National Research Corporation (NRC) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- NRC's trailing 12 month dividends has averaged an annual growth rate of 6.97%.
- NRC has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 51,607,000; for context, that's better than 84.91% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- If price volatilty is something you're paying attention to when building your dividend portfolio, know that NRC has less fluctuation in its price than 85.55% of stocks we're observing.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with NRC that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: AWK, DLR, VERX, SGC and CONE.
NRC Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. As for NRC, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of negative 44.75% in comparison to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of NRC, investors may wish to consider are:
- Given its market cap of around 967 million US dollars, its dividend yield of 1.24 is greater than just 14.71% of its fellow stocks in the small market cap class.
- NRC's market cap of approximately $967 million makes it a small-sized market cap company; out of dividend issuers in this group, the investment opportunity based on the difference between its current share price and its forecasted DDM value is greater than just 22.91% of them.
- Based on dividend growth rate, NRC boasts a higher growth rate in terms of its annual cash distributed to its owners than 5.14% of the dividend issuers in our set.
NRC Dividend Chart
NRC Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|