shows NRC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
National Research Corporation (NRC) Company Bio
National Research Corporation provides ongoing survey-based performance measurement, analysis, and tracking services to the healthcare industry. The Company addresses the need of healthcare providers and payers to measure the care outcomes, specifically satisfaction, and health status of patients and members.
NRC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NRC Latest Social Stream
View Full NRC Social Stream
Latest NRC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about NATIONAL RESEARCH CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NRC as an investment opportunity.
Lincoln, Nebraska, Sept. 06, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- National Research Corporation, dba NRC Health, (NASDAQ:NRC) announced that its Board of Directors has declared a special dividend of one dollar ($1.00) per share to shareholders of record as of the close of business on Monday, September 18, 2023, and payable on Friday, September 22, 2023. For more than 40 years, NRC Health (NASDAQ: NRC) has led the charge to humanize healthcare and support organizations in their understanding of each unique i
BOSTON, Aug. 31, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- NRC Health and ICD Media Group have formalized more plans for the upcoming Patient Experience Symposium that’s taking place Sept. 18-20, 2023 in Waltham, Massachusetts. The event will provide a dynamic platform for senior-level healthcare executives and practitioners to have discussions on emerging trends and best practices in patient experience. NRC Health’s partners can now register until September 15 to receive a 15% discount. "We are thrilled that NR
LINCOLN, Neb., Aug. 29, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- LifeBridge Health has selected NRC Health to be its partner in providing Human Understanding® through personalized healthcare solutions and data-driven insights. LifeBridge Health is one of the largest, most comprehensive health systems in Maryland and includes Sinai Hospital, Northwest Hospital, Carroll Hospital, Levindale Hebrew Geriatric Center and Hospital, Grace Medical Center and related subsidiaries and affiliates. “We’re excited to welcome
Passive investing in index funds can generate returns that roughly match the overall market. But one can do better than...
Lincoln, Nebraska, Aug. 21, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- National Research Corporation (NASDAQ:NRC) today announced that its Board of Directors has declared a quarterly cash dividend of $0.12 (twelve cents) per share payable Friday, October 13, 2023, to shareholders of record as of the close of business on Friday, September 29, 2023. For more than 40 years, NRC Health (NASDAQ: NRC) has led the charge to humanize healthcare and support organizations in their understanding of each unique individual. N
NRC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|