National Research Corporation (NRC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
NRC POWR Grades
- NRC scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 98.79% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for NRC is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 31 weeks.
- NRC ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 21st percentile.
NRC Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for NRC is currently 26.6, higher than 80.03% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- With a price/sales ratio of 9.77, National Research Corp has a higher such ratio than 81.19% of stocks in our set.
- The volatility of National Research Corp's share price is greater than that of merely 9.54% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to NRC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are NVEC, JKHY, MFNC, PBH, and INPX.
- Visit NRC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to nrchealth.com.
NRC Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, NRC's price/earnings ratio is 12.65% higher, now standing at 38.3.
- NRC's price/earnings ratio has moved up 22.8 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, NRC's price/sales ratio has gone up 7.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for NRC.
NRC Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at 302.81%.
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at 28.94%.
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 60.79%.
The table below shows NRC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
NRC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NRC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$52.78||52-week high||$59.75|
|Prev. close||$52.55||52-week low||$42.41|
|Day high||$52.95||Avg. volume||36,185|
|50-day MA||$48.02||Dividend yield||0.91%|
|200-day MA||$49.13||Market Cap||1.34B|
National Research Corporation (NRC) Company Bio
National Research Corporation provides ongoing survey-based performance measurement, analysis, and tracking services to the healthcare industry. The Company addresses the need of healthcare providers and payers to measure the care outcomes, specifically satisfaction, and health status of patients and members.
NRC Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for NRC, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that National Research Corp ranked in the 32th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for NRC, they are:
- The stock's equity weight, or the proportion of capital from equity relative to debt, is 98. Notably, its equity weight is greater than 83.55% of US equities in the Healthcare sector yielding a positive free cash flow.
- The business' balance sheet suggests that 2% of the company's capital is sourced from debt; this is greater than just 11.18% of the free cash flow producing stocks we're observing.
- NRC's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 52.98% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
NRC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NRC Latest Social Stream
View Full NRC Social Stream
Latest NRC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about National Research Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NRC as an investment opportunity.
Are Strong Financial Prospects The Force That Is Driving The Momentum In National Research Corporation's NASDAQ:NRC) Stock?
National Research (NASDAQ:NRC) has had a great run on the share market with its stock up by a significant 13% over the...
NRC Health’s Chief Security and Privacy Officer Recognized as One of the Top 100 CISOs in the Country
Inaugural award from CISOs Connect honors Cris Ewell for his hard work and dedication to the cybersecurity communityLINCOLN, Neb., July 08, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- NRC Health, the leading provider of in-depth customer insights in healthcare, today announced that the company’s Chief Security and Privacy Officer, Cris Ewell was named as one of the Top 100 CISOs by CISOs Connect for its inaugural C100 awards. Ewell was nominated by his industry peers and selected for the award by a panel of esteem
Bangladesh will establish a South Asian Higher Education portal to facilitate virtual mobility of students with the help of financing received from the World Bank under its Higher Education Acceleration Transformation Project. The World Bank approved a credit of USD 191 million under the project for Bangladesh on Thursday.. The project will allow National Research 
National Research Corporation ( NASDAQ:NRC ) stock is about to trade ex-dividend in four days. The ex-dividend date is...
Lincoln, Nebraska, June 09, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- National Research Corporation (NASDAQ:NRC) today announced that its Board of Directors has declared a quarterly cash dividend of $0.12 (twelve cents) per share payable Thursday, July 15, 2021, to shareholders of record as of the close of business on Wednesday, June 30, 2021. For more than 40 years, National Research Corporation has been a leading provider of analytics and insights that facilitate measurement and improvement of human understand
NRC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|