National Research Corporation (NRC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
NRC POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where NRC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 98.79% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for NRC is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 31 weeks.
- NRC ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 21st percentile.
NRC Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for National Research Corp is higher than 75.25% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- NRC's price/sales ratio is 8.46; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 78.55% of US stocks.
- The volatility of National Research Corp's share price is greater than that of only 6.7% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to National Research Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be LBAI, MFNC, JKHY, DOV, and SIBN.
- NRC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit National Research Corp's official web site, go to nrchealth.com.
NRC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NRC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$44.39||52-week high||$60.62|
|Prev. close||$44.17||52-week low||$42.41|
|Day high||$44.79||Avg. volume||36,585|
|50-day MA||$48.20||Dividend yield||1.08%|
|200-day MA||$49.83||Market Cap||1.13B|
National Research Corporation (NRC) Company Bio
National Research Corporation provides ongoing survey-based performance measurement, analysis, and tracking services to the healthcare industry. The Company addresses the need of healthcare providers and payers to measure the care outcomes, specifically satisfaction, and health status of patients and members.
NRC Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for NRC, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that National Research Corp ranked in the 32th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for NRC, they are:
- The stock's equity weight, or the proportion of capital from equity relative to debt, is 98. Notably, its equity weight is greater than 83.55% of US equities in the Healthcare sector yielding a positive free cash flow.
- The business' balance sheet suggests that 2% of the company's capital is sourced from debt; this is greater than just 11.18% of the free cash flow producing stocks we're observing.
- NRC's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 52.98% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
NRC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NRC Latest Social Stream
View Full NRC Social Stream
Latest NRC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about National Research Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NRC as an investment opportunity.
Lincoln, Nebraska, June 09, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- National Research Corporation (NASDAQ:NRC) today announced that its Board of Directors has declared a quarterly cash dividend of $0.12 (twelve cents) per share payable Thursday, July 15, 2021, to shareholders of record as of the close of business on Wednesday, June 30, 2021. For more than 40 years, National Research Corporation has been a leading provider of analytics and insights that facilitate measurement and improvement of human understand
If we want to find a stock that could multiply over the long term, what are the underlying trends we should look for...
LINCOLN, Neb., May 04, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- National Research Corporation (NASDAQ: NRC) today announced results for the first quarter of 2021. As we emerge from the impact of COVID-19, our focus continues on increasing revenue growth rate and enabling human understanding for the clients we serve. Our primary emphasis is on our organic growth levers of increasing revenue from our core offerings within our existing client base, as well as adding new clients to increase market share. As a result, revenue from our Voice of the Customer offerings increased by 19% in the first quarter of 2021 compared to 2020, and we continued our momentum of winning new clients, including Wake Forest Baptist Health, San Francisco Health Network and UC San Diego Health. In the first quarter we also execut...
Like a puppy chasing its tail, some new investors often chase 'the next big thing', even if that means buying 'story...
Some say volatility, rather than debt, is the best way to think about risk as an investor, but Warren Buffett famously...
NRC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|