National Research Corporation (NRC): Price and Financial Metrics
NRC Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 373, National Research Corp is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 89.37% of US stocks.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for National Research Corp is higher than 86.42% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- The volatility of National Research Corp's share price is greater than that of just 14.49% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to NRC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CRAI, FORD, REZI, GES, and RBA.
- NRC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit National Research Corp's official web site, go to nrchealth.com.
NRC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NRC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$52.86||52-week high||$60.62|
|Prev. close||$54.13||52-week low||$34.00|
|Day high||$54.26||Avg. volume||40,454|
|50-day MA||$47.78||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$52.62||Market Cap||1.34B|
National Research Corporation (NRC) Company Bio
National Research Corporation provides ongoing survey-based performance measurement, analysis, and tracking services to the healthcare industry. The Company addresses the need of healthcare providers and payers to measure the care outcomes, specifically satisfaction, and health status of patients and members.
NRC Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for NRC, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that National Research Corp ranked in the 23th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for NRC, they are:
- The business' balance sheet reveals debt to be 2% of the company's capital (with equity being the remaining amount). Approximately merely 11.35% of US stocks with free cash flow have a lower reliance on debt in their capital structure.
- The company's cost of debt, derived from its interest coverage, tax rate, and market capitalization, is greater than merely 0% of stocks in its sector (Healthcare).
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
NRC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NRC Latest Social Stream
View Full NRC Social Stream
Latest NRC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about National Research Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NRC as an investment opportunity.
National Research (NRC): Q4 GAAP EPS of $0.32.Revenue of $34.77M (+6.6% Y/Y)Press Release...
LINCOLN, Neb., Feb. 09, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- National Research Corporation (NASDAQ:NRC) (the “Company,” “we,” or “our”) today announced 2020 fourth quarter and year-end results. Fourth quarter 2020 compared to the fourth quarter 2019: Net New Sales decreased to $4.6 millionRevenue increased 7% to $34.8 millionOperating Income decreased 15% to $10.2 millionNet Income decreased 6% to $8.2 million 2020 calendar year results compared to 2019: Net New Sales increased to $28.1 millionTotal Recurring Contract Value increased 6% to $145.1 millionVoice of the Customer platform recurring contract value grew to $116.4 million, a 19% increaseRevenue increased 4% to $133.3 millionNet Income increased 15% to $37.3 million We continue to be inspired by the courageous efforts of our clients to prov...
Survey of millions of consumers shows evolving trends in healthcare through ongoing pandemic, from future of care delivery, care deferment to patient-provider relationships LINCOLN, Neb., Jan. 13, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- NRC Health, the leading provider of in-depth customer intelligence in healthcare, today released its 2021 Healthcare Consumer Trends Report. For its third-annual industry review, NRC Health surveyed millions of healthcare consumers against the backdrop of the ongoing coronavirus pandemic. From declining brand loyalty, increased care deferment, the fast adoption of telehealth, a rise in wearable tech and a broader focus on social media marketing, NRC Health’s latest report shines a light on consumers’ evolving preferences and behaviors related to key healthcare trends ...
VANCOUVER, BC, Jan. 6, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Bold Therapeutics, a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company developing BOLD-100, is pleased to announce that it is one of only four companies selected to receive advisory services and research and development funding from the National Research…
A look at the shareholders of National Research Corporation ( NASDAQ:NRC ) can tell us which group is most powerful...
NRC Price Returns
Continue Researching NRCWant to do more research on National Research Corp's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!