Nerdy (NRDY): Price and Financial Metrics
NRDY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.58||52-week high||$4.44|
|Prev. close||$2.58||52-week low||$1.80|
|Day high||$2.66||Avg. volume||784,025|
|50-day MA||$3.55||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.83||Market Cap||431.53M|
NRDY Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NRDY POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where NRDY ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 61.96% of US stocks.
- NRDY's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- NRDY ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 5th percentile.
NRDY Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for NRDY is 4.66 -- better than 89.97% of US stocks.
- For NRDY, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by merely 0.41% of US equities we're observing.
- Over the past twelve months, NRDY has reported earnings growth of 106.52%, putting it ahead of 87.72% of US stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to NERDY INC, a group of peers worth examining would be SOPA, ALHC, AIRS, RIBT, and XPON.
- To dig deeper into the stock's financial statements, go to NRDY's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001819404.
NRDY Valuation Summary
- NRDY's price/sales ratio is 3.2; this is 30.61% higher than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 32 months, NRDY's price/sales ratio has gone down 4.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for NRDY.
NRDY's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- NRDY has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 12.28% of graded US stocks.
- NRDY's asset turnover comes in at 1.239 -- ranking 86th of 563 Business Services stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows NRDY's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Nerdy (NRDY) Company Bio
Nerdy, Inc. operates a direct-to-consumer platform for live online learning in the United States. It operates Varsity Tutors, a platform for live online tutoring and classes across various learning formats, including one-on-one instruction, small group classes, large format group classes, and adaptive self-study. The company is based in Fort Worth, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
NRDY Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NRDY Latest Social Stream
View Full NRDY Social Stream
Latest NRDY News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about NERDY INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NRDY as an investment opportunity.
Down -11.34% in 4 Weeks, Here's Why Nerdy Inc. (NRDY) Looks Ripe for a Turnaround
The heavy selling pressure might have exhausted for Nerdy Inc. (NRDY) as it is technically in oversold territory now. In addition to this technical measure, strong agreement among Wall Street analysts in revising earnings estimates higher indicates that the stock is ripe for a trend reversal.
Down -22.79% in 4 Weeks, Here's Why You Should You Buy the Dip in Nerdy Inc. (NRDY)
Nerdy Inc. (NRDY) is technically in oversold territory now, so the heavy selling pressure might have exhausted. This along with strong agreement among Wall Street analysts in raising earnings estimates could lead to a trend reversal for the stock.
Best AI Stock to Buy Now: BBAI vs. SOUN vs. NRDY
The small-cap sector may be the place to find some of the best AI stocks to buy and here are three names to watch closely.
Nerdy, Inc. (NRDY) Q1 2023 Earnings Call Transcript
Nerdy, Inc. (NRDY)
Q1 2023 Earnings Conference Call
May 9, 2023 5:00 PM ET
TJ Lynn - Associate General Counsel
Chuck Cohn - Founder, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer
Jason Pello - Chief Financial Office
Conference Call Participants
Ryan MacDonald - Needham & Company
Bryan Smilek - JPMorgan
Brett Knoblauch - Cantor Fitzgerald
Eric Sheridan - Goldman Sachs
Good afternoon. Thank you for attending the Nerdy First Quarter 2023 Earnings Call. My name is Elisa, and I will be your moderator for today's call. All lines will be muted during the presentation portion of the call, with an oppo...
Nerdy Inc. (NRDY) Reports Break-Even Earnings for Q1
Nerdy Inc. (NRDY) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 100% and 5.86%, respectively, for the quarter ended March 2023. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
NRDY Price Returns
Loading social stream, please wait...