Nerdy (NRDY): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
NRDY POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where NRDY ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 67.07% of US stocks.
- NRDY's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- NRDY's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 11.58% of US stocks).
NRDY Stock Summary
- NRDY's went public 2.33 years ago, making it older than just 11.22% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for NERDY INC is higher than it is for about merely 0.51% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that NRDY's revenue has grown -19.61% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of just 9.37% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to NERDY INC are WRBY, PRPO, ONEM, IVDA, and GNUS.
- To dig deeper into the stock's financial statements, go to NRDY's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001819404.
NRDY Valuation Summary
- NRDY's price/sales ratio is 2.8; this is 0% higher than that of the median Technology stock.
- NRDY's price/sales ratio has moved down 5.2 over the prior 28 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for NRDY.
NRDY's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- NRDY has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 12.28% of graded US stocks.
- NRDY's asset turnover comes in at 1.239 -- ranking 86th of 563 Business Services stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows NRDY's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
NRDY Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NRDY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.95||52-week high||$5.61|
|Prev. close||$3.33||52-week low||$1.59|
|Day high||$3.36||Avg. volume||626,637|
|50-day MA||$2.36||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.58||Market Cap||473.55M|
Nerdy (NRDY) Company Bio
Nerdy, Inc. operates a direct-to-consumer platform for live online learning in the United States. It operates Varsity Tutors, a platform for live online tutoring and classes across various learning formats, including one-on-one instruction, small group classes, large format group classes, and adaptive self-study. The company is based in Fort Worth, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
NRDY Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NRDY Latest Social Stream
View Full NRDY Social Stream
Latest NRDY News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about NERDY INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NRDY as an investment opportunity.
January jobs report, Apple Q1 earnings, Nerdy stock surges on AI products: 3 things to watch markets
Yahoo Finance Live anchors recap the January jobs report, Apple's first-quarter earnings, and why Nerdy stock is surging on Friday.
Nerdy Announces New AI-Enabled Products, Including an AI-Generated Lesson Plan Creator and AI-Enabled Chat Tutoring
ST. LOUIS, February 03, 2023--Varsity Tutors, a Nerdy Inc. (NYSE:NRDY) company, and developer of the popular online tutoring platform used by students from elementary school through college and adults, today announced the launch of two new products, as well as the integration of ChatGPT into its comprehensive suite of products for Learners of all ages. The new products include an AI-Generated Lesson Plan Creator embedded in the company’s Live Learning Platform and available for use during live t
BARTOW, Fla. & ST. LOUIS, January 23, 2023--Polk County Public Schools (PCPS) and Varsity Tutors have launched a new online tutoring partnership that brings live instruction and lessons to 40,000 students across the district.
ST. LOUIS, January 03, 2023--Nerdy Inc. (NYSE: NRDY), a leading platform for delivering live online learning, today announced that management will participate in a fireside chat at the Needham Virtual Growth Conference on Jan. 12, 2023 at 11:00 a.m. ET / 10:00 a.m. CT. Chuck Cohn, Founder, Chairman, and Chief Executive Officer, and Jason Pello, Chief Financial Officer, will represent Nerdy at the conference.
ST. LOUIS, November 21, 2022--Nerdy to Participate in Raymond James Technology Investors Conference
NRDY Price Returns