NerdWallet, Inc. (NRDS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
NRDS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$9.49||52-week high||$21.74|
|Prev. close||$9.44||52-week low||$7.80|
|Day high||$9.69||Avg. volume||649,294|
|50-day MA||$13.01||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$12.42||Market Cap||728.11M|
NRDS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NRDS POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where NRDS ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 87.13% of US stocks.
- NRDS's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- NRDS's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 10.86% of US stocks).
NRDS Stock Summary
- NRDS's current price/earnings ratio is 368.27, which is higher than 98.59% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for NERDWALLET INC is higher than it is for about merely 0.41% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -100%, NERDWALLET INC's debt growth rate surpasses just 0.02% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to NERDWALLET INC are UCTT, KIDS, VZIO, NUVA, and DHX.
- To check out NERDWALLET INC's SEC filings, go to the company's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001625278.
NRDS Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, NRDS's price/earnings ratio is 4191.76% higher, now standing at 364.8.
- Over the past 19 months, NRDS's price/sales ratio has gone down 5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for NRDS.
NerdWallet, Inc. (NRDS) Company Bio
NerdWallet, Inc. operates a digital platform that provides consumer-driven advice about personal finance by connecting individuals and small and mid-sized businesses with financial products providers. The company's platform offers value across various financial products, including credit cards, mortgages, insurance, SMB products, personal loans, banking, investing, and student loans. It serves customers in the United States, the United Kingdom, and Canada. The company was founded in 2009 and is based in San Francisco, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
NRDS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NRDS Latest Social Stream
View Full NRDS Social Stream
Latest NRDS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about NERDWALLET INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NRDS as an investment opportunity.
Hero or Zero? 7 Speculative Small-Cap Stocks to Make You Rich… or Broke.
While lesser-known enterprises present viability risks, those wanting to swing for the fences should seek small-cap stocks to buy.
7 Stocks AI Predicts Will Gain in 30 Days
Leading artificial intelligence engine An-E has flagged seven stocks to watch over the next month that can gain 5% or more.
Why NerdWallet Stock Tumbled Today
Shares of NerdWallet (NASDAQ: NRDS) were taking a dive today after the personal finance specialist posted solid results in its first-quarter earnings report, but warned of headwinds for the rest of the year. NerdWallet, which makes money from affiliate marketing programs from partners like credit cards, banks, and insurance companies, posted strong top-line growth. Growth was driven by credit cards, which jumped 36% to $61.3 million, and other verticals, which rose 74% to $86.3 million.
Q1 2023 NerdWallet Inc Earnings Call
Q1 2023 NerdWallet Inc Earnings Call
NerdWallet, Inc. (NRDS) Surpasses Q1 Earnings and Revenue Estimates
NerdWallet, Inc. (NRDS) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 150% and 2.20%, respectively, for the quarter ended March 2023. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
NRDS Price Returns
Loading social stream, please wait...